Warpportal Support always failing to send tickets - WarpPortal Technical - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Warpportal Support always failing to send tickets

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Vienna

Vienna

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 311 posts
  • LocationiROWiki.org Admin
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 13 August 2017 - 11:55 AM

Even with zero images I've been having a ton of problems sending reported via the WP Support site. It's constantly crashing out throwing me 500 errors and failing to send tickets or sending 3 of the same one. It's 100% impossible for me to add images to reports because of the time out problems. The images will fail mid upload and cause the ticket to error out most of the time. Even with a single normal sized screenshot.

#2 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 13 August 2017 - 12:10 PM

AFAIK, there is a limit.

If the report is too lengthy or heavy with attachments it could happen, try to keep the report well informed but short enough to fit in.

For the screenshots/videos you may upload them to any appropriate host and append the share link to the report.

If non of that helps then we could suspect the DDoS mitigation is doing something. Have you tried to switch to Google's DNS?

#3 Vienna

Vienna

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 311 posts
  • LocationiROWiki.org Admin
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 13 August 2017 - 01:07 PM

I already use google DNS.

I was aware there's a size limit but it's not actually listed what that limit is. It might be helpful to have it posted in the ticket info incase it's something dumb like my image is 1.2meg and the upload limit is 1meg for example.

I suspect it might be the DDoS mitigation is causing my problems though. It only started doing this to me since it was enabled. For now I guess I'll just keep linking from off site.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users