• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 pandamaluco

pandamaluco

I am New.

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 August 2017 - 08:25 AM

Hello guys just started the game last week and i did something wrong with my skill tree as swordsman: I upgraded 1h mastery too much. Check how`s my skilltree now:

http://prntscr.com/g4dm9m

How can I fix this build? What builds can I do with this?

My stats:

Str = 45+2

Agi = 16

Vit = 31+2

Int = 1

Dex = 17+2

Luk = 1+1

Thankssssss

#2 Ignasia

Ignasia

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 337 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 04 August 2017 - 08:51 AM

What was your plan from the getgo?  Did you have any idea as to what type of knight you wanted to be?  Or were you just winging it, being new to the game?

First off, your fine.  There's nothing at all "bad" or "broken" about your skills so far.  Even your stats are fine.

However I would suggest the following:

Stop pumping Strength, dump into Dexterity, as DEX improves hit rate.  Also dump more into VIT if you're planning on a VIT based build.  AGI...later on maybe take it up to a maximum of 40, but given your other stats it would be better to focus on main stats based on what you're done so far.  You'll want about 40 base DEX right now, and maybe 50~70 VIT, whichever you desire, for HP pool, regen rate, and survivability.

As a Knight, you'll want something like 70 to 100 total VIT, 60 to 80 total DEX, 70 to 100 total STR, and most of the rest in INT, with a little AGI.

As for skills, stop pumping Bash.  Only use Level 5 Bash for now.  Get HP Recovery to 10 first.  Then finish off Bash.  Bash should ONLY be used at level 5 and 10 respectively.  Eventually get Provoke 5 and at least Endure to 1 so you can get Peco Peco Ride and Mastery as a Knight (never use a peco peco until you have Mastery at 5).

I would suggest using the following tools:

http://calc.irowiki.org/

http://irowiki.org/~...skill5/knt.html

I would also suggest reading up here:

http://irowiki.org/wiki/Knight

Most people here will suggest a Bowling Bash build, because BB deals the most damage of any physical attack at this point, though it's a little tricky to use properly due to the map encoding for position to get multiple hits and hit a group rather than an individual.

I won't suggest a build, but BB does simplify things a lot.

I mean you could even take your current build and go AGI if you want, but note that VIT-based AoE attack builds are more viable late-game for faster leveling.

#3 DFreak423

DFreak423

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 295 posts

Posted 04 August 2017 - 08:54 AM

Go for 30 base agi, 80 base vit, at least 50 base dex and 70 base str, you'll still have more stat points to go after that, where you put them is up to you. For skills, without getting a reset, got for 10 in each two hand sword mastery, bash, and endure, only get lvl 3 magnum break, last point in hp recovery. The as a knight go for Bowling Bash straight away, then peco/calvery, then max hp recovery and have a few points left over.

With 30 base agi, you should be able to get 185 aspd with buffs, which is pretty good, but mainly you'll be using BB.

#4 racerXclass

racerXclass

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 51 posts

Posted 05 August 2017 - 04:13 AM

do you spend/use woe pots?
if yes is the answer, youre doin just fine.
:Max bash immediately for your leveling.
:max 2 hand sword mastery
:no need for that hp recovery, dont touch that skill, its not much important for a knight.

When you get around base level 35-40 get an ice weap or smashing weap and bash you way to job 50 in orcs in gefen. with vip and bm, it'll take you about 2 hrs or less.
Good luck.

#5 malicxe

malicxe

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 52 posts

Posted 05 August 2017 - 05:27 AM

:no need for that hp recovery, dont touch that skill, its not much important for a knight.

WRONG.
WRONG.

WRONG.

HP Recovery DOUBLES the effect of health pots.

#6 ShekelShark

ShekelShark

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 504 posts
  • LocationOutside Your Window
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Trans

Posted 05 August 2017 - 07:22 AM

Hello guys just started the game last week and i did something wrong with my skill tree as swordsman: I upgraded 1h mastery too much. Check how`s my skilltree now:

http://prntscr.com/g4dm9m

How can I fix this build? What builds can I do with this?

My stats:

Str = 45+2

Agi = 16

Vit = 31+2

Int = 1

Dex = 17+2

Luk = 1+1

Thankssssss

like Ignasia said you need to pump dex, max will be 55-60

dex.jpg

#7 Ignasia

Ignasia