Wolfen List[Part II]: Skill Quests, Class Maps and Eden Leveling Quest Warp - Proposals and Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Wolfen List[Part II]: Skill Quests, Class Maps and Eden Leveling Quest Warp

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 CarlosWolf

CarlosWolf

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 04 November 2017 - 04:12 PM

Continuing with my little list of ideas, I bring two more to the table, and await feedback.

1) Have a few Quest-Locked skills for each Third Class(important to have the same amount), and have a Quest Chain to unlock them, with each quest requiring 10 more job levels than the previous.

Examples of Skills that could and/or should be unlocked with this:

* Mounted Shooting, Trap Attack(allowing to place traps directly under monsters), and maybe Beast Master(allowing the use of Warg and Falcon at the same time) for Ranger;

* Advanced Ammunition Manufacture for either Ranger or Mechanic, and offensive and defensive consumable crafting for Mechanic(like throwing weapons that work like scrolls, and maybe a Boomerang with cooldown or that needs to be re-prepared each time, and Force Fields or Repair Kits);

* Increase on Mob Limit before Flee maluses, and maybe SP cost decrease for Cloaking Exceed for GX;

* A skill to summon all elemental spheres, and maybe the ability to Read Spellbook for an unknown spell at the expense of using 2-3 times more space for Warlock;

* The ability to make enhanced versions of ASPD potions for the Geneticist(Improved Concentration Potion with the power of an Awakening Potion and the class restrictions of C.P., and so on);

* Ricochet passive for the Rebel, making AoE skills get more damage for each obstructed square;

* Skills that emulate non-targeted skills of other classes for the SC(like a skill that summons a Warg or Falcon with a time limit, a skill that allows him to copy Dragon Breath with much lower power, etc.)

* Other suggestions people can think of, since my view is extremely biased.

2) Have maps specific to each class, where you can either do quests for the "Guild" of that class for JEXP rewards, or hunt JEXP exclusive monsters that are super strong against attacks that don't make sense for the class(like physical attacks for caster classes, and magical attacks for physical classes);

3) Have a Warp System to be transported to the dungeons of the Eden Group Leveling Quests that require an access quest, so that you can actually complete these quests without needing a higher leveled character or patron, or a huge fortune. This can even be expensive or VIP-Exclusive, but having that service would be really important for people that want to reach the new content while they can still pay VIP.

So, here's another part of the list. Has anyone got thoughts to add to this or remove from this? Please let me know so I can better represent a community standpoint.

#2 andxres

andxres

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 814 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 06 November 2017 - 10:20 PM

Continuing with my little list of ideas, I bring two more to the table, and await feedback.

1) Have a few Quest-Locked skills for each Third Class(important to have the same amount), and have a Quest Chain to unlock them, with each quest requiring 10 more job levels than the previous.
(Oh cmon! Leveling job level is already pain in as don't make it more harder to take skill you want with a damn quest. Beside to take some skill you need to obtain few skill as the requirement which I think its already fine).

2) Have maps specific to each class, where you can either do quests for the "Guild" of that class for JEXP rewards, or hunt JEXP exclusive monsters that are super strong against attacks that don't make sense for the class(like physical attacks for caster classes, and magical attacks for physical classes);
(Don't make this game more solo hunt, adding this would make less hunting party)

3) Have a Warp System to be transported to the dungeons of the Eden Group Leveling Quests that require an access quest, so that you can actually complete these quests without needing a higher leveled character or patron, or a huge fortune. This can even be expensive or VIP-Exclusive, but having that service would be really important for people that want to reach the new content while they can still pay VIP.
(Its good thing of this idea, but this content will discourage people to ask for warp from priest)

So, here's another part of the list. Has anyone got thoughts to add to this or remove from this? Please let me know so I can better represent a community standpoint.

#3 CarlosWolf

CarlosWolf

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 07 November 2017 - 12:28 AM

About 1), I was thinking along the lines of Bonus Skills, like Arrow Crafting or Sonic Acceleration, not locking the basic skills behind quests.

About 2), I was thinking along the lines of being able to level exclusively or mostly JEXP, without the need for Guild EXP taxes or repeated suicide, at least when playing alone. But maybe class FOCUSED maps, with related class exclusive QUESTS would be a more palatable suggestion... then there could also be Mini-Bosses in each of these maps, and Achievements related to hunting all of them, which would include those more challenging against your class.

About 3), that's a good point. What do you think about having 2 specific passes(consumed key items), one for solo portal and one for party portal, with either a certain price on NPC, a certain quest and price on NPC, or exclusively for Kafra Points?

Thanks for pointing out these points, I hope this suggestion is a bit better now.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users