Portal to Geffen Dungeon bugged... - Technical Support - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Portal to Geffen Dungeon bugged...

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 cidk

cidk

I am New.

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 August 2017 - 06:58 AM

Hey guys...

i just wanted to kill some Bathorys with my Hunter but always if i want to go to the portal I'm ported to juno??

Whats this? Is this a bug?

Here a screenshot! https://imgur.com/a/V4VxA

EDIT:  Now i was able to get to the Dungeon agian.. what is this..

Edited by cidk, 13 August 2017 - 07:00 AM.

#2 azertygf

azertygf

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 688 posts
  • LocationFrance
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:RE:START

Posted 13 August 2017 - 07:06 AM

GM do nothing about bot.

People try to block bot on juno this is why you get perm warp at juno. they just perm warp at entrance of geffen tower, when you try to go here you can't because they have all time a warp on the spawn cell inside the geffen tower. that's the solution some people have find to make the bot useless.

I was leveling at geffen dungeon 02 yesterday and it is impossible to get a proper mobtrain because 200 bot are on the map. (probably trying to get endless tons of witch starsand)

#3 cidk

cidk

I am New.

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 August 2017 - 07:14 AM

Ohh so that was a player... well thats stupid... bot or no bot, they can't just warp everyone! Everyone seems so upset about bots at the moment... i get like 10 messages "are u a bot" "do you sell bot tles" or some -_- like that a day -.-

And how does this even help? Can't bots just leave juno again?

Edited by cidk, 13 August 2017 - 07:16 AM.

#4 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 13 August 2017 - 08:27 AM

Once again,

Please let the staff handle the bot situation even if it takes time. Handling the bot problem yourselves is making it much harder, perhaps worse. 

Warping the supposed bots away will likely dysfunction their actions. If they get checked and not react suspiciously to the GM staff then expect the characters to be labeled as legit, Good job.

As for the characters in Juno, the GM staff were handling them slowly and carefully and because they are lumped here together it will not be easy.

So kindly, just report the bots and let them get checked red handed.

#5 2045131102021157360

I am New.

• New Members
  • 2 posts
  • Server:Odin

Posted 13 August 2017 - 08:38 AM

I'm just curious I have been doing gefdun for a week now (Really a week those guys don't want to give me good loots u.u). I have not tp-ed to juno once. I know the situation bots flooded there too.
I'm just a bit curious who or which char chosen to warp to Juno?? I don't think it's everyone since I have not got it once or I am just that lucky? ?_?

PS.can someone tell me how to change my display name on the forum? it is some random number now. I'm new here thanks ! :D

Edited by 2045131102021157360, 13 August 2017 - 08:41 AM.

#6 Dalaftl

Dalaftl

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 13 August 2017 - 08:48 AM

GMs could make a better job prioritizing higher leveled bots instead of banning people in novice grounds.

A new novi takes 2 min to make, a bot lvl 90+ takes days or even weeks.

#7 Wyndor

Wyndor

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 465 posts

Posted 13 August 2017 - 02:22 PM

There is an idiot doing the same thing on the way out of morocc.  I tried to get into sphinx and was ported to juno.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users