#102 bigcfromrbc

bigcfromrbc

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 450 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Restart Odin

Posted 18 September 2017 - 08:30 AM

It's more like you guys are annoying with your bragging when you have nothing to brag about and Valhalla being known as the TOXIC in re:start now.
Literally nothing especially when you have to force slave yourself under SNL. It wont be long til they get bored enough and wiped you easily because
the WoE is dead enough and all the WoE right now is fighting in 1 castle the whole WoE while all the castles are mostly empty and then spread out last mins.

First off I don't recall ever seeing any of us bragging.   Two I don't ever see any of us being toxic.   The closest thing I've been too toxic is calling someone crazy  :heh:   Some of us don't want to sit in a castle for two hours bored so we go out looking for people to fight.    I've never once slaved myself under SNL and neither do our members.   Good job assuming though.    :heh:     It's funny that you're so butt hurt over the server getting together.     I know I'm easily noticed cause I say what I want and I don't hide my guild pride like some people do.    :no1: 

#103 xepherian

xepherian

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 217 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Odin

Posted 18 September 2017 - 08:32 AM

WoE trash talk keeps the server young and the guild rivalries brewing. Please let this continue; it leads to a healthy WoE overall. :rice:

#104 ElenaGilbert

ElenaGilbert

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1186 posts
  • LocationAUSTRALIA , QLD!!
  • Server:Classic

Posted 18 September 2017 - 08:33 AM

so does p2w really expect a guild with only 39 players online, to break their 2guild precast that prolly has over 70 people online for woe?

#105 justhamster

justhamster

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 135 posts

Posted 18 September 2017 - 08:34 AM

First off I don't recall ever seeing any of us bragging.   Two I don't ever see any of us being toxic.   The closest thing I've been too toxic is calling someone crazy  :heh:   Some of us don't want to sit in a castle for two hours bored so we go out looking for people to fight.    I've never once slaved myself under SNL and neither do our members.   Good job assuming though.    :heh:     It's funny that you're so butt hurt over the server getting together.     I know I'm easily noticed cause I say what I want and I don't hide my guild pride like some people do.    :no1: 

you dont need to explain yourself, I bet no one cares LOL

Not butt hurt over anything, I'm just letting the Valhalla members know what they need to hear. :no1:

You are a slave under SNL from now on.  :no1:

#106 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • Twitter:@nekoxellie
  • LocationValhalla
  • Server:Europe ban!

Posted 18 September 2017 - 08:36 AM

Supports are always the most important and least appreciated  :p_idea:

#107 bigcfromrbc

bigcfromrbc

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 450 posts
  • Server:Restart Odin

Posted 18 September 2017 - 08:37 AM

you dont need to explain yourself, I bet no one cares LOL

Not butt hurt over anything, I'm just letting the Valhalla members know what they need to hear. :no1:

You are a slave under SNL from now on.  :no1:

Seems you care since you keep responding or you are calling yourself a no body  :heh:  :heh: 

so does p2w really expect a guild with only 39 players online, to break their 2guild precast that prolly has over 70 people online for woe?

Someone gets it! 

#108 senpa1

senpa1

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 825 posts

Posted 18 September 2017 - 08:40 AM

WoE was great for the winners. (Everyone except p2w)

Better look for some Allies, Aaron at this rate your temperamental guild members will leave you over the disappointing results. :(

Edited by senpa1, 18 September 2017 - 08:40 AM.

#109 justhamster

justhamster

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 135 posts

Posted 18 September 2017 - 08:40 AM

youre missing the whole point, I believe P2w are totally fine with it, it's been goin on since day 1. It is what it is from what im seeing.
But the problem is when it took the whole server or all the big guilds just to break 1 castle and then brag about it like it's something amazing, then thats not right.
And that alone shows you how dead our WoE is.

The whole WoE is only about fighting in castle vs 1 guild and then spread out last mins, thats bout it.

Edited by xhamster, 18 September 2017 - 08:41 AM.

#110 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • Twitter:@nekoxellie
  • LocationValhalla
  • Server:Europe ban!

Posted 18 September 2017 - 08:41 AM

youre missing the whole point, I believe P2w are totally fine with it, it's been goin on since day 1. It is what it is from what im seeing.
But the problem is when it took the whole server or all the big guilds just to break 1 castle and then brag about it like it's something amazing, then thats not right.
And the alone shows you how dead our WoE is.

The whole WoE is only about fighting in castle vs 1 guild and then spread out last mins, thats bout it.

