My congratulations to Valhalla - Page 2 - Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

My congratulations to Valhalla

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
65 replies to this topic

#26 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • Twitter:@nekoxellie
  • LocationValhalla
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Europe ban!

Posted 04 November 2017 - 09:53 AM

We're not an alliance guild we're a gvg guild we're just here for the fights #justsnlthings

Someone remind Jolen I'm the person that makes server alliances and he's the one that just wants to fight, because this role reversal is ironic af

#27 bigcfromrbc

bigcfromrbc

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 450 posts
  • Server:Restart Odin

Posted 04 November 2017 - 09:57 AM

people wanted to stop 1 guild having an advantage over the rest of the server since they level econ & zerg defend 1 castle. it appears that 1 guild whose leader hated that guild since the server opened, felt it was best to make their members defend them over a personal vendetta

Cry much?

#28 Exuro

Exuro

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3267 posts
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 04 November 2017 - 10:03 AM

Personal vendettas aren't really a thing on VH... at least from what I've seen on Discord. We just talk about memes and leveling.

And when we got bored getting into empty castles we just decided to join the server reunion, "looking for fights."

#29 lmmortaI

lmmortaI

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 203 posts
  • Server:Odin

Posted 04 November 2017 - 10:05 AM

We are defending in mid Valk then suddenly Valk 4 broken(I congratulate all the guilds for breaking the econ). Everyone in Valhalla decides to join war in Valk 4 for fun not to help either p2w or SNL, but to PRACTICE. Our Leader decides to develop our teamwork and practice for big boys fight and we are completely outnumbered but we wrecked most of the guilds especially before the pre cast room of p2w. However, GGWP. Great WOE for everyone p2w,SNL,SU,RB,PM,GG and also I noticed that Forsaken Guild, it's a new Guild? but already developed few members and that's cool!

#30 umizu

umizu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 207 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 04 November 2017 - 10:06 AM

the entire time i was in VH all i heard was you talk about how much you hate the only other guild on classic that competed for castles in woe and how you'd never compromise with them

your claim about being the one who makes alliances and all that other jazz was funny enough already, but for anyone that has experience dealing with you they'd know how true what you're spewing out is <snip>

Edited by VModSoup, 05 November 2017 - 09:04 AM.
be nice

#31 Chally

Chally

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 161 posts

<snip>
Ishtarlayt here :D RB is a combination of both BR and English good woe everyone <3

Edited by VModSoup, 05 November 2017 - 09:02 AM.
removed quoted content that was also removed

#32 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • LocationValhalla

Yeah we did wait for it to break, we could have been annoying from the start  :heh:

#33 justhamster

justhamster

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 135 posts

Posted 04 November 2017 - 10:08 AM

Ishtarlayt here :D RB is a combination of both BR and English good woe everyone <3

cool, it's just embarrassing that you helped shut up and snl guild, especially shut up.

#34 Exuro

Exuro

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3267 posts

Posted 04 November 2017 - 10:13 AM

When you're on GD then you talk about opposing guilds (or some members) trying to grief you. That's normal ain't it? Doesn't really mean we talked about the guilds we fight with 100% of the time.

No point brewing hatred and "personal vendettas" over a game. We're all here to have fun.

Edited by Exuro, 04 November 2017 - 10:17 AM.

#35 bigcfromrbc

bigcfromrbc

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 450 posts

Posted 04 November 2017 - 10:23 AM

the entire time i was in VH all i heard was you talk about how much you hate the only other guild on classic that competed for castles in woe and how you'd never compromise with them

your claim about being the one who makes alliances and all that other jazz was funny enough already, but for anyone that has experience dealing with you they'd know how true what you're spewing out is

No one cares about the past.   Stop crying over spilled milk.   

