Koreas Dragonica Update - Dragon Saga Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Koreas Dragonica Update

• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

#1 Vinsanity808

Vinsanity808

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 187 posts
  • LocationHawaii
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 23 December 2010 - 05:26 AM

epifanes strikes back with news from Koreas version and its forecoming "skill balance"

More of Koreas Dragonica: Updates
Additional Bone Dragon Accessories
Mutisha controls a flying monster?

Could anyone here translate that giant JPG since there is no text to copy and paste, which epifanes had trouble with. Let the community of Dragon Saga expand its helping hands across the pacific.

#2 Yurai

Yurai

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2917 posts
  • Playing:Pogo's Lounge

Posted 23 December 2010 - 09:17 AM

Lol @ super armor after dagger and ambush for 2 seconds and 25% agi from the dex buff.

#3 Coolsam

Coolsam

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4997 posts
  • LocationHiding from my Subscribers
  • Server:revreS

Posted 23 December 2010 - 09:47 AM

I lol'ed at how revenge was changed. From toggle to active plus and insane cooldown. It's alittle overkill for a nerf IMO.

#4 StormHaven

StormHaven

(ノ°▽°)ノ︵┻━┻

• VMod Retired
  • 5432 posts
  • Server:Dekard

Posted 23 December 2010 - 09:50 AM

Rev got straight owned
Stumble got owned.
i tried translating Adv Bow Mastery and got this.
"Basic physics formulas were applied to the% damage, physical damage joejong has been modified so that it applies to the%." google translated..
whoops read it wrong. i thought it said acc was decreased by 40% ( such hit only had a 60% hit chance or w/e)

Edited by StormHaven, 23 December 2010 - 11:06 AM.

#5 Hakupaku

Hakupaku

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 105 posts

Posted 23 December 2010 - 11:04 AM

Rev got straight owned
Stumble got owned.
i tried translating Adv Bow Mastery and got this.
"Basic physics formulas were applied to the% damage, physical damage joejong has been modified so that it applies to the%." google translated..

How does getting buffed = stumble getting owned?

#6 Red231

Red231

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 30 posts
  • LocationPort of the Winds
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 23 December 2010 - 11:50 AM

Myrms are gonna be so much better now.

YAY!

#7 Rimmy

Rimmy

Too Legit To Quit

• Dragon Saga Moderator
  • 2354 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 23 December 2010 - 12:10 PM

Just what ninjas need, yet another evade buff and super armor to add to that super evade and block rate! Seriously, who thinks up these changes? Sigh.

#8 Severfang

Severfang

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 557 posts

Posted 23 December 2010 - 12:25 PM

Just what ninjas need, yet another evade buff and super armor to add to that super evade and block rate! Seriously, who thinks up these changes? Sigh.

sad thing is theres an evade and move speed buff on 4th job ninja... this is just bad for everyone else...

looking forward to getting weapon break and letting animations run for my paladin for locking against the weak revenge and healers >.>

Edited by Severfang, 23 December 2010 - 12:37 PM.

#9 MichyLee

MichyLee

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 488 posts
  • Locationhell
  • Server:Vvyvern (Past Dekard)

Posted 23 December 2010 - 12:54 PM

Hahahaha I could read everything because I'm Korean. Posted Image

#10 Kazu731

Kazu731

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3347 posts
  • LocationSky Garden
  • Server:Sky Garden

Posted 23 December 2010 - 01:12 PM

What's awesome is the Provocation skill for Pallies. Something that we have needed for a long time!

#11 StormHaven

StormHaven

(ノ°▽°)ノ︵┻━┻

• VMod Retired
  • 5432 posts
  • Server:Dekard

Posted 23 December 2010 - 01:41 PM

Hahahaha I could read everything because I'm Korean. Posted Image

what does the adv bow mastery say?

#12 MichyLee

MichyLee

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 488 posts
  • Locationhell
  • Server:Vvyvern (Past Dekard)

Posted 23 December 2010 - 02:40 PM

what does the adv bow mastery say?

I could understand, but I'll take a closer look. I read everything. It means that the % of the attack power is raised. I came to America in 1st grade, so I'm not really sure if I'm 100% right.Posted Image I could understand, but I don't think I could really translate.#11
Sorry.

#13 mc2sk8er

mc2sk8er

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 23 December 2010 - 03:04 PM

Another fail for me, I make an account hoping it won't get anymore debuffs.

Double Shot:

Skill type was changed from Passive to Active.General attack speed was slightly reduced. Cooldown has been set to 60 seconds. *It is no longer possible for this skill to overlap with Diffusion Cannon, as a delay has been set.

