More Competitive WoE ! - Proposals and Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

More Competitive WoE !

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
20 replies to this topic

#1 UmbelieveBoo

UmbelieveBoo

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 41 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 30 September 2017 - 10:41 AM

As i see, the server don`t have enought guilds to make the WoE disputed. At the momente we got like 5 guilds that can dispute castles and make decent GvG, and loots of small guilds that only breaks an emp and go away all WoE long. It`s really hard to find a guild to GvG in the first 1h30 of WoE...

at the final, some smaller guilds are getting same number or even more castles than the "competitive guilds", and that's not because they're better or have a better strategy, it's just because there are TOO MANY CASTLES to break.

If each competitive guild holds 2 castles each with 60 members (30 each castle), for exemple, there still 10 castles free for smaller guilds... and if there's no resistence, 1 guild can take 4, 5 castles free, with no GvG needed.

My suggestion is: make WoE 2x / Week. For exemple, saturday Geffen and Prontera, Sunday Payon and Aldebaran. And reduce the time to 1h each as it should be. Only 2.0 WoE NEED to have 2h duration...

This way, there will be same time WoE in general, and will make it more disputed. Smallers guilds will be forced to grow and get better.

Edited by UmbelieveBoo, 30 September 2017 - 10:43 AM.

#2 Bazzz

Bazzz

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 737 posts

Posted 30 September 2017 - 11:55 AM

idk about making it 1h but splitting 2 realms per 2 different/days per times would be awesome.

#3 weeko

weeko

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 134 posts

Posted 30 September 2017 - 12:49 PM

idk about making it 1h but splitting 2 realms per 2 different/days per times would be awesome.

#4 senpa1

senpa1

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 825 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Odin

Posted 30 September 2017 - 12:53 PM

agreed

#5 iDeco

iDeco

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 156 posts

Posted 30 September 2017 - 01:07 PM

#6 UmbelieveBoo

UmbelieveBoo

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 30 September 2017 - 01:23 PM

The ideia to make 1h each is for ppl don`t complain about WoE costs

#7 hansibaer

hansibaer

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 206 posts
  • Server:RE:START

Posted 30 September 2017 - 03:14 PM

1st open at least two guilds and recruit the server

2nd complain about less comp

3rd reduce castles so nobody except 3-4 guilds get castles

4th complain most guilds stop playing woe and 3-4 guilds get their castles nearly for free

my suggestion: dont make stupid suggestions. nobody stops you from getting castles. if you are sad you get the same amount of agits and tbs like weaker guilds, invest one. if you cant you are not competitive. btw to call only 4-5 guilds competitive is awsome stupid. tell this Real Madrid, they are on p6 right now. maybe you should just stop whining 31 and give the guilds some time to improve, organizing ally and reduce geargap etc.

Edited by hansibaer, 30 September 2017 - 03:15 PM.

#8 UmbelieveBoo

UmbelieveBoo

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 30 September 2017 - 04:20 PM

4th complain most guilds stop playing woe and 3-4 guilds get their castles nearly for free

my suggestion: dont make stupid suggestions. nobody stops you from getting castles. if you are sad you get the same amount of agits and tbs like weaker guilds, invest one. if you cant you are not competitive. btw to call only 4-5 guilds competitive is awsome stupid. tell this Real Madrid, they are on p6 right now. maybe you should just stop whining 31 and give the guilds some time to improve, organizing ally and reduce geargap etc.

All opinions counts, just be more polite next time !

1st guilds have limit of players, even if they are full, not everybody shows each WoE... And by the way, any guild can do that not only 1 or 2.

2nd i am... the guilds are spending 1h30 just walking around, looking for some action... and nobody finds it because of the amount of active castles

3rd if we have less castles, will improve the competition for them. And 10 castles is enought for at least 8 guilds... Only the bigger ones can hold 2 castles this way.

4th i didn`t understand kkkkkkkk WoE is the most important event of the game... everything you do, you drop, you make... is for a better performance in WoE, so if a guild don`t wanna play WoE, ok just be 4fun, but the majority of the server want a good WoE...

If you are happy with the WoE atm, i suppose you don`t play it, or play in a small guild.

