• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 IMsellerbuyer

IMsellerbuyer

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 17 October 2017 - 03:10 AM

Greetings! This coming October 31, 6am Server time, we will be conducting a mini event to celebrate Halloween. It will be about wearing and showing your scariest and ugliest costume you might think of, prices shall be given such as IM items and IM points. This aims to bring a bit fun in game :) Everyone who wants to participate is encourage to gather near Valor Spawn.  Further announcements shall be given soon

#2 IMsellerbuyer

IMsellerbuyer

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 26 October 2017 - 11:29 PM

Greetings! Updates on the event, there will be 3 parts, the first part shall be Hide and Seek, the second one is a Bring Me game, in which we made sure every level can join and gather those materials, and the last one shall be the Search for the Ugliest and Scariest Costumes! Expected date and time shall be October 31, 9 or 10am server time, final time shall be announced in a few days.

P.S: This event is a community run event.. See ya all soon

#3 MarK1789

MarK1789

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 260 posts

Posted 27 October 2017 - 02:26 AM

that moment when players themselves are the ones making ways to make the game fun..

#4 GokuBlackBR

GokuBlackBR

Amateur Blogger

• MA Recon Squad
  • 329 posts
  • Twitter:@BlackMontz
  • LocationBrazil
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Sunshine Coast

Posted 27 October 2017 - 04:31 AM

:o

#5 AndraSyte

AndraSyte

Awarded #1 Troll

• Community Managers
  • 666 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 27 October 2017 - 04:16 PM

If you do have any concerns regarding a particular player(s) please send in a ticket to the support team or PM me. Please do not call out players on the forums. Thank you   :p_smile:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users