Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1864 posts
  • LocationSG
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 23 October 2017 - 05:11 AM

Sup guys.

TwRO has recently released class shadow set and frankly speaking they are amazing. 

Are there any plans for this to come to iRO soon?

Sincerely,

Addicted physica rk :D

#2 MintRoyale

MintRoyale

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1724 posts
  • LocationAustralia
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 23 October 2017 - 05:13 AM

info mate?

#3 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

Disney Prince in Disguise

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Server:Chaos, on hiatus

Posted 23 October 2017 - 05:28 AM

those class shadow set already replaced by OCP items here

#4 fenrir99

fenrir99

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 542 posts

Posted 23 October 2017 - 05:37 AM

Keeping in mind that JRO don't have any shadow sets, seems like that OCP items have replaced them.

#5 blackCROSSCY

blackCROSSCY

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1864 posts
  • LocationSG

Posted 23 October 2017 - 05:41 AM

those class shadow set already replaced by OCP items here

nono i disagree. Why deny yourself another source of revenue when it will work?

Also, from player perspective OCP is entirely biased. It has a hell lot of magician stuff (EDIT: AND ALMOST 100% DEDICATION TO GENE) and quite a few classes have not received any love. OCP is also in twRO just so you know. They already have seraphim too. 

https://forum.gamer....num=1&subbsn=20 (rk one)

basically there's first class, second class and third class shadow equipment all in different slots.

Example:

rune knight shadow weapon: 20% sonic wave 5% more per upgrade,
rune knight shield: when using enchant blade, gives aspd % equal to refine level, if +7, adds 1ASPD, if +9, adds another 1ASPD for 50sec.

When both are equipped together, has a chance to autocast ignition break lv3. (about 5% rate based on player test).

Every class has their own unique bonus and I'm loving the RK one. Please bring it, i will break my wallet on you GRAVITY:D

When all 6 shadow equipment are equipped, all stats +10, mHP+5%, MaxSP+5% and ignore def and mdef of normal monsters by 50%.

Edited by blackCROSSCY, 23 October 2017 - 05:44 AM.

#6 MikeWolf

MikeWolf

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 382 posts

Posted 23 October 2017 - 05:49 AM

That sounds dope!!

Also, from player perspective OCP is entirely biased. It has a hell lot of magician stuff (EDIT: AND ALMOST 100% DEDICATION TO GENE) and quite a few classes have not received any love. OCP is also in twRO just so you know. They already have seraphim too. 

basically there's first class, second class and third class shadow equipment all in different slots.

Example:

rune knight shield: when using enchant blade, gives aspd % equal to refine level, if +7, adds 1ASPD, if +9, adds another 1ASPD for 50sec.

When both are equipped together, has a chance to autocast ignition break lv3. (about 5% rate based on player test).

Every class has their own unique bonus and I'm loving the RK one. Please bring it, i will break my wallet on you GRAVITY:D

When all 6 shadow equipment are equipped, all stats +10, mHP+5%, MaxSP+5% and ignore def and mdef of normal monsters by 50%.

#7 Sigma1

Sigma1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2435 posts
  • Server:TRO

Posted 23 October 2017 - 07:51 AM

Hmm..

Spoiler

Edited by Sigma1, 23 October 2017 - 10:02 AM.

#8 MintRoyale

MintRoyale

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1724 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 23 October 2017 - 08:11 AM

i wouldn't mind having them at all =P

#9 mildcontempt

mildcontempt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3483 posts

Posted 23 October 2017 - 08:33 AM

ASPD based diamond dust eh

#10 Nirvanna21

Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9553 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 23 October 2017 - 08:54 AM

Example:

We get OCP items, so we can't have class specific shadow gears, eventually they will double up which would make things way to imba, so it would be stupid to add them.

Edited by Nirvanna21, 23 October 2017 - 12:07 PM.

#11 Bohem

Bohem

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1939 posts
  • LocationMage Class Forum..?

Posted 23 October 2017 - 09:08 AM

=D 

i want those 

Edited by Bohem, 23 October 2017 - 09:09 AM.

#12 Hissis

Hissis

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3901 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 23 October 2017 - 09:47 AM

With get OCP items, so we can't have class specific shadow gears, eventually they will double up which would make things way to imba, so it would be stupid to add them.

They should bring at least expanded classes shadow gear.

As far as i remember we didn't received any gear to buff expanded classes (indirect buffs doesn't count).

#13 awesomegeek

awesomegeek

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1629 posts

Posted 23 October 2017 - 10:17 AM

lol that Dark Claw cooldown reduction

#14 zx56vb

zx56vb

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 563 posts

Posted 23 October 2017 - 10:37 AM

OCP is basically for gene and wl, so maybe class shadow gear would be great idea for other classes.

#15 Nirvanna21

Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9553 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 23 October 2017 - 11:23 AM

OCP is basically for gene and wl, so maybe class shadow gear would be great idea for other classes.

OCP is jRO items, jRO doesn't have the Shadow system, and has all the Shadow system effects into pieces of gear instead. It means eventually we will get double ups which will just further mess with balance.

#16 MikeWolf

MikeWolf

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 382 posts

Posted 23 October 2017 - 12:01 PM

I agree

They should bring at least expanded classes shadow gear.

As far as i remember we didn't received any gear to buff expanded classes (indirect buffs doesn't count).

