5 replies to this topic

#1 matizsahsa

matizsahsa

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 57 posts

Posted 05 August 2017 - 02:40 AM

Hey there,

i surfed over youtube to find some kRO Mechanic Vids and happened to come across these 2 players here:

as you can see both are mainly using Knuckle Boost for Single Target and Vulcan Arm for AoE.

I really like this playstyle, however i cannot remotely reach the DMG nor the hit per second of the Vulcan Arm in those Vids.

Abusive Robe may be a factor to reach this dmg which i dont have to test at the moment. It also looks like Hawkeye proc boosts ASPD a LOT in kRO while here on iRO 200 dex doesnt even give 1 single ASPD.

Any thoughts?

Edited by matizsahsa, 05 August 2017 - 02:41 AM.

#2 wadoichimonji

wadoichimonji

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 564 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 05 August 2017 - 04:25 AM

On first video he has 100 AGI and 192 ASPD already. +10 Pile Bunker S means 5% ASPD. And don't forget, Nightmare Bio hats give 1 ASPD every 5 refine. With that many buffs and consumables, reaching max ASPD is easy.

On second video I guess he put 2 Kick and Kick cards on Crimson Mace and Aspersio. I don't know what the rest to reach that high damage

#3 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

Disney Prince in Disguise

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Server:Chaos, on hiatus

Posted 05 August 2017 - 05:44 AM

i am more concerned to see that kro has that pink hat costume and that mask costume.

pleaseeee....PINK HAT COSTUME AND MR SMILE COSTUME ON IRO!

#4 AllenR

AllenR

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 504 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 05 August 2017 - 06:25 AM

On first video he has 100 AGI and 192 ASPD already. +10 Pile Bunker S means 5% ASPD. And don't forget, Nightmare Bio hats give 1 ASPD every 5 refine. With that many buffs and consumables, reaching max ASPD is easy.

On second video I guess he put 2 Kick and Kick cards on Crimson Mace and Aspersio. I don't know what the rest to reach that high damage

my highest aspd is 188 wo foods.. and i have mad bunny to get that high aspd, maybe it has something to do with his costume +1aspd.

getting 193 apsd with mado is not that easy. without risking too much damage. bio5 hat gives +2 i know, and also he had a Valk shield so he had aspd penalty..

we can figure this out once bio5 hat comes.

#5 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 05 August 2017 - 07:51 AM

different aspd formula

#6 Doral

Doral

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 779 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 15 January 2018 - 01:30 PM

Use adrenalin rush scroll, and you'll get 193 aspd ez.

gotta spend on KP tho :< 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users