That's not true, the smaller guilds were fighting over another econ.

And it's for the best that particular fight remains a "small guild" fight. 

#111 justhamster

justhamster

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 135 posts

Posted 18 September 2017 - 08:43 AM

That's not true, the smaller guilds were fighting over another econ.

And it's for the best that particular fight remains a "small guild" fight. 

Jealousy and Obsession lead to just 1 big castle fight all WoE every week. :no1:

#112 Suraborn

Suraborn

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 496 posts
  • LocationToronto, CN
  • Server:RO:Trans

Posted 18 September 2017 - 08:45 AM

My phone won't let me post popcorn memes

Edited by Suraborn, 18 September 2017 - 08:52 AM.

#113 senpa1

senpa1

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 825 posts

Posted 18 September 2017 - 08:46 AM

I rather attack to be honest, we could break any castle solo, even if it's defended by an alliance made up of the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th strongest guilds on the server. 

#114 oddjob

oddjob

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 147 posts
  • Server:Restart

Posted 18 September 2017 - 08:49 AM

how about you guys just fight irl?

#115 senpa1

senpa1

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 825 posts

Posted 18 September 2017 - 08:52 AM

i think its hilarious u kids talking -_- about Xellie. u wouldnt say this -_- to her at lan, shes jacked. not only that but she wears the freshest clothes, eats at the chillest restaurants and hangs out with the hottest dudes. yall are pathetic lol

#116 Recaa

Recaa

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 180 posts

Posted 18 September 2017 - 08:54 AM

i think its hilarious u kids talking -_- about Xellie. u wouldnt say this -_- to her at lan, shes jacked. not only that but she wears the freshest clothes, eats at the chillest restaurants and hangs out with the hottest dudes. yall are pathetic lol

#117 Suraborn

Suraborn

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 496 posts
  • LocationToronto, CN

And that alone shows you how dead our WoE is.

#118 oddjob

oddjob

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 147 posts
  • Server:Restart

some say shes cooler than a cucumber 

#119 Suraborn

Suraborn

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 496 posts
  • LocationToronto, CN

Posted 18 September 2017 - 08:55 AM

Best aaron inspired savagery 2017.

#120 GoodVibesz

GoodVibesz

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 18 September 2017 - 09:00 AM

trash official players arguing vs other trash official players ?_?

#121 Cerulean1

Cerulean1

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 18 September 2017 - 09:07 AM

HAHAHA I -_- love this thread. p2w losers are butthurt because they couldn't build econ and only got 2 castles with 2 guilds. Talking about "1 guild" and "solo" as if they're just 40ish people. Calling other guilds toxic, which of course is the biggest joke ever. Please, keep going xhamster! Aaron taught you well!

#122 Recaa

Recaa

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 180 posts

Posted 18 September 2017 - 09:10 AM

HAHAHA I -_- love this thread. p2w losers are butthurt because they couldn't build econ and only got 2 castles with 2 guilds. Talking about "1 guild" and "solo" as if they're just 40ish people. Calling other guilds toxic, which of course is the biggest joke ever. Please, keep going xhamster! Aaron taught you well!

Go crawl back to whatever irrelevant guild you came from.

#123 justhamster

justhamster

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 135 posts

Posted 18 September 2017 - 09:13 AM

triggered SNL member. :no1:
Youre making your guild look bad..

Edited by xhamster, 18 September 2017 - 09:14 AM.

#124 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10855 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 18 September 2017 - 09:15 AM

It's more like you guys are annoying with your bragging when you have nothing to brag about and Valhalla being known as the TOXIC in re:start now.
Literally nothing especially when you have to force slave yourself under SNL. It wont be long til they get bored enough and wiped you easily because
the WoE is dead enough and all the WoE right now is fighting in 1 castle the whole WoE while all the castles are mostly empty and then spread out last mins.

If VH is known as the toxic, why was it P2W that got gang raped last WoE? This doesnt make sense lol

I WoE'd in VH once in Classic. They seemed cool and Xellies' accent ~ nice

Also the only truth being said here is "the WoE is dead enough" #ThreeMonthsWoE  :heh:  :heh:  :heh: 

Edited by ChakriGuard, 18 September 2017 - 09:16 AM.

#125 Cerulean1

Cerulean1

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 18 September 2017 - 09:16 AM

Go crawl back to whatever irrelevant guild you came from.

My guild got twice as many castles as each of yours did. I'll crawl back laughing the whole way. :no1:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users