Old(very old) professions system myhome processing furniture - Proposals & Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Old(very old) professions system myhome processing furniture

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Darkxor

Darkxor

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 16 August 2017 - 12:37 AM

Yesterday i saw someone selling an aquarium,like one of those you needed in order to process (in your myhome) the fish that youve gathered in windy farm before being able to make anything with them.

So,I know that the system has been changed/simplified (and thats alright),but my suggestion is to add those machines as purchaseable furniture at the professions npc again(or vending machine for silver coins why not?) for the older players to remember a big of nostalgia,or newer ones to get some more diversity on the fornitures,because honestly,they make some decent furnitures.(I would get those even if they were available in the IM store to be honest.)

#2 BlackDragonLord

BlackDragonLord

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 211 posts
  • LocationVoid
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Yes

Posted 16 August 2017 - 12:43 AM

I like this suggestion, i  remember when we used to have those in our myhomes. i liked those furnitures.

#3 CartOfJoy

CartOfJoy

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 16 August 2017 - 12:45 AM

as old as it is, and as much as i dont remember it, it seems pretty awesome, and would a really great addition to the game, making myhome very valueable, for the reason that i know people who buy myhomes and they decide to get rid of it in the first few days, since tax is needed to pay, so having this addition to the game can add more myhome intrest for new and old players.

#4 PorkFriedRice

PorkFriedRice

I am New.

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 August 2017 - 02:07 AM

I agree with Darkxor, as some old players may miss some of these machines and equipment that have been unavailable after removing its purpose in the game. Moreover, the addition of these items will be a minor addition that will result in a positive reaction from players (both new and old)! I would love if this suggestion could be fulfilled in Dragon Saga!  :p_smile:

Edited by PorkFriedRice, 16 August 2017 - 02:08 AM.

#5 Precrush

Precrush

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1652 posts

Posted 16 August 2017 - 09:36 AM

I don't see why not, but I'd put them in for gold at the myhome npc if I got to choose. Vending machine is too crowded already and if max sold them that could confuse people about their purpose.

#6 zirothos

zirothos

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 704 posts
  • LocationZirothos entertainment Studio
  • Server:MLG PVE

Posted 21 August 2017 - 02:21 PM

one thing i would like them to add for the house decoration is all the stuff from the demo house of POW >> be able to sit on a chair> sleep in a bed ( get rest bonus while sleeping in it) interact with the house item. sit on the couch '' 2 - 4 space depend on the size of it. able to light a cindle '' on/off'' those thing xD

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users