#36 Chally

Chally

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 161 posts

Posted 04 November 2017 - 10:24 AM

cool, it's just embarrassing that you helped shut up and snl guild, especially shut up.

personally ishy is down with everyone i got like friends everywhere and had no real issues with them and i preffer to be friends with everyone haha :D and also grats to p2w for the crazy defense it was so hard to get thru p2w still is the main winner <3 love to all guilds

Edited by VModSoup, 05 November 2017 - 09:02 AM.
removed merged double post

#37 Exuro

Exuro

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3267 posts

Posted 04 November 2017 - 10:25 AM

Well like I said if we're talking about the past then that was just caused by GD drama. Again, normal competitive crap talk. It's just it's another guild this time around. Times change lol

#38 umizu

umizu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 207 posts

Posted 04 November 2017 - 10:25 AM

No one cares about the past.   Stop crying over spilled milk.   

i still remember you asking questions about things since you were completely new to the game

<snip>

Edited by VModSoup, 05 November 2017 - 09:03 AM.
be nice

#39 bigcfromrbc

bigcfromrbc

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 450 posts

Posted 04 November 2017 - 10:29 AM

i still remember you asking questions about things since you were completely new to the game

no idea why you think your opinion holds any merit or weight

I'm new to renewal mechanics.   I played back in classic.   I was in TFA which allied with Valhalla for a while.   Then TFA went into the Payon Alliance.    TFA was super small but I made a lot of good friends there.   I'm far from new to the game kid.     Why would it matter if I was new?  You're still crying over spilled milk.     :heh:  

#40 justhamster

justhamster

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 135 posts

Posted 04 November 2017 - 10:32 AM

guild hopper is not allowed here.

#41 umizu

umizu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 207 posts

Posted 04 November 2017 - 10:40 AM

I'm new to renewal mechanics.   I played back in classic.   I was in TFA which allied with Valhalla for a while.   Then TFA went into the Payon Alliance.    TFA was super small but I made a lot of good friends there.   I'm far from new to the game kid.     Why would it matter if I was new?  You're still crying over spilled milk.     :heh:  

because literally everything you posted online was completely ill-informed, and an attempt to look like you knew what you were talking about. you'd then ask in guild if what you understood was right, which you were generally wrong about

no idea who those rando dead server guilds are. what is this spilled milk you keep talking about though?

#42 bigcfromrbc

bigcfromrbc

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 450 posts

Posted 04 November 2017 - 10:43 AM

because literally everything you posted online was completely ill-informed, and an attempt to look like you knew what you were talking about. you'd then ask in guild if what you understood was right, which you were generally wrong about

no idea who those rando dead server guilds are. what is this spilled milk you keep talking about though?

Ya when renewal mechanics is different from classic you probably will be wrong.     The fact that your crying over stuff in the past.   Honestly who really cares about what happened on classic?   People who can't let go of the past.    Seriously you all bring up stuff that happened 10+ years ago.   Get over it.     :heh: 

#43 Rythen

Rythen

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 959 posts
  • LocationValhalla
  • Server:RE:Start

Posted 04 November 2017 - 11:20 AM

Good WoE, it was fun.

#44 bigcfromrbc

bigcfromrbc

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 450 posts

Posted 04 November 2017 - 11:36 AM

Here's a good question.   Who got what castles? lol 

#45 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • LocationValhalla

Posted 04 November 2017 - 01:14 PM

restream of WoE is going up at https://www.twitch.tv/xellie

#46 flapinho

flapinho

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 04 November 2017 - 01:56 PM

#47 iamSMOKIE

iamSMOKIE

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 71 posts

Posted 04 November 2017 - 01:57 PM

restream of WoE is going up at https://www.twitch.tv/xellie

Why are you never at full HP?

#48 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • LocationValhalla

Posted 04 November 2017 - 02:53 PM

To trigger people's OCD when they scour my stream for quotes

#49 iamSMOKIE

iamSMOKIE

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 71 posts

Posted 04 November 2017 - 02:58 PM

To trigger people's OCD when they scour my stream for quotes

For someone that expects a lot out of their guild, you dont seem to expect a lot out of yourself.

#50 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • LocationValhalla

Posted 04 November 2017 - 03:01 PM

smh

0 user(s) are reading this topic