Connection issue with using accelerator - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Connection issue with using accelerator

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Althes

Althes

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1376 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Both

Posted 31 October 2017 - 12:51 PM

Hi,

I have been using a Chinese accelator for over a year now. It has been working very fine, somehow better than WTF which I used to be using the time before. But recently a connection problem occurs. Let just say, I believe the server blocks the ip of it. Sometimes I can connect the server with accelerator just fine, sometimes just not. It somehow depends on luck, and I have to try it over and over again each time I start the accelerator. 

As far as I know the recent DDoS attack leads to some measurement to block certain ip. I would like to ask what can I under such circumstance do, in order to counter this problem.

I will also contact the customer service of the accelerator. 

Your help is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

#2 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 31 October 2017 - 01:31 PM

Hello,

There are reports of connection issues due to damage to undersea cables (SEA region). Till the issue is resolved traffic is being rerouted causing latency problems.

Server wise, the DDoS mitigation system is not active currently so IP block should not be happening.

#3 Althes

Althes

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1376 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 31 October 2017 - 03:09 PM

I'm afraid that I am currently connecting from Germany. 

I have contacted the customer service and he suggested me a route to try. I will try that.

In the meantime, problem wise, when using accelerator and failed to connect to server, what suggestion can I get to counter this matter? I can get the ip of the route if that can help.

Thanks!

#4 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 31 October 2017 - 03:43 PM

It is possible that route is having issues considering they suggested you another.

If you have the IP it may help.

#5 Althes

Althes

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1376 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 01 November 2017 - 02:26 AM

Thank you for the reply. I will try the suggested route by now. I will pm here if it does not work. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users