Keep the rate exp like this - Proposals and Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Keep the rate exp like this

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
13 replies to this topic

#1 azertygf

azertygf

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 688 posts
  • LocationFrance
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:RE:START

Posted 17 September 2017 - 05:16 PM

Hello

i know we are actually in event exp / drop +. I think the rate exp actually isn't really abusive, Why not keep the rate exp like this for encourage new player to come in this server ? even with this rate people need to try really hard to hit level 90+. 

For the drop part i completely understand why we need to keep it lower.

I suggest you to Make the rate stay like this (the rate exp from event stay for basic rate) and do sometimes drop event and exp +25% or 50% for weekend, example from friday morning to monday evening, so everyone can enjoy it.

I think some other people have the same reflection than me because we mainly come from pre-renewal or renewal server where you can be level 90 in only one hour. This revo-classic (with renewal mechanics) make the exp really really long and can make people leave if they don't have the time for it. Making rate exp little higher can encourage people to try hard.

Thanks a lot for have read this and sorry for my bad english.

Edited by azertygf, 17 September 2017 - 05:19 PM.

#2 azertygf

azertygf

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 688 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 18 September 2017 - 11:12 PM

No one care about this? Good good.

#3 Pixelakaroxi

Pixelakaroxi

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 628 posts
  • LocationPoland / Morroc / Alde
  • Server:Odin

Posted 18 September 2017 - 11:24 PM

I kinda agree. Now that new classes are coming out this could be a nice small innitiative for people to grind even harder. And for new ones to join

#4 lAnonimouS

lAnonimouS

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 19 September 2017 - 08:10 AM

up

#5 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • Twitter:@nekoxellie
  • LocationValhalla
  • Server:Europe ban!

Posted 19 September 2017 - 09:11 AM

I actually think the exp rate should stay because of sage/monk release

#6 EwoI

EwoI

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 382 posts

Posted 19 September 2017 - 10:41 AM

I agree.

#7 senpa1

senpa1

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 825 posts

Posted 19 September 2017 - 10:53 AM

-1, the exp was increased because of server instability; not to make lvling faster forever 

#8 needmorezleep

needmorezleep

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1013 posts
  • Server:Classic

Posted 19 September 2017 - 11:06 AM

1 week event exp event every time a new job is released isnt that bad but only exp not drops

#9 senpa1

senpa1

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 825 posts

Posted 19 September 2017 - 11:20 AM

1 week event exp event every time a new job is released isnt that bad but only exp not drops

that's good & makes sense

i have a problem with long lasting/frequent exp events because it creates a secnario where people don't want to lvl/play during default rates, they need to be scarce 

Edited by senpa1, 19 September 2017 - 11:22 AM.

#10 theRagnarokDude

theRagnarokDude

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 328 posts
  • Server:Odin ReStart

Posted 19 September 2017 - 11:31 AM

+1

Decrease the rates and add back in the death penalty?

Think i'll stay 94, WoE and continue playing other games until Sniper is released.

I already die too much and gain too little with little to no incentive to care to continue grinding for hours upon hours, let alone start any other toons (lol what toons? I already have to wait months to play any of the other classes I want to play anyway)...

See yall for 2 hours on Saturday, it will be nice to see all of you nice leeched 99ers that enjoyed the increased rates ready to rock and roll! :)

Oh, and for the free to players, it was nice knowing you. Enjoy whatever game you leave restart for!

#11 azertygf

azertygf

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 688 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 19 September 2017 - 11:35 AM

if you up a little the rate exp you make this game more accessible and this server need to be more attractiv to stay at top. The table of exp look like very hard cf level 98-99. When in classic you take like 1 day to make a char level 99 here you need 2 week of hard work or one month and a half for casual player.

I think a rate 1.25 all the time and why not 1.75 in event period isn't really abusive. That just gonna make more people available to compet in this server, the goal of a new server like this is to attract old player and new player who want to learn all the ro mechanics from renewal patch by patch slowly yes but not to lost motivation after hit level 90.

level 99 is not a luxe in 2017 it's a normal thing that need to be doable not only by no lifing player.

#12 Namrok

Namrok

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 376 posts
  • Twitter:c21h30w2
  • LocationRU: Saint Petersburg
  • Server:Odin + Chaos

Posted 19 September 2017 - 11:46 AM

+

give us EXP rates,  and switch off Drop rates

#13 RedBuII

RedBuII

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 88 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 19 September 2017 - 06:39 PM

honestly, make ODIN a high rate until all classes are released, then drop the exp rate back to initial rates IMO will draw in hundreds of thousands of players, they will actually work hard because rates are easier

#14 theRagnarokDude

theRagnarokDude

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 328 posts
  • Server:Odin ReStart

Posted 19 September 2017 - 07:26 PM

honestly, make ODIN a high rate until all classes are released, then drop the exp rate back to initial rates IMO will draw in hundreds of thousands of players, they will actually work hard because rates are easier

Plenty of high rates out there to hop on and pvp and play with triple mvp carded gear.

Need decent attainable rates though foreal. Especially for those that are paying to play this damn game at this point. With lack of end game content to strive for, there's no reason to sign on for more than 2 hours a week if you play for WoE really in my personal experience right now.

There's no bards, so no fun wizard+priest+bard+lure parties. Lack of worthwhile dungeons. Nothing exciting coming for months. Why put in hours now? I've put in 1/3 of the time to 99 and im 94 and geared for WoE for the next few months, not really trying to put in 2x those hours just for a shiny butt.

I dig the current rates for my situation. My 2 cents is just that decreased rates + death penalty + already being perfectly capable in WoE = no reason to play for more than 2 hours a week.

I love this game just as much as the next person. The bots bothered me less than just THINKING about the idea of dying and losing 1% at 98 on this server after I realized its 180m for 98-99 lol.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users