Gramps Handing out Last Weeks High TI Request - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Gramps Handing out Last Weeks High TI Request

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

#1 Ryviux

Ryviux

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1962 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 31 August 2017 - 03:17 PM

Gramps' disalogue say he is handing out the Pom Spider and Banshee request but the Quest log has it as Last week Rake Scarab and Blue Lichten.

#2 Lewoodemon

Lewoodemon

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 31 August 2017 - 03:34 PM

Gramps' disalogue say he is handing out the Pom Spider and Banshee request but the Quest log has it as Last week Rake Scarab and Blue Lichten.

Same in mid and low 

#3 IVBela

IVBela

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 273 posts
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 31 August 2017 - 03:36 PM

I just wanted to post the same. Seriously, wtf are they doing during 6+ hours of maintenance? -.-

#4 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10856 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 31 August 2017 - 03:39 PM

You have no power here.

During a total of 6 hour maintenance; 5 hours and 30 mins have been spent on Restart, 20 mins on Chaos, 9 mins on Thor, and 1 min on Classic. Be grateful! lol

#5 IVBela

IVBela

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 273 posts
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 31 August 2017 - 03:50 PM

Let's see, returning after 4 years of break, making a new char, planning to get epic XP on one BM.

Level 100 before maintenance, with low TI finished. Planning to get another low TI after maintenance, finish it, while reaching 101 on the TI map, thus being able to get a higher TI the next day, and finish it too. Then turn in all 3 of them on one BM. Neat.

BUT

Logging in after maint, starting my nice plan. Visiting gramps, asking for low TI. He says i already have it. Trying again just to be sure. All the same. OK, it was 4 years, thinking something changed, so I turn it in, whatever. 101 now, meaning my plan is ruined. OK, accepting that things changed.

Asking gramps for mid TI then. Got it. Happy. Warping to TI map, just to realise kills are not counting. BAM, wrong quest. Coming to the forums to check it out, realising they fked up again. Awesome. Waiting for it to get fixed, deleting the bogus quests. Trying to get the fixed one. TADAAAAAAM, wait 23 hours first!

I don't want to write the words that are in my mind, just realising I lost my plan due to WP messing up again, AND also lost my chance to do mid TI. Awesome. It's nearly 3 AM, was worth the wait for the servers to come up. NOT.

#6 DieNasty

DieNasty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1395 posts
  • Server:Valk

Posted 31 August 2017 - 04:16 PM

Manual prices up 2% nice.

#7 Magus

Magus

Magnus Exorcismus