#1 Lilp

Lilp

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 542 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Loki Classic Server

Posted 11 August 2017 - 04:48 AM

Edited by Lilp, 06 January 2018 - 02:07 PM.

#2 KowalskiZapata

KowalskiZapata

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 121 posts
  • Server:BANNED BOOOOY!

Posted 11 August 2017 - 04:53 AM

Bruh 2.12 LOOOOL!, This was awesome though no chill haha.

#3 dididanger

dididanger

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 85 posts
  • Twitter:https://twitter.com/bangrj
  • LocationHell
  • Server:Transex

Posted 11 August 2017 - 05:10 AM

Best server hunter, congratulations

#4 D4ut0n

D4ut0n

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 118 posts

Posted 11 August 2017 - 05:14 AM

Good video.

#5 reiko57

reiko57

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 11 August 2017 - 05:31 AM

Nice stuff!, showing how it is to those just sitting in pvp 

I hope to see more PvP videos, it helps to promote it ;o

#6 Djmy

Djmy

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 51 posts

Posted 11 August 2017 - 06:02 AM

lol at everyone trying to kill him. He looks geared out or just skills. Kind of sucks you can pot spam while pvp in RO. Thats why I was mostly into warcrafts pvp.

Edited by Djmy, 11 August 2017 - 06:09 AM.

#7 DarthaNyan

DarthaNyan

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 278 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 11 August 2017 - 06:46 AM

lol at everyone trying to kill him. He looks geared out or just skills. Kind of sucks you can pot spam while pvp in RO. Thats why I was mostly into warcrafts pvp.

Traps are OP, especially combination of freeze+blast trap(wind ele) coupled with low ping that he has. Also he is kinda lucky - sins dont have sonic acceleration skill (+hit) yet or else it would have been Sonic>stun>dead.

Knights should have tried to "bash" him instead of usual brainless BB... so much stuff is wrong in this video.

Edited by DarthaNyan, 11 August 2017 - 06:47 AM.

#8 MistressTIfa

MistressTIfa

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 116 posts

Posted 11 August 2017 - 06:48 AM

it's a bit of both to be fair.  He knows what he's doing with traps, stat bows etc and not just spamming DS like 95% of other hunters do.

Potting is pretty fair game on RO since everyone can do it, but the usage of Food Buff is questionable.  

I'm not saying at all that Food buff is unfair, far from it especially on this server.  But it doesn't seem worth it from my perspective on renewal mechanics where on old RO mechanics it would of made sense.  (meeting certain thresholds for STR/DEX, or getting instant cast on Champs etc)

#9 DarthaNyan

DarthaNyan

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 278 posts

Posted 11 August 2017 - 06:54 AM

I'm not saying at all that Food buff is unfair, far from it especially on this server.  But it doesn't seem worth it from my perspective on renewal mechanics where on old RO mechanics it would of made sense.  (meeting certain thresholds for STR/DEX, or getting instant cast on Champs etc)

to be fair +10 dex and +10 int food for trap hunter on top of priest's bless is a HUGE improvement in damage.

Edited by DarthaNyan, 11 August 2017 - 06:54 AM.

#10 evotec

evotec

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 163 posts
  • LocationStockholm, Sweden
  • Server:Odin

Posted 11 August 2017 - 07:24 AM

Man that was a great video. Enjoyed it. Thats some skills you got there. 

#11 Lilp

Lilp

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 542 posts

Posted 11 August 2017 - 07:51 AM

Traps are OP, especially combination of freeze+blast trap(wind ele) coupled with low ping that he has. Also he is kinda lucky - sins dont have sonic acceleration skill (+hit) yet or else it would have been Sonic>stun>dead.

Knights should have tried to "bash" him instead of usual brainless BB... so much stuff is wrong in this video.

I'm not lucky.  Even w/ sonic acc they won't be able to hit me.  Even if they hit and stun me, I would only get stun for mil sec. 

it's a bit of both to be fair.  He knows what he's doing with traps, stat bows etc and not just spamming DS like 95% of other hunters do.

