• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7 replies to this topic

#1 BBMakiyo

BBMakiyo

I am New.

• New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 16 August 2017 - 03:27 PM

I would like to start a topic here that , Is using 2 Laptops for opening 2 Accounts Legit ? And without GM 1:1 me and verifying that I'm using bot system nor 3rd party software is it considered as multiclient ?

#2 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts
  • LocationGermany, Europe, Earth, Milky Way, Universe
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 16 August 2017 - 03:30 PM

If you use the 2 account to farm dungeons with both while one is standing around AFK and the other one is controlled by you it's not allowed. Then it's considered as multiclienting. 

#3 nighty007

nighty007

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 145 posts

Posted 16 August 2017 - 03:47 PM

If you use the 2 account to farm dungeons with both while one is standing around AFK and the other one is controlled by you it's not allowed. Then it's considered as multiclienting. 

Alot of people dualing or multiclient in ele dungeons. How can i report these people?
Like.. they wont let me join their party so how could i proof they are the same person behind the 2 characters?

Sorry if i ask this is in the topic, just wanted to hear a opinion from a staff/Mod/GM

#4 BBMakiyo

BBMakiyo

I am New.

• New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 16 August 2017 - 04:16 PM

but my xFujiko did not do any dungeons yesterday and was just afking waiting for ticket reply and I did top up 24k IM and the next day was banned ? Please look though into it 

#5 BBMakiyo

BBMakiyo

I am New.

• New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 16 August 2017 - 04:31 PM

and 1 more thing I want to ask , multiclients issues was a topic for 3rd party software of sandboxie that is 1 laptop could open 4 accounts during galaxia patch . Why is it now  2 laptop 2 accounts considered as multiclient and to be honest we did not use any 3rd party software which breaks the rules , It should be considered as freedom of choice . After the sandboxie multiclient case was ended and now we get this new rule without any information about it , and GM's just starting to ban people accounts . Seems Unfair to players

#6 VinylDorayaki

VinylDorayaki

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 659 posts
  • LocationVirtual Reality
  • Server:Disboard

Posted 16 August 2017 - 05:04 PM

and 1 more thing I want to ask , multiclients issues was a topic for 3rd party software of sandboxie that is 1 laptop could open 4 accounts during galaxia patch . Why is it now  2 laptop 2 accounts considered as multiclient and to be honest we did not use any 3rd party software which breaks the rules , It should be considered as freedom of choice . After the sandboxie multiclient case was ended and now we get this new rule without any information about it , and GM's just starting to ban people accounts . Seems Unfair to players

one person with 2 Laptops = 2 clients = multiclient no? Unless it's two different people using each then it's alright.

Aktually there is a post that was made made regarding new policies about multiclienting after they got rid of sandboxie.  

https://forums.warpp...sion/?p=2061345

• Am I allowed to open 4 clients at the same time without using a third party tool to run a dungeon/mission map/F7?
    Theoretically yes, as long as you can pass the tests of a GM, if the GM selects you for one. If you fail this test, your account will
    be flagged as 3rd party tool user and this can result in a ban.

Anyway back to you, if you think you were banned unreasonably then I suggest submit in a ticket to know the exact reason. 

#7 BBMakiyo

BBMakiyo

I am New.

• New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 16 August 2017 - 05:30 PM

• Am I allowed to open 4 clients at the same time without using a third party tool to run a dungeon/mission map/F7?
    Theoretically yes, as long as you can pass the tests of a GM, if the GM selects you for one. If you fail this test, your account will
    be flagged as 3rd party tool user and this can result in a ban.  

Problem is I did not receive and pass test from GM and yet I got banned , I did send a ticket but did not get any replies still

#8 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts
  • LocationGermany, Europe, Earth, Milky Way, Universe

Posted 16 August 2017 - 06:11 PM

The forum is not the right place to clarify your case. Only the GM teams knows why you have been banned. A GM test is not needed if someone reported you with proof (for example Screenshots, Videos).

If you want to know exactly please submit a ticket to the support team and refrain from opening up further topics about this subject. Nobody on the forums is able to help you.

Topic locked. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users