AndraSyte

Awarded #1 Troll

• Community Managers
  • 666 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 24 August 2017 - 12:43 PM

Greetings Ethergians!

We have activated a weekend bonus event! Enjoy these additional bonuses:

+100% Experience (Currently a 200% Experience Rate total)

+150% Drop Rate (Currently a 250% Drop Rate total)

+25% Reinforcement Success Rate 

+40% Enchantment Success Rate

+60%  Compound Success Rate

Additionally the +10% Reinforcement Success Rate Increase Coupon is dropping from our melon event~  :p_love:

#2 ixxmer09

ixxmer09

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 114 posts

Posted 24 August 2017 - 01:54 PM

+10% Reinforcement Success Rate Increase Coupons are useless with +25%....+42% enchant is also useless, its impossible to make ur stuff 8/8 and why should peolpe  risk to lose a tbf enchant for example.

Im not 100% sure, but i think with 62% compound ppl also cant make their endgame Armor (Darkest Set) without using malls..... thats really just a joke 

Theres such a bad mood in this game, day by day more and more peolpe leaving and what are you guys doing ? 

Adding a useless melon event (ks event), turning on again useless forge bonuses, adding the new coupons just to mall but no daily quest.... 

It really feels like as if you guys wanna kill that game completely now, you doing everytime the opposite of that what the community wants.... you telling us lies, you dont allow ur community to say the truth/criticism....

Helium also said it doesnt matter if we get 72% forge or not, no new people will come with or without it to the game.... but without new Updates (no copy/paste stuff) or without advertising to make the game more popular there really wont come new people.....

Helium said he wants to hear the opinion of old players, so here he got one.

There were so many good but more bad times in Requiem and i never thought about to leave Requiem just took some breaks sometimes BUT after 9 Years im seriously thinking about to leave the game and sadly for you guys, there are many more players that also think about to leave...

I hope you guys realize soon that those changes wont work, itll just kill the game even more as it already is.... and before you have changed the forge system there would be other changes more needed like skill changes, fixing the Darkest Sets, making the hack shield work (thats just some points).

#3 SandySandman

SandySandman

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 330 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 26 August 2017 - 07:35 AM

wut,  unhappy Players?! that must be against the Forum rules!

Edited by SandySandman, 06 September 2017 - 02:17 AM.

#4 5312170707221307730

I am New.

• New Members
  • 6 posts
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:trifri

Posted 26 August 2017 - 07:16 PM

you know what, what is the sense of having all of these event when no one can even enter the game. everytime there is a drop rate or exp event. the server suffers from DDoS attack bla bla. Please extend the event to a  1 week event and fix the problem so we can go back on playing and maybe that could attract more players.. please fix the problem. 

Problem: "Internet Failed Connection" -although my internet is working just perfectly fine.

#5 5312170707221307730

I am New.

• New Members
  • 6 posts
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:trifri

Posted 26 August 2017 - 07:18 PM

+10% Reinforcement Success Rate Increase Coupons are useless with +25%....+42% enchant is also useless, its impossible to make ur stuff 8/8 and why should peolpe  risk to lose a tbf enchant for example.

Im not 100% sure, but i think with 62% compound ppl also cant make their endgame Armor (Darkest Set) without using malls..... thats really just a joke 

Theres such a bad mood in this game, day by day more and more peolpe leaving and what are you guys doing ? 

Adding a useless melon event (ks event), turning on again useless forge bonuses, adding the new coupons just to mall but no daily quest.... 

It really feels like as if you guys wanna kill that game completely now, you doing everytime the opposite of that what the community wants.... you telling us lies, you dont allow ur community to say the truth/criticism....

Helium also said it doesnt matter if we get 72% forge or not, no new people will come with or without it to the game.... but without new Updates (no copy/paste stuff) or without advertising to make the game more popular there really wont come new people.....

Helium said he wants to hear the opinion of old players, so here he got one.

There were so many good but more bad times in Requiem and i never thought about to leave Requiem just took some breaks sometimes BUT after 9 Years im seriously thinking about to leave the game and sadly for you guys, there are many more players that also think about to leave...

I hope you guys realize soon that those changes wont work, itll just kill the game even more as it already is.... and before you have changed the forge system there would be other changes more needed like skill changes, fixing the Darkest Sets, making the hack shield work (thats just some points).

Helium is just to childish, why not make the game more fun than stressing it and making its end to be a terrible game.. 

Edited by 5312170707221307730, 26 August 2017 - 07:19 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users