Returning Player Question - Dragon Saga Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Returning Player Question

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 nictay

nictay

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 08 August 2017 - 08:53 PM

Hi Guys, just came back to this game after a long time.

May i ask what is the current status of the game?

Is it still pretty much alive ?

I'm looking for a SEA guild so do drop me a PM @ NkBlade (my ign).

I see that most leveling guide is very old, is there any newer ones that is still applicable?

#2 Precrush

Precrush

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1652 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 08 August 2017 - 11:24 PM

Ye it's alive and well.

https://forums.warpp...g-and-dungeons/

This guide is still applicable for the most part. The thing to add is expert dungeons, which you unlock after doing the respective hero quests for each dungeon. It's a great alternative to f7 especially on the higher levels in terms of exp, and you might get good drops as well for a bit of extra cash.

#3 nictay

nictay

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 09 August 2017 - 04:17 AM

Ye it's alive and well.

https://forums.warpp...g-and-dungeons/

This guide is still applicable for the most part. The thing to add is expert dungeons, which you unlock after doing the respective hero quests for each dungeon. It's a great alternative to f7 especially on the higher levels in terms of exp, and you might get good drops as well for a bit of extra cash.

Is it better to do Red Quest or just grind away?  :hmm:

#4 Precrush

Precrush

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1652 posts

Posted 09 August 2017 - 06:28 AM

I'd say you should do red (hero) quests that let you open f7 and enter dungeons. There's no real comprehensive list as to which quests that'd be, but it's so many that just to be safe you could do them all. It's not too much work. The arcadia quest line later on in the game also gives a lot of exp.

#5 nictay

nictay

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 09 August 2017 - 06:55 PM

I'd say you should do red (hero) quests that let you open f7 and enter dungeons. There's no real comprehensive list as to which quests that'd be, but it's so many that just to be safe you could do them all. It's not too much work. The arcadia quest line later on in the game also gives a lot of exp.

Sure! i will do so thn. Wondering if there's a discord channel? If there is, i think it will be much easier to ask qns as well.

#6 nictay

nictay

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 10 August 2017 - 03:40 AM

Hi guys, may i ask, if the Character Card bonus stats is no longer available? It seems to me that there isn't any stats bonuses for me....

#7 nighty007

nighty007

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 145 posts

Posted 10 August 2017 - 04:00 AM

You have to relogg to see them!

#8 nictay

nictay

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 10 August 2017 - 04:35 AM

You have to relogg to see them!

Still don't see it... =( 

#9 nighty007

nighty007

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 145 posts

Posted 10 August 2017 - 07:45 AM

https://forums.warpp...ter-card-guide/

You sure you took the right things?

#10 5143121023173906760

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1508 posts
  • Server:Sounds obvious !

Posted 10 August 2017 - 09:40 AM

He is. It's just that back in the time, you were able to see what buff the card was giving you. But it got hidden for some reasons.

#11 nictay

nictay

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 10 August 2017 - 06:46 PM

He is. It's just that back in the time, you were able to see what buff the card was giving you. But it got hidden for some reasons.

hmm so even if i have the stats, i wont be able to see it?

#12 5143121023173906760

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1508 posts

Posted 10 August 2017 - 10:31 PM

No you won't be able to see it. But as long as you picked the right choices in the guide that made Popcorn, the developer you can be sure that your card is working as intended !

In case you didn't check his guide yet, here's the link : https://forums.warpp...s/#entry2267894

#13 nictay

nictay

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 11 August 2017 - 12:02 AM

No you won't be able to see it. But as long as you picked the right choices in the guide that made Popcorn, the developer you can be sure that your card is working as intended !

In case you didn't check his guide yet, here's the link : https://forums.warpp...s/#entry2267894

okays, than i wont have to worry about it alr.

Mind helping me with the below questions?

1. I have been reading up on the elements stats, kinda of confusing as i read that it doesn't really matter no matter how i add it? So should i just go FIRE / ICE ?

2. Overlord and Savage, among this which is more soloable? I like seeing AOE dmg and fast clear.

3. I see that there is an EXP event going on, is there any indicator that states the additional EXP is being applied? (I'm training on Chn 1 as im below 40 atm)

#14 nighty007

nighty007

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 145 posts

Posted 11 August 2017 - 01:14 AM

1. If you wanna go ele go fire/ice or dark/nature, ALL ele is not even close to be worth it so dont go it.

You need these cards like "Dark/nature defense card" and then you need the Advanced dark Elements and nature ele to upgrade it at socketing at Blacksmith. Ele costs alot gold if you wanna buy it.

2. If you really want fast clear i would go Savage, but just saying both classes arent really good in BSQ / Empo at the moment, so yeah.

3. Im not sure what you mean, maybe my english is just to bad to understand it, but there is no Icon or anything that shows the Event is going on. For me as German player it starts at 9 in the morning, but timezone's are different so idk.

Edited by nighty007, 11 August 2017 - 01:14 AM.

#15 nictay

nictay

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 12 August 2017 - 08:43 PM

1. If you wanna go ele go fire/ice or dark/nature, ALL ele is not even close to be worth it so dont go it.

You need these cards like "Dark/nature defense card" and then you need the Advanced dark Elements and nature ele to upgrade it at socketing at Blacksmith. Ele costs alot gold if you wanna buy it.

2. If you really want fast clear i would go Savage, but just saying both classes arent really good in BSQ / Empo at the moment, so yeah.

3. Im not sure what you mean, maybe my english is just to bad to understand it, but there is no Icon or anything that shows the Event is going on. For me as German player it starts at 9 in the morning, but timezone's are different so idk.

Awesome!

Thanks! 

Btw, what would be the fastest way to level up now?

I'm currently lv 33 and doing Underground graveyard to lv... Kinda of slow as i kill quite slow.

I have been hearing people saying F6 at any Milkyway is a good place, but i kinda sucks at it due to low dmg...

#16 5143121023173906760

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1508 posts

Posted 12 August 2017 - 09:04 PM

You can just go around and questing, it's not that bad untill level 45

#17 nighty007

nighty007

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 145 posts

Posted 12 August 2017 - 09:57 PM

I would level in UG, i usually use Biscuit and EXP Device and EXP Pots to level.
At 40 you can go F7 then

Usually i go lvl at Ahtoo F1 spam with lvl 33 and with 37 i go F1 Spam rockah at Valid Reath. But yeah playing this game for too long already, for someone who is new to this should probably just level at UG

#18 FujiwaraKaito

FujiwaraKaito

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 50 posts
  • LocationTokyo, Japan
  • Server:WyVern

Posted 13 August 2017 - 03:15 PM

Juz to confirm, so theres no silver coins drop in UG?

#19 Precrush

Precrush

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1652 posts

Posted 13 August 2017 - 08:14 PM

There should be now, that was a bug.

#20 FujiwaraKaito

FujiwaraKaito

I made it Off Topic

• Members