Server Maintenance 08/22/2017 (Complete) - Patch Notes Archive - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Server Maintenance 08/22/2017 (Complete)

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 AndraSyte

AndraSyte

Awarded #1 Troll

• Community Managers
  • 666 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 21 August 2017 - 02:57 PM

Hello Roserians!

There will be a server maintenance on 08/22/2017 at 3PM PDT. Updates will be posted once the maintenance is complete~

#2 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 21 August 2017 - 11:26 PM

Oi ... not this again...

e6Y9Ah9.png

When you copy + paste the messages Andrasyte, highlight all the text, and click the 'eraser' button to remove the color formatting or else this is what it looks like on the Deviant Theme of the forums... 

#3 AndraSyte

AndraSyte

Awarded #1 Troll

• Community Managers
  • 666 posts

Posted 22 August 2017 - 12:26 PM

Update regarding today's maintenance! We will be starting the maintenance at 3:30 PM PDT now instead of 3:00 PM PDT!  Also the original post's text has been fixed~

#4 Yinguki2

Yinguki2

I am New.

• New Members
  • 4 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 22 August 2017 - 01:53 PM

:p_swt:   Wonder how long the maintenance will be... first one for me other than when i first downloaded game, and the maintenance had already begun. So far, great game, got to lvl 81 on a dealer, surprisingly  I stuck to it! Though leveling gets harder, the awesome equipment, and support from a friend I met on ROSE who i party with a lot helps!  Though sometimes community may not be ALWAYS sociable, its not to bad, I may not be the most knowledgeable player, or i may not even have the slightest sliver of knowledge, but... that's whats so fun!  There's surprises everywhere! I may not the the fastest to draw my gun, but I've decided from the beginning my subclass, gathered lots of materials early on, that become useful later. But sure, sometimes i use the Wiki, or just have to take items from grinding groups as long as they don't mind but that's just an attempt at bettering myself... ROSE online Surpassed my Expectations with excellence! I have to give this game a 10/10 No, actually 100/10 that's how good it is! I posted to Pass some time and get some things off my chest...

Edited by Yinguki2, 22 August 2017 - 01:54 PM.

#5 beachbabyc

beachbabyc

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 212 posts
  • LocationAtlanta, Georgia, USA

Posted 22 August 2017 - 02:03 PM

Hi Yinguki2!  Welcome to the world of Rose!  If there's anything I can do to help you just whisper WheanThin :)

#6 HoneyBunz

HoneyBunz

ROSE Online Community Member for July

• Members
  • 1428 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 22 August 2017 - 02:24 PM

:p_swt:   Wonder how long the maintenance will be... first one for me other than when i first downloaded game, and the maintenance had already begun. So far, great game, got to lvl 81 on a dealer, surprisingly  I stuck to it! Though leveling gets harder, the awesome equipment, and support from a friend I met on ROSE who i party with a lot helps!  Though sometimes community may not be ALWAYS sociable, its not to bad, I may not be the most knowledgeable player, or i may not even have the slightest sliver of knowledge, but... that's whats so fun!  There's surprises everywhere! I may not the the fastest to draw my gun, but I've decided from the beginning my subclass, gathered lots of materials early on, that become useful later. But sure, sometimes i use the Wiki, or just have to take items from grinding groups as long as they don't mind but that's just an attempt at bettering myself... ROSE online Surpassed my Expectations with excellence! I have to give this game a 10/10 No, actually 100/10 that's how good it is! I posted to Pass some time and get some things off my chest...

First of all, welcome! I love this game too. If there is ever anything I can do to help just let me know. You can send me a pm here or whisper to me ingame on HoneyBuns or Sulky (when the game is up lol)

Speaking of that, maint here usually lasts for several hours so patience is required. This topic will be updated when the game is up again.  Not sure if you know this but we have a ROSE Discord chat. You are more than welcome to join us  Click the link in my sig or check out this topic. 

Looking forward to meeting you!

#7 Yinguki2

Yinguki2

I am New.

• New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 22 August 2017 - 04:40 PM

:p_sleep:  Welp, now i know how it feels to wait for a maintenance to end... TBH its taking a lot longer than i thought it would, hoping it passes soon

#8 nvfox

nvfox

I am New.

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 August 2017 - 04:47 PM

Hi guys, can i ask 1 question? if someone buy me testimony from IM Pts, that item can trade or not? Please help me, thank you very much guys..

#9 sebasts

sebasts

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 22 August 2017 - 05:09 PM

yes but can only gift can find this in I'm shop ..this is gift so need pay player before or after :)

#10 sebasts

sebasts

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 22 August 2017 - 05:11 PM

when player buy for you testim need keep this in IM window and on the bottom can find button gift need press and put name of player you sending gift to..item cant be trade so only gift is a solution:)

Edited by sebasts, 22 August 2017 - 05:12 PM.

#11 beachbabyc

beachbabyc

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 212 posts
  • LocationAtlanta, Georgia, USA

Posted 22 August 2017 - 05:24 PM

I hope maintenance is over soon so I can play some tonight :)

#12 nvfox

nvfox

I am New.

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 August 2017 - 05:28 PM

when player buy for you testim need keep this in IM window and on the bottom can find button gift need press and put name of player you sending gift to..item cant be trade so only gift is a solution:)

Oh..thank you very much bro, that so detailed solution. u r  IM seller? can i buy from u?

~LOL

#13 VModCupcake

VModCupcake

Too Legit To Quit

• VMod Retired
  • 1259 posts

Posted 22 August 2017 - 05:35 PM

Oh..thank you very much bro, that so detailed solution. u r  IM seller? can i buy from u?

~LOL

Conversations about buying/selling IM are not allowed here per the forum rules.

Players do that in -game at their own risk. 

#14 Yinguki2

Yinguki2

I am New.

• New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 22 August 2017 - 05:36 PM

VModCupcake Not going against you, but i think he meant the Item, gifting trade, thats all... im Neutral here

#15 voxdei

voxdei

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 748 posts
  • LocationUnder your bed.
  • Server:forever leonis™

Posted 22 August 2017 - 05:38 PM

Maintenance is taking so long and you get nothing really worth waiting. smh

#16 CJGM3

CJGM3

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 93 posts
  • LocationPuerto Rico
  • Server:Arua

Posted 22 August 2017 - 06:01 PM

Please staff of ROSE fix the bug of Crystal Defender & Akraham Arena! We have here waiting for that in like 1 year or more, that is depressing!

Edited by CJGM3, 22 August 2017 - 06:20 PM.

#17 voxdei

voxdei

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 748 posts
  • LocationUnder your bed.
  • Server:forever leonis™

Posted 22 August 2017 - 06:12 PM

maybe you mean depressing lol

#18 CJGM3

CJGM3

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 93 posts
  • LocationPuerto Rico

Posted 22 August 2017 - 06:24 PM

I like this game so much and I like that this go forward, good events, good new things and I so happy of that and I'm thankful for that but ROSE need to fix the bug first. 

#19 rustyco

rustyco

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 19 posts
  • Server:arua

Posted 22 August 2017 - 06:29 PM

Both are delayed to put the same costume as always ?, take more than 1 year and still do not fix once and for all AA and CD

Edited by rustyco, 22 August 2017 - 06:32 PM.

#20 Genesis

Genesis

ROSE Developer

• Community Managers
  • 2066 posts

Posted 22 August 2017 - 06:36 PM

Thanks for your patience, servers are back up and patch notes will be posted shortly!

#21 AmyFranklin

AmyFranklin

I am New.

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 August 2017 - 06:37 PM

YAY!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users