Help! Newbie invoker here - Dragon Saga Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Help! Newbie invoker here

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 3781170720195530510

I am New.

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 August 2017 - 09:17 AM

How can a lvl 70 or lvl 81 invoker with no gears farm fast gold. Pro players pls help!

#2 9851170220163549840

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 90 posts
  • LocationQueen City of South - Cebu, Philippines
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 12 August 2017 - 07:17 PM

So sad to see a post have views but no one wants to answer.

I'm not an expert bro, but here is an advice.

Once you reach lvl 70 get the Zau weap and upgrade it til you drop. Most likely around +10 and you'll start looking good and fast. Farm at the dragon dragon thingy Ice. I forgot the name. Stop at lvl 70 for fast farm.

Assuming you don't have gear yet, then you don't have the max ATK Speed yet as well w/c is important for invokers, you can skill-spam the dungeon (F1) and have SSS rank. then sell the items to NPC (NPC available outside entrance). Extra Silver-Coins will help you farm souls to have extra gold as well.

If there is an event, always spam it. Best way to get gold.

after having the set gear for 70, Do research.

Search for the next lvl where you will get a decent set. For example, at lvl 81? not really sure. Then farm for those item before you start leveling again.

You can also spam dungeons such as Lavalons, the Mist Elf something dungeon~ I forgot the name again. To get accessories and sell it. Buy and Sell in market is also good if you have marketing or financial skills.

Hope that helps.

Edited by 9851170220163549840, 12 August 2017 - 07:18 PM.

#3 cartouche

cartouche

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 75 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 15 August 2017 - 09:50 AM

invoker is a good pve class, and it shouldn't be hard to make gold with it.

When you have no gear whatsoever, then i would advise against doing f1 mode at verglas ridge like the previous reply said, invoker is very poor at doing f1 because the X attack doesn't give points in arcade mode.

This results in low scores (F - E) and as a result is a very poor farm.

You can kill monsters with skills only, but then the runs are unbearable slow and you may as well not bother.

With low gear as invoker, the only reliable ways to make gold are the following :

- farm elemental dungeon and sell the advanced elements.

- farm drakos (paris hero) and sell the white wings and secma pieces

- farm drakos expert (when you have 270% attack speed) and sell expert wings and secma pieces

- farm aram expert (when you have 270% attack speed) and sell the new belt which sells for around 3k gold.

- do galaxia everyday and sell the star fragments and stones

bearing in mind that the expert mode gives tons of exp, almost as good as doing f7 mode, gives lots of silver coins, and if lucky gives items which can be sold for tons of gold. 

Hoping this helped.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users