• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 8105170821124155337

I am New.

• New Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 22 September 2017 - 12:54 PM

Hello all fellow wizards!

Slowly closing toward transcendent and was hoping some of you can share their experience with the wizards later on in game. 

I am playing with a hunter friend who out-dps me 3x in most of occasions. Similar amount of diamonds invested.

For a stats I d say full INT/DEX and rest in VIT. Still far from there but working towards it... Someone mentioned INT/AGI somewhere in forum and I hope it isnt right.

Skills are the tricky one imo. Personally I went for two skill pages so I can concentrate on single target dps and higher def while the other is more matk and lot of points in AOE. There is however not enough points to max up all the skills and I am still unsure what we do benefit most from in different occasions. 

My biggest concern though is that more than 60% of players on my server is choosing either hunter or smith which clearly indicates that this "unbalance" wont be blown away once I turn transcendent. 

Regards

N

#2 joshua2814

joshua2814

I am New.

• New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 01 October 2017 - 07:31 PM

smiths and hunter are overrated so using knight,acolyte and wizard makes other players think if this game is really balance specially smith is the most popular in this game

#3 virpyre79

virpyre79

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 34 posts
  • Twitter:virpyre
  • LocationUS
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Ragnarok Journey Server 6

Posted 03 October 2017 - 06:49 AM

Smith's and Hunter's have a better in-game progression, up next would be Assassin and Knight, last would be Storm Gust Wizards or Magnus Priests.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users