strawberry in mouth and strawberry in mouth(ocp) - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

strawberry in mouth and strawberry in mouth(ocp)

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 walkingdoods

walkingdoods

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 187 posts

Posted 19 September 2017 - 02:45 AM

please change the apearance of this i got rekt by buying a strawberry in mouth for 3m i thought it was the strawberry ocp . well at least it is only 3m :-(

#2 Gibbly

Gibbly

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 88 posts

Posted 19 September 2017 - 04:06 AM

The OCP item is literally called Strawberry Mouth Guard. I'm guessing you just rushed to the vend without crosschecking because of the 3m price tag. In that case you indeed got wrecked because it is so much more cheaper and useless unless you want to farm BOO cards with it. Granted it is called Strawberry in Mouth in the box description window but the burden still falls on the player as the actual item carries a different name, which is readily visible on the website as well as the in-game vends.

#3 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

Disney Prince in Disguise

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos, on hiatus

Posted 19 September 2017 - 07:26 AM

OP, do u read before you buy?

well ripened berry sold as strawberry

baphomet doll sold as cursed baphomet doll

yet people feel like being scammed. the text is obvious

Edited by fuyukikun, 19 September 2017 - 07:27 AM.

#4 PIayboy

PIayboy

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 769 posts
  • LocationRiding on a rainbow.
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 19 September 2017 - 08:55 AM

lel. that escalated quickly.

#5 walkingdoods

walkingdoods

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 187 posts

Posted 19 September 2017 - 01:32 PM

:-( a newbie will always be a newbie for now he poisoned my mind said it was from OCP and vend it and then i go to my work then i logged in again then i try to equip it nothing happen i thought it is a bugged item sorry for being a newbie

#6 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 19 September 2017 - 01:34 PM

Right Click>Check description

#7 bgmds

bgmds

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 673 posts

Posted 19 September 2017 - 02:32 PM

So you expected to buy the ocp one with 3m? rofl

#8 SeikenDensetsu

SeikenDensetsu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 469 posts

Posted 19 September 2017 - 03:06 PM

always be careful with what you put in your mouth.

#9 heickelrrx

heickelrrx

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 345 posts
  • Server:Valkriye

Posted 19 September 2017 - 03:34 PM

always be careful with what you put in your mouth.

well said

I wonder what will happen if I sold poring card for 3m together with AK card at 100m with store tittled AK card, then someone buy all my AK card which make my store left with 3m Poring card

will u call me scammer for that :(

#10 Gibbly

Gibbly

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 88 posts

Posted 19 September 2017 - 07:18 PM

:-( a newbie will always be a newbie for now he poisoned my mind said it was from OCP and vend it and then i go to my work then i logged in again then i try to equip it nothing happen i thought it is a bugged item sorry for being a newbie

While the burden of proof still falls on the buyer, if the seller did indeed tell you it was from the OCP box via an in-game message, you can ticket it in. There is a 50-50 chance to get your zeny back. This of course only works if the seller tricked you. If it was the name of the shop and you quick rushed to buy it then there is a much lower chance of getting the zeny back. Still, ticket it in and see where it takes you.

well said

I wonder what will happen if I sold poring card for 3m together with AK card at 100m with store tittled AK card, then someone buy all my AK card which make my store left with 3m Poring card

will u call me scammer for that :(

No. A shop's name can be anything. It doesn't even have to reflect the items being sold. A scam would be cheating players by preying on the gullible via vending the alternate item and naming the shop after the actual item. Like Well-Ripened Berry and Strawberry. And while such things can be reported, the burden still falls on the buyer since they have the option to crosscheck the item before purchase via in-game description.

#11 aentunei

aentunei

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 893 posts
  • LocationBikini Bottom Computer Center
  • Server:InternationalRedAlert6

Posted 20 September 2017 - 03:04 PM

hmmmm...

if ever they change the sprite and image of it i wonder how about it is like an iron cain or an assassin mask colored in pink with a cool strawberry design drawing in the middle?

hmmm that would be cool

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users