• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 MagnumMms

MagnumMms

I am New.

• New Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 25 September 2017 - 04:30 PM

I am a new player and while i was looking at the guides, the equips shown are for end-game and also they don't exist.

I was planning to build a hybrid knight as my 1st class but after i changed to swordsman i was literally naked and the only ones i have is a novice falchion and adventurers's suit and also on few of the guides that has a panties/undershirt set as early game are way overpriced for me :\

any decent early game equips i can hunt or start investing directly to end-game equips in the guide.

Im making a hybrid knight build 

Thanks. 

#2 SemBadTriip

SemBadTriip

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 100 posts
  • LocationWonderland
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Re:Start

Posted 25 September 2017 - 05:45 PM

Collect money and buy a snake hat, you're already swordsman ta on the right path of success on the server.

Edited by SemBadTriip, 25 September 2017 - 05:45 PM.

#3 Niriw

Niriw

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 411 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 25 September 2017 - 08:03 PM

Your first investment should be a two-handed sword from the NPC, stick with the Novice Adventurer's Suit, it is one of the best armors in the game, you can run around with it until you can get a slotted Chain mail. Buy all NPC gear (helm, manteau, boots and 2xRosary), it will help you survive and consume less potions. If you are a knight by this point, buy a Claymore, you need 1 steel and 7x.000 zeny at the Knight's guild.

If you are JUST starting, I recommend you level in Byalan dungeon 1-2-3 from the get go, there's plenty of good rare drops you can get there and sell for a decent prize to other players.

#4 MagnumMms

MagnumMms

I am New.

• New Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 25 September 2017 - 09:04 PM

Ah, okay thank you for the guide.

#5 Lan2007

Lan2007

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 79 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 26 September 2017 - 12:20 PM

For a neW player I recommend joining parties in toy factory until first class reaches Job 50. Really good exp/hr and good drops for newbies.

Also if you are lucky you can get a myst case card to further improve your earnings and the occasional obb drops also help a Lot for early game expenses.

#6 Prime20

Prime20

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 27 September 2017 - 06:36 AM

It also helps to make a merchant and use overcharge for loots and discount for early items.

You can buy NPC items full plate, manteau and boots, but I recommend buying two handed sword or broad sword in NPC first

Edited by Prime20, 27 September 2017 - 06:37 AM.

#7 MangoMadness

MangoMadness

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 27 September 2017 - 09:53 PM

merchant is definitely a must. you only need to grind out those lvls for Overcharge and Discount. 

I started with swordsman and first sword i bought was bastard sword and made it +6. This was old habbit from back in the day. Not sure if it still relevant today. Anyhow, eventually i did buy the Two Handed Sword. I ended up putting a wolf  card i found into it while leveling. No use holding onto a card like that. 

Everyone has there own leveling ideas. Bayaland is a good one for loots. exp sucks the big one though. so much high HP allies. you could get lucky though so it is not a bad idea. 

For me it was 

Lvl 12-15 Rockers

Lvl 15-30 Payon Dungeon

Lvl 30-45 Wolves

Lvl 45-60+ Toy Factory 2

Toy Factory parties are the best thing going right now at that level range. a full party can job 50 you in a few days. It really is surprising. Also, i used the rough Ori found there to + my two handed sword. 

Also sold off one of the 2 myst case cards i found. 

Snake hat is a definite plus though. If you get nothing else from kafra shop, just get the snake hat. 

#8 jysup

jysup

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 197 posts

Posted 27 September 2017 - 09:58 PM

If you buy KP and sell some cashop ltem you can buy pretty good cheap gears like panties 10k and undershirt 270k , Wolf card 90k , brooch or glove 200-300k , ChonChon Sandal 10k and for sure snake hat :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users