• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Boffs

Boffs

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 08 August 2017 - 12:36 PM

Hello, I`m building a Crusader to WoE and I'd like some advice.

Stats:

• STR 70
  • AGI 38
  • VIT 93
  • INT 2
  • DEX 57
  • LUK 1

Skills:

• Sword Mastery 10
  • Increase HP Recovery 10
  • Provoke 5
  • Endure 10
  • Bash 5
  • Magnum Break 9
  • Peco Peco Ride 1
  • Cavalier Mastery 5
  • Faith 10
  • Holy Cross 6
  • Grand Cross 4
  • Sacrifice 4
  • Guard 5
  • Smite 3
  • Shield Boomerang 3
  • Shield Reflect 5
  • Defending Aura 3

Since my role is to use Sacrifice, I decided to go for really high VIT. About DEX, maybe I got enough for a good cast time, but I've heard about people getting really high DEX. I think mid DEX and STR and some AGI will help me more than high DEX. Also, leveling will be easier and maybe I can kill one or other player. About skills, I got Sacrifice level 4 since I won`t use it in five people at the same time. Is Defending Aura useful in WoE?

Any other advice or comment will be helpful.

#2 3565150713142656837

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 170 posts
  • LocationYou'd like to know that, wouldn't you?
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Restart; Odin

Posted 08 August 2017 - 03:15 PM

First, Crusader won't be out on RE:Start for 5-6 months after WoE gets implemented so you are kind of early to that game.

However I can recommend checking here

http://irowiki.org/wiki/Crusader

that has a small variety of Crusader builds, both stat and skill wise.

#3 hungrymuch

hungrymuch

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 206 posts

Posted 08 August 2017 - 03:46 PM

Don't listen to the person above there's no chance in hell it will take months for the 2-2 classes to come out. If anything the fact that they're specifically mentioning them brings on the idea that next month the 2-2 classes will probably be out. If it was going to take that long nearly no one would be playing this server. His link should help out though. But a question How come you placed agi into the build? The agi is low enough that the flee value will be meaningless at higher levels and the attack speed would not be very dependable to make much of a difference killing anything.. You'd definitely want to max out Vit though since you'll need as much HP as possible.

Edited by hungrymuch, 08 August 2017 - 03:50 PM.

#4 Boffs

Boffs

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 08 August 2017 - 04:33 PM

I know that there is no Crusader yet, I'm just preparing my swordsman.

Don't listen to the person above there's no chance in hell it will take months for the 2-2 classes to come out. If anything the fact that they're specifically mentioning them brings on the idea that next month the 2-2 classes will probably be out. If it was going to take that long nearly no one would be playing this server. His link should help out though. But a question How come you placed agi into the build? The agi is low enough that the flee value will be meaningless at higher levels and the attack speed would not be very dependable to make much of a difference killing anything.. You'd definitely want to max out Vit though since you'll need as much HP as possible.

I was putting some AGI just to reduce skills animation delay, but I see that could be too much.

#5 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 08 August 2017 - 05:42 PM

if you want to just be a sac crusader, you want very high vit, good dex and some int (purelly for cast reduction) and str for weight capacity.

Skills is pretty basic, Sac and the skills that can be passed over(shield reflect,Defending Aura), Faith etc

#6 aikokun

aikokun

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 105 posts

Posted 08 August 2017 - 08:17 PM

In the other RE:Start servers 2-2 classes were released two at a time every two months. It's already been stated that Sage will be releasing here by the end of August, if the test WoE goes well. The likely plan is one class every month.

#7 hungrymuch

hungrymuch

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 206 posts

Posted 09 August 2017 - 07:25 AM

In the other RE:Start servers 2-2 classes were released two at a time every two months. It's already been stated that Sage will be releasing here by the end of August, if the test WoE goes well. The likely plan is one class every month.

Yea that's true, but the NA servers are less patient with that :P we usually get quicker updates than everywhere else at the price of being one of the last ones. But i am betting that the reborn classes will unlikely be released this year that's for sure. I do at least hope most dungeons and classic areas are released by then though.

Edited by hungrymuch, 09 August 2017 - 07:26 AM.

#8 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 09 August 2017 - 10:07 AM

we usually get quicker updates than everywhere else

Because the server has been live for long enough to prove that :v
Oh wait, yeah, no updates at all since the opening besides fixes :T

#9 3565150713142656837

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 170 posts
  • LocationYou'd like to know that, wouldn't you?
  • Server:Restart; Odin

Posted 09 August 2017 - 06:27 PM

that is pretty much what I've seen elsewhere on the forums for release dates on the 2-2 classes. 

The time table I used was one that was rumored, so I can;t be entirely sure as to when the Crusader will hit.

So far the Sage is the first confirmed, with Monk being the next possible added in.

#10 Boffs

Boffs

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 10 August 2017 - 03:52 AM

Thank you guys

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users