11 replies to this topic

#1 Misterd909

Misterd909

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 31 July 2017 - 10:12 AM

Hey!

I just finished lvlupping at toy factory 2 and started pulling HOs with a party.

But, as a battle priest i was thinking I could be killing something different, like devil/undead monsters.

I got stunner[0], snake and undershirt+pantie.

Where could I go up? Thanks!

#2 Nilkoff

Nilkoff

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 01 August 2017 - 02:33 AM

Hey!

I just finished lvlupping at toy factory 2 and started pulling HOs with a party.

But, as a battle priest i was thinking I could be killing something different, like devil/undead monsters.

I got stunner[0], snake and undershirt+pantie.

Where could I go up? Thanks!

Nifleheim

#3 Misterd909

Misterd909

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 01 August 2017 - 12:43 PM

Thanks! But what map should I go? :)

#4 ClickyHpen

ClickyHpen

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 322 posts
  • Locationtwitch.tv/chpenn
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 02 August 2017 - 10:24 AM

i'm 75 and i just started doing HOs in a party. keep in mind, the slog is real. this is ragnarok. perhaps consider staying there, or occasionally heading to gh prison if you want to level and get money at the same time.

niff 1 (disguises/etc) is doable but would be better with a fire stunner for the disguises and the regular one to aspersio for everything else. niff 2 will hurt you a lot. A LOT. i tried it, lolis did (i think) 1.7k?

#5 Misterd909

Misterd909

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 03 August 2017 - 07:18 AM

Yeah, I'm doing HOs right now, but i'm pretty fragile.

Thanks man! Gotta also try to find a fire stunner then. ;)

#6 Yafilthy

Yafilthy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 246 posts

Posted 03 August 2017 - 11:57 AM

you cant really dungeon crawl without elemental armor. under shirt is like >lvl 60 mobs it is why I call it scam armor cuz it is pretty much a waste of money. 

Edited by Yafilthy, 03 August 2017 - 12:00 PM.

#7 Misterd909

Misterd909

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 04 August 2017 - 02:38 PM

So, how should I equip myself before going Glast Heim/Niff?

#8 Yafilthy

Yafilthy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 246 posts

Posted 05 August 2017 - 12:27 PM

cheapest armor for gh is posion, earth, orc zombie.

higher tier equips are raydric, bathory, Evil druid, thara, isis, ect.

niff you want to card with w.e mob 1hko you with skill shot idk exactly I haven't killed there just yet ill look later maybe.

check my shop maybe sometime payon 198,118 I usually keep stuff for low price to average price depending on time of day mostly for BP but I'm trying to help other class sometime too. Its expensive prices increase a lot and fast on certain items and new player gear doesn't sale fast. 

Edited by Yafilthy, 05 August 2017 - 12:38 PM.

#9 Misterd909

Misterd909

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 05 August 2017 - 05:52 PM

Alright, thanks for the tips!

#10 Quoc

Quoc

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1034 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 10 August 2017 - 08:56 PM

you cant really dungeon crawl without elemental armor. under shirt is like >lvl 60 mobs it is why I call it scam armor cuz it is pretty much a waste of money. 

It's a very good armor for what it does. Consider using it on a class with lots of agi/flee modifiers. Flee only truly matters if your flee is insanely high, there is rarely a middle ground in higher level stuff. I remember I created a stalker with so much flee that I was even fleeing guardians in the battlegrounds which reduces your flee by 20%. Not only was I able to flee it, I was able to strip it and tear it down with a bow+bowling bash. I did the same using that stalker back in the days for guardians in Thor Volcano 1 when people would lure guardians to the leech spot. You don't have to be a Stalker to do this, any thief class can pull it off. Archer class to some extent but not as well.

Do note that you want slotted versions of these for the best effect. I remember having a pair of "Evil Panties" which helped quite a bit training with Anubis.

Edited by Quoc, 10 August 2017 - 09:01 PM.

#11 Yafilthy

Yafilthy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 246 posts

Posted 11 August 2017 - 11:28 AM

It's a very good armor for what it does. Consider using it on a class with lots of agi/flee modifiers. Flee only truly matters if your flee is insanely high, there is rarely a middle ground in higher level stuff. I remember I created a stalker with so much flee that I was even fleeing guardians in the battlegrounds which reduces your flee by 20%. Not only was I able to flee it, I was able to strip it and tear it down with a bow+bowling bash. I did the same using that stalker back in the days for guardians in Thor Volcano 1 when people would lure guardians to the leech spot. You don't have to be a Stalker to do this, any thief class can pull it off. Archer class to some extent but not as well.

Do note that you want slotted versions of these for the best effect. I remember having a pair of "Evil Panties" which helped quite a bit training with Anubis.

lol i doubt this guy has enough zeny to min max his char yet.

with money he saved from undershirt he could of had earth posion gone to some other dungeons painlessly 

yeah for some whale to socket under-_- fine average player isnt risking 1kk to socket bud sorry break it too you.

#12 aikokun

aikokun

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 105 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 11 August 2017 - 09:08 PM

If you're having trouble fleeing things, try using Blessing lvl 1 on Demon/Undead monsters to reduce their Int and Dex by 50%. This will help a lot with being able to flee them.

The Int reduction used to make a lot of monsters' magic attacks do very little damage, but I don't believe it will work in Renewal since, from what I can remember, monster magic attack is based on their attack. :(

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users