4 replies to this topic

#1 sayeloki2

sayeloki2

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 39 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 23 August 2017 - 04:06 AM

Make HHB drop without range level please!!

#2 mscocca

mscocca

Amateur Blogger

• RO2 Community Representative
  • 353 posts
  • LocationRome, Italy
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 23 August 2017 - 08:37 AM

Hello sayeloki2,

first thing first I wanna thank you for submitting your suggestions.

It's nice to see players sharing their ideas on how to improve the game, so please keep sharing them!

There's only one problem with this suggestion in particular! 

Imagine if there were no level range to farm Happy Hour Box! That would be very unfair for low level players that might have to deal with higher level players to have a chance to farm.

This level range was specifically made to give all players the same chances to farm this box!

Thank you again for your suggestion!

:p_love:

This replies to this topic also.

#3 faku1810

faku1810

Too Legit To Quit

• RO2 Community Representative
  • 1084 posts

Posted 23 August 2017 - 08:42 AM

Unfortunately this suggestion is very unlikely to be taken into account. While it would certainly help to lessen the amount of ML1 characters used exclusively to farm, it would end up causing a massive flow of high level characters in low level maps or simply an excessive supply of happy hour boxes in the market.

This may not sound like a bad thing since dungeons can be available as an alternative to low level maps, but when farming is too easy, then you inevitably are forced to either lower drop rates to compensate (which affects low-level players) or to make the boxes worse (which affects all players). The current system isn't perfect, but at least it limits the farming ability in such a way that the boxes are still worth something.

#4 sayeloki2

sayeloki2

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 39 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 18 October 2017 - 10:02 PM

Unfortunately this suggestion is very unlikely to be taken into account. While it would certainly help to lessen the amount of ML1 characters used exclusively to farm, it would end up causing a massive flow of high level characters in low level maps or simply an excessive supply of happy hour boxes in the market.

This may not sound like a bad thing since dungeons can be available as an alternative to low level maps, but when farming is too easy, then you inevitably are forced to either lower drop rates to compensate (which affects low-level players) or to make the boxes worse (which affects all players). The current system isn't perfect, but at least it limits the farming ability in such a way that the boxes are still worth something.

dont worry, player lvl up so fast

too much HHB in the market mean the price will drop and zeny inflation will not happen, ofc everybody happy

#5 Margarician

Margarician

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 15 posts
  • Server:Odin

Posted 15 November 2017 - 01:58 AM

I heard from someone that the level limit was actually something they added later, and you were able to farm HHB on low level areas with high level chars too. Regardless if who said so was saying the truth or not, this is a game breaking suggestion.

Just like faku said, this would render low level areas unplayable for newbies, also, HHB would be so common, all-time players would ragequit, and the only way to make money would be selling KP.

We indeed need something to lower the inflation, in a year most of stuff has gone 10 times more expensive, but rendering the symbol item of ro2's economy a common item, would actually be worse.

Probably a higher rate would be good, I'm not so sure...

I believe the best way is reducing the ammount of money you can trade (not the cap!).

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users