August 17th Renewal Maintenance - Page 6 - Renewal Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

August 17th Renewal Maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
167 replies to this topic

#126 Aboed

Aboed

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 224 posts
  • LocationIn A Galaxy Far, Far Away
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Thor

Posted 17 August 2017 - 05:20 PM

hello, the compensation said that it will be re doing everything today after maintenance?, where is the 4 days VIP in the power up now?help

Woot another vip weekend?? Haven't even finished mine  :heh: Happy times!

#127 walastik99

walastik99

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 49 posts
  • LocationInside Every Women's Heart

Posted 17 August 2017 - 08:37 PM

We will be opening in about 10 minutes. The good news is the experiments we just ran on achievements worked and we can now start adding custom achievements for iRO.

Ih1WD0n.png

Is this camp GX testing our Executioners shoes? yowwww!!! :rice: 

Edited by walastik99, 17 August 2017 - 08:39 PM.

#128 fenrir99

fenrir99

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 542 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 17 August 2017 - 10:07 PM

Is this camp GX testing our Executioners shoes? yowwww!!! :rice:

We hope so!

#129 LittleCastiel

LittleCastiel

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 18 August 2017 - 12:42 AM

Fire Sale!!
Mad Bunny Scrolls & HD Refine Event Please!!

#130 aisensan

aisensan

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 18 August 2017 - 05:11 AM

Fire Sale!!
Mad Bunny Scrolls & HD Refine Event Please!!

no please. my wallet needs a break

#131 LordYggdrasill

LordYggdrasill

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2830 posts
  • LocationWelgaia

Posted 18 August 2017 - 05:17 AM

Just had my first broken gear, a +10 Evil Dragon Armor was destroyed when I was in Mid-TI with my Geneticist. Seems that AK possesses a skill that can break armor, anyone knows how often he uses this skill, and what is the chance of breaking armor when he uses it? It seems that I may have to repair my armor every few mins considering my luck.

#132 rxexzxa

rxexzxa

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 110 posts

Posted 18 August 2017 - 07:31 AM

Just had my first broken gear, a +10 Evil Dragon Armor was destroyed when I was in Mid-TI with my Geneticist. Seems that AK possesses a skill that can break armor, anyone knows how often he uses this skill, and what is the chance of breaking armor when he uses it? It seems that I may have to repair my armor every few mins considering my luck.

http://irowiki.org/w...ical_Protection

#133 LordYggdrasill

LordYggdrasill

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2830 posts
  • LocationWelgaia

Posted 18 August 2017 - 07:39 AM

I am aware of that, but its necessary to point out that according to ragi.al market information, Glistening Coat costs more than repairing my gears.

:hmm:

#134 Mosu

Mosu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1115 posts
  • LocationMinnesota/Virginia

Posted 18 August 2017 - 07:48 AM

I am aware of that, but its necessary to point out that according to ragi.al market information, Glistening Coat costs more than repairing my gears.

:hmm:

Could just hunt and brew your own.

Or not get hit.

#135 FreecsBourne

FreecsBourne

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 159 posts
  • Server:ChaosxThor

Posted 18 August 2017 - 07:48 AM

hello Nightmare Biolab...  are we going to get this next week?  :p_smile:  :p_smile:  :p_smile:

Edited by FreecsBourne, 18 August 2017 - 07:48 AM.

#136 LordYggdrasill

LordYggdrasill

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2830 posts
  • LocationWelgaia

Posted 18 August 2017 - 07:52 AM

Could just hunt and brew your own.

Or not get hit.

True, not getting hit is tricky though since they respawn quickly and can easily catch you off-guard. But anyway, my original question was just to ask how often AK casts this skill and break armors. FCP costs 1 Glistening Coat and it protects for 10 mins, so if AK breaks armors at the expectation of 10 mins each time, it will be more economical to just repair it. But if AK does it enough often and the armor breaks every minute, I would be leaning towards using FCP. I am always interested in making such calculations, it helps me make the optimal choice.

Edited by LordYggdrasill, 18 August 2017 - 07:54 AM.

#137 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola

Posted 18 August 2017 - 08:07 AM

Cornutus card. Unbreakable armors.

#138 Ispano

Ispano

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 83 posts

Posted 18 August 2017 - 08:56 AM

True, not getting hit is tricky though since they respawn quickly and can easily catch you off-guard. But anyway, my original question was just to ask how often AK casts this skill and break armors. FCP costs 1 Glistening Coat and it protects for 10 mins, so if AK breaks armors at the expectation of 10 mins each time, it will be more economical to just repair it. But if AK does it enough often and the armor breaks every minute, I would be leaning towards using FCP. I am always interested in making such calculations, it helps me make the optimal choice.

http://db.irowiki.or...ster-info/1219/

Hit details on the skills box, will tell you the chances.

Hodremlin will also divest your armor for 2-3 minutes, can be "fixed" by logging though. Only had this happen to me once on my RG doing it yesterday, no breaking from the Knights, though I can kill those more easily.

Edited by Ispano, 18 August 2017 - 08:59 AM.

#139 Ethanasael

Ethanasael

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 791 posts

Posted 18 August 2017 - 11:14 AM

White OCP 9 DONT HAVE "TIME TO BE TESTED", RE:START GOT 2 FAST PLACED MAINTENANCES, ANTI BOT SYSTEM... FU** ME HARD, MORE, PLEASE.

