Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 652 posts
  • LocationWest Prontera / Geffen
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Loki / Chaos / Odin

Posted 05 August 2017 - 12:02 PM

I'm also in Chaos. XD.

I mean, there are already Kafra Boxes, Gym Passes, Neuralizer (Skill reset), and unlimited pots. :3  Why not stat reset and tele as well. Make everyone's pay to win experience complete. /heh

Edited by teresias, 05 August 2017 - 12:25 PM.

#5 Wyrd1

Wyrd1

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 132 posts
  • Server:RE:START

Posted 05 August 2017 - 12:26 PM

I mean, there are already Kafra Boxes, Gym Passes, Neuralizer (Skill reset), and unlimited pots. :3  Why not stat reset as well.

Really? Status and skills are totally different things, status reset simply ends the difficulty of the game. It's ridiculously easier to build a focused build on something like woe, pure forger, pure potter, etc. Only dedicated people deserve focused builds, in addiction, fat bot users would be grateful to status reset, because it will be more easier to build a 99 char for RMT.

#6 Allori

Allori

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 470 posts
  • LocationPlains of Arunafeltz
  • Server:Poring

Posted 05 August 2017 - 04:18 PM

Only dedicated people deserve focused builds, 

Said the guy who doesn't work and can play all day  :p_sleep:

For god sake, what are the people problems with the cash shop? We are talking about consumables and stat resets, not a freaking headgear that increased the damage of a skill by 600%...

#7 Wyrd1

Wyrd1

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 132 posts
  • Server:RE:START

Posted 05 August 2017 - 06:02 PM

Said the guy who doesn't work and can play all day  :p_sleep:

For god sake, what are the people problems with the cash shop? We are talking about consumables and stat resets, not a freaking headgear that increased the damage of a skill by 600%...

I play 2 hour/day on week and i dont want it ^^, anyway, for a new revoclassic server, status reset is op as any cash shop op headgear, probably you are from the group of players who started playing this game after renewal update and has no concept of what is op or not.

Edited by Wyrd1, 05 August 2017 - 06:03 PM.

#8 teresias

teresias

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 652 posts
  • LocationWest Prontera / Geffen
  • Server:Loki / Chaos / Odin

Posted 05 August 2017 - 06:15 PM

I played since 2003 closed beta, during those days even sp regen you only have to do by sitting etc.  I have seen RO evolved from that game I have loved to a game I barely recognize.  So, I know what is OP and what is not.  But some of the additions like these cash items in topic, are really good innovation.

For players who don't really have much time. Say you misclicked on a stat on a high level char? Ideally, yea you repeat back to level 1... like we did years ago.  But not everyone has much time and dedication with that anymore.

Some might abuse it, it's a given.  Almost everything, people can find some loophole.  Even the WoE pots, even the free KP points they have given out during the launch.  But there are things that are there aiming to help out more than to do damage.  And besides, we are all hungry for nostaglia that we won't ever get 100%.  So, embrace the change! :D

(if they dont put them in cash shop they prolly would put them in on December events anyway like they always do).

#9 Allori

Allori

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 470 posts
  • LocationPlains of Arunafeltz
  • Server:Poring

Posted 06 August 2017 - 05:02 AM

probably you are from the group of players who started playing this game after renewal update and has no concept of what is op or not.

No, i play this game since one week before yuno come out here on BRO. I have no complains about the cash shop and i love all those items. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users