Please, I need some help, it says "Not Responding" - Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Please, I need some help, it says "Not Responding"

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Grise

Grise

I am New.

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 September 2017 - 08:28 AM

Please, anyone...

I need some help, I've just installed the RO2, then downloading the updates, log in to my new account, and then make my new character.

But, when it at loading screen after i'm choosing my character, it get stuck and "Not Responding".

Please, I really need some help, I really want to play this RO2.

#2 mscocca

mscocca

Amateur Blogger

• RO2 Community Representative
  • 353 posts
  • LocationRome, Italy
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 28 September 2017 - 10:03 AM

Hello Grise, 
I am sorry that you are encountering problems with the game. I am not sure what I am saying is going to fix the problem but it's worth trying, isn't it? 

Check the picture below:

p0NnWvU.png

Please toggle off all the graphic enchancements, reduce to the minimum Shadow's and Texture's quality as well. Feel free to reduce a bit the resolution as well (just to try and see if it helps).
This sorta problems usually get resolved like this, so I hope this will help you as well.
Just in case you still encounter this same problem, please visit https://support.warpportal.com and submit a ticket: the Support Team will help you and guide you to a solution!
See you in game!  :p_love:

#3 Grise

Grise

I am New.

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 September 2017 - 10:51 PM

Sorry for my late reply, and thanks mscocca for your help...

But i've already fixed it...

I just need to change my regional and language to the default English (US) because i've changed ikt to Japanese lately...

Anyway, thanks for the help...

^o^)    Please meet me in the game~~~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users