September 20 UPDATE and Server Maintenance - News and Events - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

September 20 UPDATE and Server Maintenance

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 Tirfing

Tirfing

"Greetings Team!"

• ROJ Staff
  • 148 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 20 September 2017 - 09:54 AM

ro-journey.jpg

Greetings Everyone!

Our server hardware will be undergoing an extended maintenance today at 3pm. The maintenance should last about 2 hours. We will update you if any issues occur that would extend this maintenance time.

SERVER MERGER UPDATE
THIS MERGER WILL TAKE PLACE ON SEPTEMBER 26 AT 19:00(7pm)!

Our oldest servers 1 - 4, home of some of our most competitive players, will be merging into one massive server! This new server will have some pretty strict rules for entry and unfortunately, not every character will be transferred. Please review the following requirements to make sure that your characters are transferred properly!

MERGER DETAILS

1. Players' characters, items, status and money will be transferred to the new server.
  2. Guilds' information (members, application,etc.) will be transferred to the new server.
  3. Players' friends information will be transferred to the new server.
  4. Players' all mails will be transferred to the new server.
  5. After merge we will add the server id to players' name and guilds' name.  For example, player "RO" in server 2 will have a name "[2]RO" after merge.
  6. If players have more than 5 characters in different servers, they will have a choose page when they login after merge.
  7. If players have diamonds in different servers, we will add these diamonds together and transfer them to the new server.
  8. Unfortunately, characters will be deleted if they can't be or have one of the following: 
  • Be higher than level 55.
  • Have a recharge record.
  • Be a Guild member.
  • Be online in the past 10 days.
  • Be a transcendent class.

Merger Events

We will be having a number of in game events coinciding with the server launch and merger. Make sure to check out the in game banners for details!

Edited by Tirfing, 22 September 2017 - 08:12 AM.

#2 kurtyuiop

kurtyuiop

I am New.

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 September 2017 - 10:29 AM

That being said, put back more channels! Specially at ygg!

#3 weeedles

weeedles

I am New.

• New Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 20 September 2017 - 02:48 PM

NAMES--

Do you really need to put a "[S1] [S2] etc.." for all character names? That should only apply to characters in different servers with the same name..

In game event--

will there be a Halloween and Christmas event?  

the game has become so dull ....

to be honest after this merge and the game events you have planned  its back to repetitive grinding

at least provide us with an item collection drop event every month(like on Mothers days)

please consider this opinions

#4 Tirfing

Tirfing

"Greetings Team!"

• ROJ Staff
  • 148 posts

Posted 20 September 2017 - 02:55 PM

NAMES--

Do you really need to put a "[S1] [S2] etc.." for all character names? That should only apply to characters in different servers with the same name..

In game event--

will there be a Halloween and Christmas event?  

the game has become so dull ....

to be honest after this merge and the game events you have planned  its back to repetitive grinding

at least provide us with an item collection drop event every month(like on Mothers days)

please consider this opinions

I hear you. We would love to bring you events like the Mother's Day event. We are speaking to the developers regarding future content and special holidays.

#5 Bignutt

Bignutt

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 256 posts
  • Twitter:Stormskull_Jak
  • LocationOk, USA
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:ROJ SV1 Always playing

Posted 20 September 2017 - 03:38 PM

Nice. Didnt know we finally have a ROJ staff... Too bad all you play is Metal Assault... Might understand the issues with game if we saw ya in there.

#6 animefanotaku

animefanotaku

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 20 September 2017 - 04:48 PM

So is 3:00 PM really 6:30 PM server time?  :heh:

#7 chichee

chichee

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 122 posts
  • Server:RoJ S7

Posted 20 September 2017 - 04:50 PM

Can i suggest a GUILD STORAGE pls!!! 

#8 1367151025201644110

I am New.

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 September 2017 - 04:59 PM

Can i suggest a GUILD STORAGE pls!!! 

Let's have them bring existing contents that is already available on other servers (Chinese server) before asking something new. cuz if they can't even do that, let's forget about innovations.

Edited by 1367151025201644110, 20 September 2017 - 05:00 PM.

#9 LadyAmalthea

LadyAmalthea

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 21 September 2017 - 01:20 AM

Well I don't think they have done any updating yet but I do know I came back to the game this morning and was Dced. Logged back in and now if you try to advertise an item you are selling in market it comes up as code instead of a link. Same with forming parties. So yay for things getting worse!

