Posted 05 November 2017 - 08:13 AM

Just Return a Few Days Still Need to Keep up That I Miss.. So

Now My Level is 170 

My Gears is

Head : +9 WDE / +9 VANA

MID : Dark Blinder

LOW : Blood Sucker

ARMOR : +10 EDA / +9 FDA

GARMENT : +9 FAW ( Wakwak) / +9 HBP ( Raydric)

BOOTS : +9 Temp Str LD/FS

ACC : Keraunos *2

WEAPON : +15 C.Katar Holy 2*AK

Costume : Have Only +9 Malicious Set

:::: Didn't love dagger much so want to stick at katar So maybe on RC / CRS Type

:::: What i need to buy next ? Cos ASPD ? Bako ? Tengu Set ? Mob Scraf ? or aiming bio 5 headgear ? or Have Another Gears Should i Have it ?

And Daily Instance That i Do is -- OGH / Faceworm / Bios / Morse -- There have another Instance that i should to do it ?

Edited by 131151118040415903, 05 November 2017 - 08:13 AM.

#2 ChaoticRK

ChaoticRK

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3228 posts
  • Locationprt_fild08
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 05 November 2017 - 03:46 PM

There is no discussion here. You know your tricks already based on your equips and your daily routine. Just keep doing it or add 16.1 instance to your lists. Remember that instances has uniform timer now and I think you know that already. Additionally you can do bio5 too so you can have your "old" version headgear. Good luck.

#3 Hirumminho

Hirumminho

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 283 posts
  • LocationPlanet of the apes (Brazil)
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Retired

Posted 06 November 2017 - 03:19 PM

Your gear is already great, if you still want to improve you can get a better refined WDE (+13 one is pretty cheap honestly, especially during over refine event) for RC and/or a Old Bone Circlet (bio5 Headgear) for CRS, you can achieve awesome CRS damage just with +10 version of the headgear, not even enchants, to properly enchant it you will need a LOT of luck AND money, so prepare your wallet :heh: . Tengu Set or Mob Scarf set ( i like the tengu set for the leech, but Mob Scarf can give you better damage, better HP and better ASPD, which can free you one accessory for full damage), could get elemental varieties of FDA's/EDA's too or if you want the damage you can use Abusive Robe with STR enchants, but it's too expensive to have multiples with different cards (unless you're rich ofc) could get Deviant garment but isn't needed even tho it helps a lot sometimes, and could use 2 bakonawa tattos if you still don't achieve 190 aspd, if you already do you can just card your Keraunos with Gold Scaraba. For costumes you can get a +10 (or whatever refine you want but ideally you would want at least 2 pieces +7 and 1 +8 to get the +1% attack, +10 is just the better version possible) also could use +10 malicious shadow (not needed, but still a possible upgrade), ASPD enchanted costume to boost your aspd (only if you still don't reach 190, which is the max aspd that will benefit your RC without delay reductions) and you can get some top and mid costumes enchanted with ATK+1% stone (iirc we still don't have the lower ATK stone so don't have anything really good to put there), BUT, your gear is already great there's no need to really improve it since PvM content is too ez except for BIO5 (that is still a bit too ez for what i expected honestly :x).

For the instances you can improve your income by doing HTF (Horror Toy Factory), isn't too hard, just don't attack when the boss is yellow and switch to Immune HBP and use Hallucination Walk when the boss starts raging, you can watch some videos to check people doing it and get some experience (also bring some tokens and ygg seeds AND berries cause cooldown) first attempts are usually harder after a few tries you will get the flow of it, you can do "Sarah and Fenrir" instance to get 6 Shard of Gigantes/run (just use the Immune HBP since the mobs hit hard) also Shard of Gigantes is hyped right now due Fairy Leaf Powder and EA enchant Combo  :p_idea:  (you use the shard to enchant the Sarah Earring that is account bound), you can also do Nidhoggur's Nest (boring AF quests to access it) for chance at Nidhoggur Shadow Garb (it still have a good zeny-value but i'm not sure if people still buy it since everyone is overpowered now and have 99999 FAW's so... not sure if it's worth it to do the quests...). As ChaoticRK said there's also Banquet of Honour Dailies that can get you an Abusive or Flattery Rober for iirc ~22 days of hard work  Except that you can just make a GX factory and farm with all of them just the best quests (HTF and Faceworm, or all the quests if you have the time...) to multiply your daily income. That's what i remember now, sorry for any typos or grammar errors. As also mentioned by ChaoticRK, Good luck  :p_smile:

#4 YongkySH

YongkySH

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4118 posts

Posted 06 November 2017 - 04:55 PM

Juliette D Rachel [2]

#5 131151118040415903

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 07 November 2017 - 04:32 AM

Thank you Hirumminho and ChaoticRK for advised and recommend it a bit hard to make aspd 190 without food or agi 120

but i will keep farming till someday can do bio5  :p_laugh:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users