#1 Satanichia

Satanichia

I am New.

• New Members
  • 3 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 12 September 2017 - 08:35 PM

Hello. I just turned ML40 Ranger last monday and now i am using 2 and 3 stars equipments. Now i want to know how the others get a 4 stars Serenia Equipment. If its eddga i know it can be farm but serenia is not farmable and all the Ancient Warrior Equipments is 2 stars. I still have so many things i dont know about the game such as how or where to get Seed with 32 or something because i always see them in Shop in Morroc. And the Honing, i dont know how it works, there's so many things that needs to use in honing i guess, the oil. th hammer. the powder. I know the powder can be farm in FP but not 100%, where to get those 100%. I am new in a world of max levels and strong players so i really need help, i am a guildless so i dont really have much friend in game to talk. Thanks in advance.

#2 mscocca

mscocca

Amateur Blogger

• RO2 Community Representative
  • 353 posts
  • LocationRome, Italy
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 13 September 2017 - 03:55 AM

Hello Satanichia, congratulations for your goal! Let's talk about one thing at a time, there qe go:

- Consider if you want to go full Serenia or have a mixed set instead, it mostly depends if you decide to play the PvE or PvP side of the game. Replying to your question on how to get 4* Serenia gears, that's all about luck. Ancient Warrior Gears are always 2* so that's not important. You gotta craft those gears with the help of an Artisan - crossing your fingers! Best thing you can do is crafting your gears at a Master Artisan... how do you recognize one? They wear a black board-like menu on their back. Why them? That black board-like menu gives them higher chances for better equipment when crafting! Isn't it great? 

- Thanks to Warpportal the old Seed rates were nerfed and now is so easy to get the good ones! You will just need to farm your runes (Forgotten Payon, Fallen Fortress) or buy them from players/AH. Do you know how do they work? Let's make an example: you loot from a monster "GreendSeed Rune [Armor]"; runes won't show their "level" until you won't insert them in your gears! Insert it and you will be able to see what level it is, if you don't like it, you don't need to use rune remover! Simply over-write the rune you dislike! 

- Honing is probably the most obnoxious thing in the game because 4 out of 5 lines of it are completely random! Doesn't sound cool, does it? 

First thing first consider that the Honing Polishes only guarantee you to get the wanted stat on the 3rd line of your hone. What does it mean? Let's make an example: you use "Vigor Honing Polish 100%" on your Serenia Bow, this is what you will get:

- Random Stat;

- Random Stat;

- Vigor;

- Random Stat;

- Random Stat;

This means that you don't really need to look for 100% Honing Polish, I do use 50% and I can get super-woohoo hones  :heh: !

Now let's talk about Honing Oil and Honing Hammer!

- Honing Oil comes in different shapes, 5%, 10% and 15%, it helps you to get 5/10/15% higher stats on your honed gears... but considering how random is the honing system...  :sob:

- Honing Hammer helps you to change a specific line of your hone, excluded the first two lines that are "fixed", but again, the outcome is totally random and "halved". What do I mean by "halved"? It means that if by honing it naturally you would've gotten 600 Matk, you'd get 300 Matk by using the Honing Hammer. 

Hope this helped!

If you have any further question do not hesitate to ask!

#3 GDuke

GDuke

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 22 November 2017 - 01:01 AM

Hello Satanichia, congratulations for your goal! Let's talk about one thing at a time, there qe go:

- Consider if you want to go full Serenia or have a mixed set instead, it mostly depends if you decide to play the PvE or PvP side of the game. Replying to your question on how to get 4* Serenia gears, that's all about luck. Ancient Warrior Gears are always 2* so that's not important. You gotta craft those gears with the help of an Artisan - crossing your fingers! Best thing you can do is crafting your gears at a Master Artisan... how do you recognize one? They wear a black board-like menu on their back. Why them? That black board-like menu gives them higher chances for better equipment when crafting! Isn't it great? 

- Thanks to Warpportal the old Seed rates were nerfed and now is so easy to get the good ones! You will just need to farm your runes (Forgotten Payon, Fallen Fortress) or buy them from players/AH. Do you know how do they work? Let's make an example: you loot from a monster "GreendSeed Rune [Armor]"; runes won't show their "level" until you won't insert them in your gears! Insert it and you will be able to see what level it is, if you don't like it, you don't need to use rune remover! Simply over-write the rune you dislike! 

- Honing is probably the most obnoxious thing in the game because 4 out of 5 lines of it are completely random! Doesn't sound cool, does it? 

First thing first consider that the Honing Polishes only guarantee you to get the wanted stat on the 3rd line of your hone. What does it mean? Let's make an example: you use "Vigor Honing Polish 100%" on your Serenia Bow, this is what you will get:

- Random Stat;

- Random Stat;

- Vigor;

- Random Stat;

- Random Stat;

This means that you don't really need to look for 100% Honing Polish, I do use 50% and I can get super-woohoo hones  :heh: !

Now let's talk about Honing Oil and Honing Hammer!

- Honing Oil comes in different shapes, 5%, 10% and 15%, it helps you to get 5/10/15% higher stats on your honed gears... but considering how random is the honing system...  :sob:

- Honing Hammer helps you to change a specific line of your hone, excluded the first two lines that are "fixed", but again, the outcome is totally random and "halved". What do I mean by "halved"? It means that if by honing it naturally you would've gotten 600 Matk, you'd get 300 Matk by using the Honing Hammer. 

Hope this helped!

If you have any further question do not hesitate to ask!

Now this is a great information. Thanks! I do have question.. What are the things/gears/Stat(to max)/Skill(to use/Max) for a PVE ranger? i can't find anything in the forum there all outdated. hope you can help me too thanks! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users