#10 virpyre79

virpyre79

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 34 posts
  • Twitter:virpyre
  • LocationUS
  • Server:Ragnarok Journey Server 6

Posted 21 September 2017 - 09:26 AM

I hope that other servers will be able to merge like this as well. A lot of them feel like ghost towns.

#11 Clutchh

Clutchh

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 11 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 21 September 2017 - 01:05 PM

any chance servers 5 - 7 can be considered in this merge?

#12 Stalker85

Stalker85

I am New.

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 September 2017 - 08:54 PM

Point 8 confuses me a bit. All attributes together must be true or only 1 must be true?  :hmm:  :pif: 

#13 Clutchh

Clutchh

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 11 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 22 September 2017 - 12:46 AM

Can you please fix this text bug ?!!?!!!

#14 LadyAmalthea

LadyAmalthea

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 22 September 2017 - 12:54 AM

Now t's the 22nd, no merge, advertising links are now in code and you can't click to buy, and not even going to start on the text bug!

#15 Tirfing

Tirfing

"Greetings Team!"

• ROJ Staff
  • 148 posts

Posted 22 September 2017 - 08:31 AM

Nice. Didnt know we finally have a ROJ staff... Too bad all you play is Metal Assault... Might understand the issues with game if we saw ya in there.

I'm on almost every day. I have a transcendent Wizard on server 1 that I usually play with.

Point 8 confuses me a bit. All attributes together must be true or only 1 must be true?  :hmm:  :pif:

Only one must be true. Just make sure that you are one of these to keep your character!

#16 RyuujinJakka

RyuujinJakka

I am New.

• New Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 23 September 2017 - 07:46 PM

hold your horses dev team. push this merger for another 2-3 months and instead of merging, please prioritize the game rather than milking money and fix any outstanding issues.

few things you guys should fix before merging

i) chat bug. you guys screw up during the recent patch which cause the chat to freak out.this indicate you guys are not ready for any major patch/merge. please fix and test this out throughly

ii) events. there has only been 1 event for the whole year which is Mother's day. is very pathetic. can you dev team have frequent events.

iii) ddos attack. many of us still cannot login into the game.

iv) lag. is very lag even there isn't much active players. if we merge, it will kill the server

v) report bug. i have report alot of bugs and dev team say will compensate but when i ask for ETA, you guys say no ETA. what is this? you buy something from shop and the item is spoil, ask for refund and were told no ETA for refund or replacement. your business model fail big time. please compensate all the players before merging.

overall, i want to object this merging for now and push this another 2-3 months to ensure the server is stabilize. 

#17 Valleck

Valleck

I am New.

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 September 2017 - 11:17 AM

hold your horses dev team. push this merger for another 2-3 months and instead of merging, please prioritize the game rather than milking money and fix any outstanding issues.

few things you guys should fix before merging

i) chat bug. you guys screw up during the recent patch which cause the chat to freak out.this indicate you guys are not ready for any major patch/merge. please fix and test this out throughly

ii) events. there has only been 1 event for the whole year which is Mother's day. is very pathetic. can you dev team have frequent events.

iii) ddos attack. many of us still cannot login into the game.

iv) lag. is very lag even there isn't much active players. if we merge, it will kill the server

v) report bug. i have report alot of bugs and dev team say will compensate but when i ask for ETA, you guys say no ETA. what is this? you buy something from shop and the item is spoil, ask for refund and were told no ETA for refund or replacement. your business model fail big time. please compensate all the players before merging.

overall, i want to object this merging for now and push this another 2-3 months to ensure the server is stabilize. 

totally agree

Edited by Valleck, 25 September 2017 - 11:18 AM.

#18 LadyAmalthea

LadyAmalthea

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 28 September 2017 - 04:45 AM

Now that the servers are merged - is there any ETA on getting the glitches that they just caused fixed? Advertising for party or items in the market, the chat messing up, and so forth.

#19 990121025111524780

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 191 posts
  • Playing:Metal Assault
  • Server:Your Mom

Posted 29 September 2017 - 02:24 AM

We dont want to merge the farm zone. We just need cross-server market and WoE

#20 990121025111524780

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 191 posts
  • Playing:Metal Assault
  • Server:Your Mom

Posted 11 October 2017 - 07:02 AM

Server 13 is here , but when the merge of 1-4 with 5 6 7 8 come ?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users