Kelethar

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 14 posts
  • Twitter:https://twitter.com/Kelethar
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Restart

Posted 23 August 2017 - 07:11 AM

Looking for the best possible gear currently available for an Agi/Dex Hunter. I'll list the gear I currently have and if someone could please help with better possible suggestions.

Snake Hat

Binoculars

+7 Double Kingbird Gakkung Bow

Pantie + Undershirt Combo

+7 Green Boots

x2 Archer Figures

Any help would be greatly appreciated

#2 Corpsky

Corpsky

I am New.

• New Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 07 September 2017 - 12:14 AM

This is only my opinion for revo-classic Hunters and it is completely for PvM/PvE for this stat build.

Try to save up for Hunter Set: Cruiser, Anolian, Merman, Alligator and Dragon Tail Cards. You can use this until end game.

Weapon: For General use I would suggest you go +5-7 Gakkung[2] with 1 Archer Skeleton/+ Race damage card and 1 Cruiser Card (To complete the set.). 

Over upgrading defensive eq isn't really necessary but if you wanna look cool then go for it.

Armor: You can go for Tights[1] or a cheaper alternative is Coat[1] but it would be heavy. Pantie[1] if you have budget. Use Anolian Card for set.

Garment: Muffler[1] Dragon Tail / Undershirt[1] (If you have budget.)

Footgear: Boots[1] Merman Card

Accessory Archer Figure/Zerom Carded and of course belt[1] cheap or clip[1] with Alligator Card.

Top Headgear: If you're not blitzer, I would suggest you get the Ramen Hat for Added dex. Else, you can continue using snake head.

For Mid headgear: Binoculars are good for now.

For Lower Headgear: R.Leaf perhaps? Lol. or Gangster mask to lessen silence chance on you and just cover it up with some nice looking costume.

Or if you don't wanna go the hunter set path you can always go old school. Pantie/Undershirt is good and maybe if you can save up for a verit/matyr card. Go firelock if you think you can buy +9 foot gear. For weapon, any + damage to race card combi is also good. Accessory well yeah, 2 archer fig is good.

Given the fact that agi/dex hunter is useless in PvP here (still fun tho, but too squishy), you can just maximize your hunting skills in PvE and get rich!  :heh:

Hope it helps and it doesn't add to confusion.

P.S.

Don't go 99 dex maybe 80~90 ish is okay. The formula is different and it is not game changing to have 99 dex. Distribute the other points to survivability or luk.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users