- Add difficulty option when you enter current dungeons : Nightmare Mode.
- Open area dungeons shouldn't feature Nightmare Mode.
- Upgrade stats and skills of all mobs/bosses inside of NM mode dungeons, possibly add various penalties as : Players get debuffed when they enter the dungeon (such as ALL STAT -50%), time limits, fire rains that deal area damage, toxic fog, etc...
- Nightmare mobs/bosses should reward with much better drops, EXP, lants.
- Soul of Night can't be traded, not even with mall binds.
- All mobs inside NM dungeons will have a chance to drop Soul of Night, bosses will have a chance to drop greater amount of this item, RAID bosses even more.
- Soul of Night can also be obtained through Daily Quests, that asks you to defeat Nightmare Raids.
- Essence of Nightmare can be exchanged for various rewards at a new NPC (which appears only in NM time) :
(Maybe this could be a way to release legendary weapons too, which would ask an absurd amounts of essences).
The main items that this new NPC will feature, is a Possession Beast set for each PB :
- The new Possession Beast set will be the same (in stats) for all 4 types of PBs, but, unlike Theme Battle one, you will choose a single stat that will be boosted per piece, and not all 5 stats as Theme Battle one.
- The new possession beast armors can't be traded, not even with mall binds.
For other items to this NPC, welcome to ideas.
AN EXAMPLE OF A NEW NIGHTMARE RAID :
Nightmare Ruinhorn :
- Nightmare bosses, considering their superior strength to normal bosses, will have a "new" symbol as above.
- Nightmare mobs/bosses, should possibly have some special glow, such as glowy eyes and a more zombie-like look (sorry I am not good in image editing, the above one doesn't look that well).
- Nightmare Ruinhorn will reward with a great amount of EXP upon defeating, along with Essences of Nightmare, and boosted Ruinhorn gears/enchants, pretty much similar to the already existing Titan ones.
Edited by Kazara, 01 August 2017 - 07:26 AM.