Proposal [Secret Dark Forest Hidden Scrool] [Lv.85] - Proposals & Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Proposal [Secret Dark Forest Hidden Scrool] [Lv.85]

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 KyoneskeMaekho

KyoneskeMaekho

I made it Off Topic

• Banned
  • 71 posts
  • LocationPortugal / France
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Wyvern

Posted 11 October 2017 - 04:33 AM

Making a new Hidden Map for Lv.80 + players.

Secret Lava is Low Drop rate of items for the 85 players #6

We need to go to F1 Elluman Spam (Where [Secret Dark Forest Hidden Scrool] could Drop)  We drop only silver there but no Monster Count! :D

Can always go expert modes but still takes loooooong and no Monster Count!

Thanks!

#2 Fliederduft78

Fliederduft78

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1691 posts
  • LocationCurrently on Earth
  • Server:Last one standing

Posted 11 October 2017 - 05:21 AM

At the time being they are still not able to create new maps because the tools to do so are still broken. I just recently asked Poppie about the same thing and this was the answer I got. Poppie told me he is still working on getting the tools to work though. He said to me "One day...".

Poppie is just one guy and like he often points out "with only 2 arms" and " a lot of work on his plate". I know sometimes it is hard to stay patient but please try. Give him the space and the time he needs. A developer job is not an easy job. it's even more hard in the case it is a one man show. In the case you didn't know, yes, Poppie is the only one working on the code and does everything from bug fixes, event creation and lots more to implementing new things.

Edit: I'm patiently waiting for this "One day..." to arrive too.

Edited by Fliederduft78, 11 October 2017 - 05:23 AM.

#3 KyoneskeMaekho

KyoneskeMaekho

I made it Off Topic

• Banned
  • 71 posts
  • LocationPortugal / France
  • Server:Wyvern

Posted 11 October 2017 - 07:27 AM

At the time being they are still not able to create new maps because the tools to do so are still broken. I just recently asked Poppie about the same thing and this was the answer I got. Poppie told me he is still working on getting the tools to work though. He said to me "One day...".

Poppie is just one guy and like he often points out "with only 2 arms" and " a lot of work on his plate". I know sometimes it is hard to stay patient but please try. Give him the space and the time he needs. A developer job is not an easy job. it's even more hard in the case it is a one man show. In the case you didn't know, yes, Poppie is the only one working on the code and does everything from bug fixes, event creation and lots more to implementing new things.

Edit: I'm patiently waiting for this "One day..." to arrive too.

This section is to post our proposals!

So i just propose that!

Them the Staff see whats can do i didnt say "do it now" "we want it soon" just suggested to make it! :)

Edit: No need to Rush #12

Edited by KyoneskeMaekho, 11 October 2017 - 07:27 AM.

#4 veevil

veevil

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 04 July 2018 - 09:33 PM

Patiently waiting for "One day..."  :p_smile: 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users