Potting is pretty fair game on RO since everyone can do it, but the usage of Food Buff is questionable.  

It is necessary for me to use foods.  Why? If you wanna be great, u have to use whatever resources that are currently ingame.  Agi food is important because it adds FLEE/ASPD. You see how most of my opponents misses?   I use dex food to hit assassins because I sometimes miss on them and it's also for trap dmg.

Man that was a great video. Enjoyed it. Thats some skills you got there. 

Glad you enjoyed it.

Edited by Lilp, 11 August 2017 - 08:12 AM.

#12 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10845 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 11 August 2017 - 09:50 AM

Everyone can pot in PvP. The difference is Trap hunter does one shot. BB doesn't one shot but together in WoE with big AoE, it's the best skill. The max damage I've seen is 5k BB. Trap hunter is definitely one of the most OP classese in 2-1/2-2 PvP (not much in WoE)

While many players in this video seem to either undergeared or have wrong stats, Jero has always been one of few good Chaos players (1%) and Trap hunter is undisputedly very OP/strong; disable -> one shot. Same concept that 3rd class Reneal PvP/WoE is based on. How irony xD

Talking about Trap hunter /rice

https://youtu.be/uLu4nZdhdfs

#13 minmay

minmay

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 11 August 2017 - 10:08 AM

traps doing 5k in woe vs full gear char , balance xD.

#14 senpa1

senpa1

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 825 posts

Posted 11 August 2017 - 10:18 AM

foods/pots are fine in pvp

hunters are just broken in pvp lol

#15 Hakotron

Hakotron

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 11 August 2017 - 01:09 PM

Hey I was in the video! ;D

10/10 would get wrecked again.

I want to see more of it.

#16 Lilp

Lilp

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 542 posts

Posted 20 September 2017 - 06:26 PM

another 1

#17 ElenaGilbert

ElenaGilbert

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1186 posts
  • LocationAUSTRALIA , QLD!!
  • Server:Classic

Posted 21 September 2017 - 12:28 AM

daaang there was pvp today?!

#18 Scottdfa

Scottdfa

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 21 September 2017 - 04:22 AM

Nice, good videos to learn from.

#19 Quoc

Quoc

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1034 posts

Posted 21 September 2017 - 08:27 AM

I think you're a good Hunter but I also think a lot of those players are bad players as well. I'm surprised nobody tried to bash stun>BB you into death. Just a simple VS weapon would do the trick. They're all just standing there missing. The Sin could utilize their Envenom never miss bonus damage with x4 Savage Bebe but no Sin seems to be doing that. Though the Sin probably won't be able to kill you with that alone, teaming up with that combo should be able to but they failed to do so.

Again I'm not saying you're a bad Hunter, I am saying a lot of those players you're fighting are bad lol. Was laughing my ass off at the Knight that used the provoke skill on you. What is the Knight trying to do? Lower your already low DEF to massively increase your ATK?

What program are you using to record btw? It despite all of that, it was pretty fun to watch.

Edited by Quoc, 21 September 2017 - 08:39 AM.

#20 Zayaan

Zayaan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1800 posts

Posted 21 September 2017 - 09:15 AM

Just a simple VS weapon would do the trick.

Correct me if I'm wrong here, but Very Strong weapons (and Monk spheres) no longer give 100% hit damage in renewal.

#21 7419140518024105410

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 212 posts

Posted 21 September 2017 - 09:34 AM

He is the best hunter in the server, hands down. I have played against him plenty of times. He is has understanding and mastery of the job way beyond others.

#22 7419140518024105410

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 212 posts

Posted 21 September 2017 - 10:03 AM

I am the hunter that he was playing against. These PVP players that he killed are not bad. They are all experienced knight/sin players/ I am an experienced hunter and I can tell you that I am good hunter player.

