Having trouble changing WP to KP - Technical Support - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Having trouble changing WP to KP

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 ZarethKnyght

ZarethKnyght

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 12 August 2017 - 07:14 AM

As the title says, I'm having trouble converting my warp portal points into kafra points for Re:Start. The warp portal points show but I can't seem to do anything to it. It works fine for the other accounts on one of the other servers but not for the restart server. Am I missing something? o.o

#2 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 12 August 2017 - 12:08 PM

Likely the account ID was created through Steam.

If so, Steam must be used to top up that specific account.

Visit this article to learn how to purchase KP on Steam:

https://support.warp...sing-steam.aspx

#3 ZarethKnyght

ZarethKnyght

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 12 August 2017 - 12:39 PM

Oh. So the points I bought through warp portal are useless to my account?

Edit: I'm going to assume that said points are indeed worthless now. And from what I understand, there is also no refund or any way to change the points from one account to another it seems. I guess it's a good thing I only spent $10 instead of $20 or more like before. I can't really say I'm too surprised by this info being hard to find either. Disappointed that I lost my money but it's a valuable lesson learned. Never buy anything from companies like warpportal that have a refund policy that says no refunds. It's no different than flushing the money down the toilet.

Edited by ZarethKnyght, 12 August 2017 - 06:12 PM.

#4 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 13 August 2017 - 05:37 AM

You can create a new ID through WP, redeem the amount for any tradable Kafra items to your other Steam account. If not you can ticket in about the issue (Payment Department) and request assistance.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users