Do you think getting my old account back is hopeless? - Requiem Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Do you think getting my old account back is hopeless?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 lululululu

lululululu

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 15 August 2017 - 01:21 PM

I already submitted a ticket and everything but the account is over 7 years old and all I have to go on is character names and the account ID. Am I out of luck?

Edited by lululululu, 15 August 2017 - 03:48 PM.

#2 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly
  • Playing:Requiem

Posted 15 August 2017 - 01:27 PM

Hmmm, well wait they reply the ticket.
Try include everything related to the account, such as email, screenshots, levels of the chars, names etc...as much info as you can, maybe it helps.
Anyway, if the account is over 7 years old, I don't think it is a big loss unless you had items like name changes, IM items, upper UJCs etc....if you worry about the account because you had some good levelled char, you shouldn't worry because now, compared to then, it's a piece of cake to level up.

#3 lululululu

lululululu

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 15 August 2017 - 02:46 PM

Its been a few days and they haven't sent me back anything. Do the levels and names matter if they have the account ID? And muh ulterious launcher/level 69 boosting things!

#4 VModCupcake

VModCupcake

Too Legit To Quit

• VMod Retired
  • 1259 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 15 August 2017 - 04:46 PM

Support is a little bit slower to reply lately because of the huge number of tickets they are getting from every game. An issue like this also takes time to research. I know you are anxious to hear from someone on your ticket but please be patient a little longer until support responds.

If you don't want to wait for an email, you can also make a support account so you will be able to view and reply to your ticket at the website.  Here is the link to create a support account. 

I hope your issue is resolved soon.

#5 lululululu

lululululu

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 15 August 2017 - 05:37 PM

Thank you for the reply cupcake! Sorry for being impatient, I'm sure this isn't the place to post it either. I was mostly just wondering if I had a chance at all seeing as I no longer have an email tied to it or anything. Sorry for the trouble.

#6 xSweetDreamsx

xSweetDreamsx

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 840 posts

Posted 16 August 2017 - 01:53 AM

The main thing holding you back would be the email. If you dont know it, then have a new one ready. If you have emails that could be possibilities, i would mention them.

You should also include your personal info (info from when you registered). This will save you alot of time because they always ask for it. Years ago i had to do something similar, as i did not have the email, i was asked to send a copy of photo id and also something with address, possibly you will have to do this.

#7 Cleffy

Cleffy

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2377 posts

Posted 16 August 2017 - 04:03 PM

Use the password recovery tool if you still have access to the email address you registered the account with. Having the Account ID should be sufficient to recover the password. I doubt they will help you if all you know is the Account ID and character names. Their systems have had boughts of poor security and you could have gotten the account name through nefarious means.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users