#14 Coolsam

Coolsam

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4997 posts

Posted 23 December 2010 - 03:04 PM

What's awesome is the Provocation skill for Pallies. Something that we have needed for a long time!

Turning Bosses attention to the caster eh? Well if the Paladins are godly tanks then this helps in rushing noobs through tough bosses for promotion purposes. Imagine Provocation when helping a level 60 promote while fighting Gatekeeper or even Bone Dragon.

#15 chaosdragoon1

chaosdragoon1

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 564 posts

Posted 23 December 2010 - 03:23 PM

Turning Bosses attention to the caster eh? Well if the Paladins are godly tanks then this helps in rushing noobs through tough bosses for promotion purposes. Imagine Provocation when helping a level 60 promote while fighting Gatekeeper or even Bone Dragon.

You're hoping that the paladin/dragoon actually invested in barricade and not C-roach-life.

But since the defeating either one would still be slower due to the pally/drag not fighting and the healer will still have to heal regardless.

But that would make some people more likely to consider going to BD without a healer. Although, I still prefer the healer hands down.

Edited by chaosdragoon1, 23 December 2010 - 03:27 PM.

#16 Rinami

Rinami

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 213 posts

Posted 23 December 2010 - 04:56 PM

Res cost is 30% now, all heals besides HoTs(slow heal and hp restore) look to be based on % of max mp, diffusion gets more mp cost and less duration, Double shot is now an active buff,most skills cost more mp.Invokers just got a mega nerf in the future.

Warmages get buffs on skills no one really uses.

Why are ninjas getting super armor though, and is log getting a cast time increase or decrease per level.

The translations was done by google(Besides the text in english already) So I can't say its reliable.

#17 antikv

antikv

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1285 posts

Posted 23 December 2010 - 05:09 PM

awww this is why i regret taking spanish instead of korean

#18 chaosdragoon1

chaosdragoon1

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 564 posts

Posted 23 December 2010 - 05:10 PM

Now that I'm at home I can see the link. Wooot for Gust lvl 3 hitting fallen enenies. PvE just got a little easier.

#19 AfroShika

AfroShika

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 149 posts

Posted 23 December 2010 - 05:11 PM

Lol @ super armor after dagger and ambush for 2 seconds and 25% agi from the dex buff.

Whats super armor?

#20 Rinami

Rinami

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 213 posts

Posted 23 December 2010 - 05:14 PM

Super armor means a character does not flinch upon being hit(Unlaunchable too) Status effects still follow through as does damage.

#21 PamaypaY

PamaypaY

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 390 posts

Posted 23 December 2010 - 05:28 PM

wow savage got nothing T_T

#22 Severfang

Severfang

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 557 posts

Posted 23 December 2010 - 06:50 PM

yeah i've been getting upset at bone dragon cause every time i go he goes after everybody else INSTEAD of me, and with my fire guardian armors (which im currently missing as well as 4 active chars, still waiting on a response on that ticket), i have 19k hp that im still working on :/ max barricade and roach, i heal more than he can deal in the time it takes for him to attack

#23 Minimize

Minimize

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 141 posts
  • LocationUnder your bed
  • Server:1st one

Posted 23 December 2010 - 08:13 PM

Another fail for me, I make an account hoping it won't get anymore debuffs.

Double Shot:

Skill type was changed from Passive to Active.General attack speed was slightly reduced. Cooldown has been set to 60 seconds. *It is no longer possible for this skill to overlap with Diffusion Cannon, as a delay has been set.

This is a fail indeed. Idk the reason why it has to be change from a passive to active skill. Hopefully there will be some changes in the near future concerning this patch, but I highly doubt that. Lol @ super armor status.

Edited by Minimize, 23 December 2010 - 08:16 PM.

#24 Maronu

Maronu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2358 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 23 December 2010 - 08:31 PM

This is a fail indeed. Idk the reason why it has to be change from a passive to active skill. Hopefully there will be some changes in the near future concerning this patch, but I highly doubt that. Lol @ super armor status.

Seriously, if the cooldown stays the same, Ninjas can spam daggers for infinite super armor.

#25 Coolsam

Coolsam

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4997 posts

Posted 23 December 2010 - 10:05 PM

You're hoping that the paladin/dragoon actually invested in barricade and not C-roach-life.

But since the defeating either one would still be slower due to the pally/drag not fighting and the healer will still have to heal regardless.

But that would make some people more likely to consider going to BD without a healer. Although, I still prefer the healer hands down.

Acutally, using a Paladin with provocation to bosses and not attacking is just what low levels need for a safe training mode. However no word on cooldown.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users