#17 LordYggdrasill

LordYggdrasill

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2830 posts
  • LocationWelgaia

Posted 23 October 2017 - 02:27 PM

which will just further mess with balance.

Can't mess with balance further when balance never existed in the first place.

#18 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola

Posted 23 October 2017 - 02:31 PM

oh my, you have no idea :v

Edited by Ashuckel, 23 October 2017 - 02:32 PM.

#19 Nirvanna21

Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9553 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 23 October 2017 - 02:43 PM

Can't mess with balance further when balance never existed in the first place.

oh my, you have no idea :v

#20 blackCROSSCY

blackCROSSCY

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1864 posts
  • LocationSG

Posted 23 October 2017 - 05:09 PM

you guys have no idea. TwRO has both OCP and class shadow. You just assume it messes with balance but that’s not true because the game is already not balance. OCP strongly favors mages and gene to date and since their release it doesn’t matter what you come out with since we’rr already dealing millions of dmg to mobs (and don’t try to lie to yourself, it’s all PVM now). Classes like gene and mages now penetrate defense 100% no matter what they do, and what’s the big deal to allow some other classes to achieve a little more?

Let’s not forget that equipping class shadow set means missing out on things like physical set, and malicious set or liberation set, both of which are fantastic for PVM as well. It’s all choices and fun ways to play PVM (and sources of revenue for gravity), so don’t limit yourself stupidly.

I repeat again, twRO has both ocp and class shadow, you don’t see the So called OP problem because the OP classes already so strong that it doesn’t matter, this simply allows other classes like RK and sorcerer to be able to join in the the fun.

And cmon, it’s people like you that most likely got all he characters so what are you actually missing out on by not wanting this?

#21 Nirvanna21

Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9553 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 23 October 2017 - 07:44 PM

you guys have no idea. TwRO has both OCP and class shadow. You just assume it messes with balance but that’s not true because the game is already not balance. OCP strongly favors mages and gene to date and since their release it doesn’t matter what you come out with since we’rr already dealing millions of dmg to mobs (and don’t try to lie to yourself, it’s all PVM now). Classes like gene and mages now penetrate defense 100% no matter what they do, and what’s the big deal to allow some other classes to achieve a little more?

Let’s not forget that equipping class shadow set means missing out on things like physical set, and malicious set or liberation set, both of which are fantastic for PVM as well. It’s all choices and fun ways to play PVM (and sources of revenue for gravity), so don’t limit yourself stupidly.

I repeat again, twRO has both ocp and class shadow, you don’t see the So called OP problem because the OP classes already so strong that it doesn’t matter, this simply allows other classes like RK and sorcerer to be able to join in the the fun.

And cmon, it’s people like you that most likely got all he characters so what are you actually missing out on by not wanting this?

I know it messes up with balance, it is really easy to calc out scenarios when you know the damage formulas for the game. OCP has favored more than one class, you just gotta know how to use the items appropriately.

Genes have been able to penetrate defenses for the longest of time, while are you acting like that is something new? And mages piercing doesn't bother me at all, at least it requires more than one piece of gear. And yeah, I would agree with the malicious set, the others however not so much when you compare them to class specific gears that usually give amazing benefits, damage being the core factor, which is applied almost at the end of the formula meaning it is an OVERALL damage booster.

You can repeat it as much as you want, you don't see the problem because you are out of the loop.

I still am and always will be for the better aspects of the game, not that it counts for anything.

#22 blackCROSSCY

blackCROSSCY

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1864 posts
  • LocationSG

Posted 23 October 2017 - 07:59 PM

You’re still not getting my point. Many classes are already cheesing almost everything in the game, especially genes. GX and WL too in some instances. Bosses with 20m to even 80m HP are literally dying in seconds. There is no balance to begin with. The class specific skills boosted aren’t exactly making these OP classes’ main skills stronger (CC, AB for gene; RC and CRS for GX etc), so the TOP upper limit of OPness is NOT affected.

What it essentially does is bring MORE classes to somewhere nearer their level so people have more variety to play efficiently.
You speak of formula but it’s so goddamn obviously there’s no need to calculate. If you insist, go through all of the shadow sets and tell me which one will come close to a deck out Gene dealing like 4-5 300K cart cannons in a second, or gx critting for 300Ks 7times a second, or even warlock in strings doing 1mil soul expansions/chain lightning dps.

The TOP end of the unbalance is NOT changed. It’s so obvious. You may see it like the Power level of Gene, Gx for example being 9000 now while the rest are in the range of 2000-4000. Class shadow would at most jack up some of them to 5000-8000 tops while it doesn’t do jack -_- to the maximum level we’re already seeing (cheesing everything from bio5 to ET to stephans and etc).

#23 Sigma1

Sigma1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2435 posts

Posted 23 October 2017 - 08:02 PM

I think it's too late.
If IRO also implement KRO shadow set, combined with JRO's OCP gears. Players will become demigod, stronger than even KRO and JRO themselves. lol
Someone told me before. OCP make the game more diversity in case of character build. :)

#24 blackCROSSCY

blackCROSSCY

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1864 posts
  • LocationSG

Posted 23 October 2017 - 08:04 PM

sigma gets my point. There is already no balance, increasing diversity is the better way to go.

#25 Sigma1

Sigma1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2435 posts

Posted 23 October 2017 - 08:11 PM

Classes shadow set are just the tip of iceberg. There're a lot of fearful shadow set under the sea.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users