I read this from ro.dodlercon long ago and believe most people already know that JRO has their own training ground system called “Adventurer’s Academy” while other servers have Criatura or Eden Group.
As a rough Google search, I believe these haven’t been translated by anyone yet. So let me fill the details.
What is Level Up Box ?
- A box given by the academy staff when players first register their newly created characters.
- This box has a “Required level” labeled upon. One must raise the base level to meet this condition before opening.
- Variety of items are given when opened. As well as the next box which requires higher level.
- A lot of items that can only be purchased by real money are included. (Details below)
- This box was implemented to the game since May 26th, 2015. Intended to facilitate the character’s grow up processes become a lot easier.
Items inside the box
Like mentioned before, there’s a required level written on the box and player needs to get a couple of level up in order to open it. Let’s see which item player will get for each step.
Base Lv 1 : 1 Equipment Exchange Ticket - [Costume] Beginner’s Hat
Base Level 10 : 1 Weapon Exchange Ticket, 1 Equipment Exchange Ticket
Base Level 30 : 1 Weapon Exchange Ticket
Base Level 45 : 5 Orlean’s Full Courses
Base Level 55 : Riding Bridle
Base Level 65 : Equipment Exchange Ticket
Base Level 72 : Weapon Exchange Ticket
Base Level 79 : 10 Orlean’s Full Courses
Base Level 85 : Equipment Exchange Ticket
Base Level 90 : Equipment Exchange Ticket
Base Level 93 : Beelzebub’s Wing
Base Level 95 : Equipment Exchange Ticket
Base Level 96 : Equipment Exchange Ticket - Louise’s Red Shoes 
Base Level 97 - Equipment Exchange Ticket
Base Level 98 - Equipment Exchange Ticket
Base Level 99 - Certificate for Academy’s Graduation
- ROVIP.info - Level up box
- ro.mukya.net - JRO’s Item Database
- Official JRO website - Implementation of level up box for creating new characters
Edited by OBBO, 01 September 2017 - 07:39 PM.