#140 LordYggdrasill

LordYggdrasill

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2830 posts
  • LocationWelgaia

Posted 18 August 2017 - 11:36 AM

White OCP 9 DONT HAVE "TIME TO BE TESTED", RE:START GOT 2 FAST PLACED MAINTENANCES, ANTI BOT SYSTEM... FU** ME HARD, MORE, PLEASE.

The new-born little bro gets more attention and care from the parents, than his 7 year old big brother, sounds about normal to me.

#141 Ethanasael

Ethanasael

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 791 posts

Posted 18 August 2017 - 11:44 AM

Of course, we are talking about humans, not game servers that need atention to stay alive and keep jobs. This analogy would be fair if the 7 year old big brother misses his pants, food and education. If Chaos was up to date and bug free, your analogy would be fair. By the actual state, it's not.

#142 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 18 August 2017 - 11:53 AM

Please ease the CAPS lock, the whole vs sever matter is unnecessary to be honest.
For this case, it is self explanatory. KRO decided to send the update on that given date/time and fast forwarded to implementation.

#143 Mosu

Mosu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1115 posts
  • LocationMinnesota/Virginia

Posted 18 August 2017 - 11:56 AM

The reason Re:Start has faster maintenance is that they don't have thousands and thousands of accounts to sort through when they do updates.

#144 Ethanasael

Ethanasael

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 791 posts

Posted 18 August 2017 - 11:57 AM

And the ocp9 content was not sent? I want to know, kRO sends updates on the maintenance day? If yes, there is why ocp9 didn't have time. If not we need a best explanation for "missing time".

Mosu, on 18 Aug 2017 - 5:56 PM, said:snapback.png

The reason Re:Start has faster maintenance is that they don't have thousands and thousands of accounts to sort through when they do updates.

Don't even make sense, number of accounts x maintenance need. Change anything on server has nothing to do with sort through thousands of accounts. And i'm pretty convinced that at this time RE;START have a lot of accounts, a lot more than the playing ones.

Edited by Ethanasael, 18 August 2017 - 12:04 PM.

#145 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 18 August 2017 - 12:06 PM

KRo decides what to send and when, iRO doesn't have control on that other than reminding them to send updates or bug fixes.
What has time and not is up to the staff/flow of work, maintenance works on the other hand are more than adding an NPC or fixing a silly mistake in a chat dialogue.

#146 Ethanasael

Ethanasael

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 791 posts

Posted 18 August 2017 - 12:09 PM

Don't take it bad on me, i think that, like me, there are a lot more players that are investing TIME and MONEY on this server. This kind of information is CRUCIAL for us to decide if it worth to keep our investment or not. Of course, you don't have to work to satisfy our community,(don't?), but nor staff or community can blame us for decide stop playing and donating if the server don't meet our spectations or we think it's being neglected. It's all up to business, money is hard to get, time is impossible to rehave.

Tis not hard for me, and i think that a lot more of guys think like me, including the ones 200+ that already leave the last 2 years, to go to another server or another game if we see weight staff support, playing experience, updates and content, and find out that it is more attractive to invest time and money. Tis the way things are, i'm not a brother, or filiated to Warp Portal, or any other company, those thousand dollars i've spent mean nothing for me, tis in the past, but from today to future i can change my mind. Take this as a good advise, whole Warp Portal staff. Maybe tis time to review contract with KRO to save IRO from closing and faillure.

Edited by Ethanasael, 18 August 2017 - 12:16 PM.

#147 HattoriMasahige

HattoriMasahige

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 569 posts
  • LocationIn another game
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Banned by WarpPortal

Posted 18 August 2017 - 12:16 PM

7h to do nothing but change TI, even get that wrong, expect people to still buy your -_-. Thats how you lead a company alright. 

#148 Ethanasael

Ethanasael

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 791 posts

Posted 18 August 2017 - 12:18 PM

7h to do nothing but change TI, even get that wrong, expect people to still buy your -_-. Thats how you lead a company alright. 

Exactly what i'm saying, and based on the next week run, starting from today till next maintenance, i'll put things on weight, if i find this server is being neglected me and my friends will be leaving this game, one time forever. I'm done with this sh** already.

#149 LordYggdrasill

LordYggdrasill

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2830 posts
  • LocationWelgaia

Posted 18 August 2017 - 12:24 PM

Exactly what i'm saying, and based on the next week run, starting from today till next maintenance, i'll put things on weight, if i find this server is being neglected me and my friends will be leaving this game, one time forever. I'm done with this sh** already.

Or if you are fed up with this server, you can give up all your renewal accounts/chars/items and move to Restart, WP will be happy about this.

;)

#150 Ethanasael

Ethanasael

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 791 posts

Posted 18 August 2017 - 12:29 PM

Of course, i have thounsands of games and other ragnarok servers to move, buti'll keep at the same company that neglected the last i was and made me quit. This guy only makes wise comments, give him a prize, please.

Just stop doing the Devil Lawyer please.

Games i already gave up:

MU

Runescape
Gods War

RO2

Lots of Ragnarok Servers

Aion

Priston Tale

and some 20 more titles.

All they had my money and time invested. Giving up something isn't that hard, the first one is hard, next ones are easy to go. Ragnarok marked me as the first online rpg i played, not the best, and this is all that keeps me playing till today, nostalgy. But i think it's done for here, it's not up to anyone, and i'm not saying that my presence will make any difference for this community, even for me guild. I just have a good feeling for ragnarok, and don't wanna see all the servers closing down, but if things keep as they are, this is unstopable.

Edited by Ethanasael, 18 August 2017 - 12:41 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users