As you can see, he has 8k HP. He most likely has 60ish VIT and the envenom+Savage bebe is a long shot. The sin would have already died to 2x landmines before they even stun him with that.

Like I said, his mastery of the hunter class is unrivaled and he is dangerous by himself. Having an equally skilled priest (Izuki) tag along with him make them virtually unbeatable.

They are in the p2w guilds, I suggest go ask playing against them. 1v1, 2v2, they are usually down for anything.

I think you're a good Hunter but I also think a lot of those players are bad players as well. I'm surprised nobody tried to bash stun>BB you into death. Just a simple VS weapon would do the trick. They're all just standing there missing. The Sin could utilize their Envenom never miss bonus damage with x4 Savage Bebe but no Sin seems to be doing that. Though the Sin probably won't be able to kill you with that alone, teaming up with that combo should be able to but they failed to do so.

Again I'm not saying you're a bad Hunter, I am saying a lot of those players you're fighting are bad lol. Was laughing my ass off at the Knight that used the provoke skill on you. What is the Knight trying to do? Lower your already low DEF to massively increase your ATK?

What program are you using to record btw? It despite all of that, it was pretty fun to watch.

#23 Quoc

Quoc

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1034 posts

Posted 21 September 2017 - 11:28 AM

Correct me if I'm wrong here, but Very Strong weapons (and Monk spheres) no longer give 100% hit damage in renewal.

If you are right then I'll be taking back my knight stun bash statement, I would stand corrected if so lol. I barely started on this server, gonna be working up on my Hunter soon.

Edited by Quoc, 21 September 2017 - 11:32 AM.

#24 Quoc

Quoc

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1034 posts

Posted 21 September 2017 - 11:31 AM

I am the hunter that he was playing against. These PVP players that he killed are not bad. They are all experienced knight/sin players/ I am an experienced hunter and I can tell you that I am good hunter player.

As you can see, he has 8k HP. He most likely has 60ish VIT and the envenom+Savage bebe is a long shot. The sin would have already died to 2x landmines before they even stun him with that.

Like I said, his mastery of the hunter class is unrivaled and he is dangerous by himself. Having an equally skilled priest (Izuki) tag along with him make them virtually unbeatable.

They are in the p2w guilds, I suggest go ask playing against them. 1v1, 2v2, they are usually down for anything.

Eventually when I train my Hunter up, sounds like fun. I love it when DS Hunters use traps as much as DS, always fun to watch or do. Used to have fun dropping a Shockwave trap right before a Champ Gfists and watch them die shortly after they failed to kill lol. Wait until the divest armor card comes out and it'll be quite a lot of fun. Ice Traps for days with wind arrow.

Though honestly I can speak from experience, people from strong guilds aren't usually strong. They just have a strong leader that coordinates the guild properly to take and defend castles. There's usually only about 5~8 people in the top 3 guilds that's worth talking about. So again, I don't think he's a bad Hunter in fact I already said that I think he's a good one. I also stated that it was fun to watch which entertainment is the whole purpose of making videos isn't it? I still think those players he fought against are mostly average at best.

Though you should take what I say with a grain of salt, I have no credentials on this server. Nobody knows who I am nor should they because I'm from the 2009 era. Only very specific veterans that I've fought against or fought with would remember me. Kinda wish I didn't delete all my RO screens and videos a few years back though, didn't think I'd ever be back on the game again lol.

Edited by Quoc, 21 September 2017 - 11:42 AM.

#25 Lilp

Lilp

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 542 posts

Posted 21 September 2017 - 12:26 PM

VVS weapons doesn't give you 100% hit dmg anymore.  And again... even if they stun me, i would only get stunned for less than 1 sec.  I'd have my shield up also if that ever happens to me.

Most people post a lot on the forums thinking they know what they're talking about, but really bad in game.  If other players were in my shoes during those pvp sessions, the outcome wouldn't be the same.

Hit me up if you're 99 and fully geared.  You'd be an average player to me.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users