• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Zheneration

Zheneration

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 22 December 2010 - 10:48 AM

Ok, I have been running back and forth many times trying to get all the stuff I need for the job change until I came up to this LOONEY quest where it asks me for a Mixture, 3 Rough Eluniums, 3 Rough Oridecons, 5 Fine Sand, and 5 Burnt Tree. Alright, I know your gonna say I should have had the items that the guy earlier from the Alchemist Guild gave me, but there is just one thing I did NOT get and that is the Burnt Trees and Fine Sands. The fine sands aren't a problem, but seriously...WHAT THE FLYING !@#$%!? How the HELL am I gonna get 5 Burnt Trees!? Are they gonna make a feeble Merchant wander into the depths of level 90 monsters just to get 5 crappy burnt trees!? I need help. T_T

Edited by Zheneration, 22 December 2010 - 10:52 AM.

#2 Quazera

Quazera

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 540 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 22 December 2010 - 04:23 PM

ah~ yeah~ a lot of the item gathering quests for job changes are messed up now. But yeah, if your on Valk and still need em i'm sure i have some burnt tree's lying around somewhere. Can't be sure since servers aren't up yet= n= but if you still need em PM Liiimonade or Shelf Life and i can check for ya.

#3 Zheneration

Zheneration

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 22 December 2010 - 04:40 PM

ah~ yeah~ a lot of the item gathering quests for job changes are messed up now. But yeah, if your on Valk and still need em i'm sure i have some burnt tree's lying around somewhere. Can't be sure since servers aren't up yet= n= but if you still need em PM Liiimonade or Shelf Life and i can check for ya.

You are my savior. :sob:
Yep, I am on Valkyire. As soon as servers are up I will contact you. ^^

#4 CatMuto

CatMuto

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 463 posts

Posted 24 December 2010 - 04:08 AM

It's been a month or two since I changed my merchant to alchemist, but at what part were those items required?
The quest that is similar to the mixture/counteragent doesn't need to be finished. You just need either of the items (Alcohol, Detri or Kalv) and talk to the guy - you don't need to finish it, just talk once to Morgenstein to learn about Mixture and Counteragent.
I don't remember any part of the job change quest requiring those specific items.

C-A

#5 Zheneration

Zheneration

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 24 December 2010 - 05:20 PM

It's been a month or two since I changed my merchant to alchemist, but at what part were those items required?
The quest that is similar to the mixture/counteragent doesn't need to be finished. You just need either of the items (Alcohol, Detri or Kalv) and talk to the guy - you don't need to finish it, just talk once to Morgenstein to learn about Mixture and Counteragent.
I don't remember any part of the job change quest requiring those specific items.

C-A

After you finish talking with Morgenstein, you are to head back to Van Hellmont and he will ask you a few questions. He then, he sends you off to Nicholas where you have to answer some word puzzles and tells you to look for Bajin and Bain in Juno and gives you 1 Mixture, 5 Fine Sands, 5 Burnt Trees,3 Rough Oridecons and 3 Rough Eluniums for the mixing quest involving those 2 NPCs. Problem is that Nicholas gives you everything(the 5 Mini Furnaces and 5 Coals you get by yourself), but the 5 Fine Sands and 5 Burnt Trees which I believe is the bug.

Edited by Zheneration, 24 December 2010 - 05:21 PM.

#6 CatMuto

CatMuto

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 463 posts

Posted 25 December 2010 - 06:13 AM

Then it must be a pretty recent bug because I got those items just fine and finished the job change with no problem at all.

C-A

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users