Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly
  • Playing:Requiem

Posted 30 September 2017 - 08:02 AM

A quick overview of the current enchant situation : 

Currently no1 is enchanting past the 4th/5th enchant slot because of the low enchant events, we can only use 1 coupon for enchant (the best one being 10% one, and 9% one from atma compounds), that means we can't get an high % success rate in enchant as we did with 72% enchant event, not to mention how rare and expensive are some of the best enchants themselves, no1 is willing to risk to lose their hard earned enchants and even get a -1.

The income from enchant coupons from Item Mall is probably very very very low, I actually don't think anyone is spending any item mall point on enchant with this 30% weekend events, Helium can probably confirm that. There is almost no point in buying 10% enchant xeons from Item mall if you can get 9% ones simply by compounding 3 atmas.

So yeah, the current enchant system offers no freedom of enchanting and low income, together with angry players waiting for the "72% dream" to actually enchant past the 4th/5th stage.

So here are few simple suggestions to improve enchant system. Posting in general for more feedback from players.

• Improve base enchant rates as following : 

1/8 : 100% chance.

2/8 : 90% chance.

3/8 : 85% chance.

4/8 : 80% chance.

5/8 : 75% chance.

6/8 : 70% chance.

7/8 : 50% chance.

8/8 : 30% chance.

• Increase the amount of times you can combine Enchant Success Rate Xeon with Atmas, from 9% to 12%, 15% etcetc... till 30%. That means a 30% enchant success rate xeon will require 10 atmas. This will boost Premium sale too, since Infinity Atmas are easier to farm in Premium Dungeon than any other places. Players, by farming, are able to reach 100% success rate till 6th enchant, without any need of events.
  • Add 20%, 25%, 30%, and a 50% Enchant Success Rate coupons to Item Mall. I've changed the base rates in a way that this xeons, mainly the 50%, will surely sell and good too, since players will buy it for the last 2 stages of enchants (7th and 8th), and with enchants like cleverness, regals, and TB enchants, to be more safe. The 50% Enchant Success Rate coupon should cost around 200 mall each, the 20%, 25%, and 30% shouldn't cost many Item Mall points, they should actually be cheap in order to sell good, because those rates are obtainable also with Infinity Atmas.
  • Limit the enchant events to 10% for special events. This system already gives freedom to players and let them enchant when they want.

This suggestions aim for : 

1) More freedom of enchanting anytime, without the system "being bound to events",

2) Way better IM sales regarding enchant items, specifically new coupons,

3) Better rates overall, more enjoynable system for new and old players,

4) Happier players,

5) No more changes needed,

6) This system is not abusable by multi-logging as the Reinforce Dailies, and doesn't force players to do daily quests over and over.

7) Easier access to Infinity Atmas as Premium Player, which will boost Premium Sale.

To players : I know with this system it won't be as easy as it was with 72% forge to enchant, but I think it's a good system that meets both "Item Mall needs" and players needs.

Let me know if you prefer this system over current one and stay in topic, this is specifically for enchant system, there are already many topics about reinforce.

Edited by Kazara, 30 September 2017 - 08:12 AM.

#2 FireBee

FireBee

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 204 posts

Posted 30 September 2017 - 08:54 AM

Like you say, only one bonus can be used at a time, this has never changed and needs updating. Unless your buying them, enchants take a lot of time to acquire, for me anyhow. 

#3 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 30 September 2017 - 09:15 AM

Like you say, only one bonus can be used at a time, this has never changed and needs updating. Unless your buying them, enchants take a lot of time to acquire, for me anyhow. 

Yes, more slots are needed if we take in example current system. I think increasing base rates is much more simple and something Helium can do without  the help of the programmers, than adding more xeon slots to enchant NPC.

#4 FireBee

FireBee

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 204 posts

Posted 30 September 2017 - 09:32 AM

Yes, more slots are needed if we take in example current system. I think increasing base rates is much more simple and something Helium can do without  the help of the programmers, than adding more xeon slots to enchant NPC.

It's bad when you have to think of it that way when adding extra slots would be easy to code into any game As a programmer it is very frustrating seeing the code in your head to do these things yet seeing people's suggestions for good changes struggling to be implemented in game.

Maybe if they reached out to other people outside their small circle to help, these people could assist in moving this game in a positive direction.

#5 SandySandman

SandySandman

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 330 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 30 September 2017 - 10:37 AM

Bring Money for the Company AND the Player base will benefit from it?!

What Sorcery is this?!!1111

#6 UNDERtheDARKmoon

UNDERtheDARKmoon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 249 posts
  • LocationFrance
  • Server:Trifri

Posted 30 September 2017 - 10:54 AM

i was planning to change class / enchant bec i got gears everything but enchantings are so hard to add now :( i am kind of struggeling with that part tho

Edited by UNDERtheDARKmoon, 30 September 2017 - 11:03 PM.

#7 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 30 September 2017 - 11:33 AM

i was planning to change class / enchant bec i got gears everything but enchantings are so hard to add now :( i am kind of struggeling witht that part tho

Yes, it sucks with current enchant and current enchant events, very very hard and expensive, and doesn't generate incomes.

Edited by Kazara, 30 September 2017 - 11:34 AM.

#8 UNDERtheDARKmoon

UNDERtheDARKmoon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 249 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 30 September 2017 - 11:02 PM

i do got the enchants but i cant put it into my gear /stuff bec then it will fail XD

#9 UNDERtheDARKmoon

UNDERtheDARKmoon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 249 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 30 September 2017 - 11:04 PM

why did they ruined the forge system in the first place is an question everyone is asking right now

#10 SandySandman

SandySandman

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 330 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 01 October 2017 - 12:14 PM

Bonus Rates and Forge rates are still linked together for this Game.

They have to separate those first to move away from this old Concept.

It`s outdated anyway. First Day of the Month Players have Money, lets give em something to spent it on^^

It`s just burning Cash for nothing since the Item inflation in this Game is simply to strong.

How long it took until they came up with Perma Costumes? 8 Years? or a faster Rex?

Basically Dev`s need to understand that 30 Day Timers and braking Items are nonsense.

You want to build up on something all this Inflation and non Perma Items make this Game shallow and futile

#11 Ninnghizhidda

Ninnghizhidda

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1903 posts
  • LocationAthens, Hellas
  • Server:Hammerine

Posted 02 October 2017 - 07:44 PM

Oh... reminded me of the other glorious days of the past...

When we were oh so happy to receive an awesome +30% froge, and with that merrily try to create our OP 8/8s, with such "starting materials" as 20s / 30s High Ranks or 3%s...

The absolute joy of failing repeatedly, losing the lovely "starting material" (itself costing a small, or larger, fortune), and adding insult to injury by coughing up 250 mallz (is it 250? my mem might be failing me, hah) to restore. Rinse and repeat till you drop, now repeat the process for another 20 pieces of gear or whatever it is (OK, maybe with "cheaper" xeons - lolz), and this is how fortunes (real ones) went poof on some stupid pixels.

And yet somehow it WAS actually a lot more fun times.. weird isn't it.

#12 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 02 October 2017 - 10:28 PM

And yet somehow it WAS actually a lot more fun times.. weird isn't it.

Not weird, the game overall was better and more fun/balanced, people wouldn't mind spending more moneys/time back then because the game was worthy. And today's enchants have a much bigger impact than old days ones.

Edited by Kazara, 02 October 2017 - 10:30 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users