This topic is for suggestions, and i got some real ppl agreeing with me in this post, so it`s not a stupid suggestion ! just need to be inproved.

And reducing geargap, organizing ally, etc.. do not depends on how WoE is played... just your capacity to drop items and make money...

ow... And Smaller guild can still get castles this way ! just not 2 or 3 each... they will have to fight for it. We don`t have 10 absolut guild defenses atm.

#9 EwoI

EwoI

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 382 posts

Posted 30 September 2017 - 05:35 PM

Lose WoE

Make suggestions to change WoE.

Where were these suggestions for the last few weeks?

#10 jysup

jysup

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 197 posts

Posted 30 September 2017 - 07:09 PM

Hey wtf you call people stupid . Learn to live seriously . I dont know both of you , but we are on forum for opening discussion not for fighting . Next time I see an attack like this from you I report you for sure . I read forum everyday and I dont want to see Mysanthropie . Spread love , wish too party with you somewhere ;)

And for WOE , I think It should stay like it is hehe . 

#11 senpa1

senpa1

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 825 posts

Posted 30 September 2017 - 09:19 PM

they're not going to split woe anyway 

#12 hansibaer

hansibaer

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 206 posts

Posted 30 September 2017 - 10:34 PM

ow... And Smaller guild can still get castles this way ! just not 2 or 3 each... they will have to fight for it. We don`t have 10 absolut guild defenses atm.

Yeah tons of smaller guilds get 3 castles every woe. rofl. let's count: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0.
always these talkers in forums...

Edited by hansibaer, 30 September 2017 - 10:38 PM.

#13 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 01 October 2017 - 02:34 AM

Hello there!
Please remember this is a dedicated area to share proposals and suggestions of game features. Conflict of interest is normal, and disagreements are bound to happen.

Thus, Kindly be polite about them and respond in an appropriate manner.

#14 senpa1

senpa1

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 825 posts

Posted 01 October 2017 - 08:41 AM

it's definitely more fun to fight for end castles (like last woe in luina realm)

and that's not biased, was not beneficial for my guild lol 

Edited by senpa1, 01 October 2017 - 08:42 AM.

#15 RealGarion

RealGarion

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 896 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 01 October 2017 - 11:59 PM

Could be more polite ... he is still right about it.

If you happen to have 1/4 of the woe population dont expect anyone to compete with you that doesnt share this numbers.

Beside that you may care about competition, smaller guilds that want to compete care for castles at first to be able to effort competetion.

Basicly :

No to splitting

No to lower castle numbers

and no to... ... raisins in muffins... (just random statment but i missed a 3rd point that sounded reasonable)

#16 127140429022707997

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 23 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand
  • Server:Re:Start - Odin

Posted 04 October 2017 - 06:46 PM

2 day WoE !

#17 Scottdfa

Scottdfa

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 05 October 2017 - 06:46 PM

Possible solution- do WoE events

#18 Bazzz

Bazzz

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 737 posts

Posted 06 October 2017 - 11:57 AM

Possible solution- do WoE events

maybe a sunday woe with only one woe 2.0 fort end guild gets woe supply boxes or something.

#19 EwoI

EwoI

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 382 posts

Posted 06 October 2017 - 01:38 PM

maybe a sunday woe with only one woe 2.0 fort end guild gets woe supply boxes or something.

I don't really like Woe 2.0, but it's a decent idea.

#20 hansibaer

hansibaer

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 206 posts

Posted 06 October 2017 - 03:16 PM

Another solution: Valhalla , SNL break your Ally.

Cant' see the point in asking for comp, while 3 of most populated guilds have ally.

Edited by hansibaer, 06 October 2017 - 03:17 PM.

#21 Navy

Navy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 295 posts

Posted 17 October 2017 - 09:17 AM

Most people that decided to play on restart was probably for nostalgia sake, not for the competitive nature of WoE. So I'm pretty sure you'll never have your massive battles on this server. Also keep in mind that most people under level 80 don't really want to get clobered by a lone max level knight with full pvp gear and spamming potions, so there's no real incentive to participate if you ask me.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users