• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Gerulphos

Gerulphos

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 December 2010 - 12:34 PM

Well first of all we could say I'm new, anyway, I was wondering about the bandit and infiltrator and whats so good about each other. Also and its good to have clear that I won't use the chac por PvP I'm more focused on PvE. Another thing its that I would like to know which its stronger in the end (savage or ninja).

Almost forgot to say that I prefer to play solo (its good to have that in mind) and if thieves are a good class to be a solo player (otherwise pls let me know which is better for solo).

One more thing, if possible, that anyone could post a skill build for both classes (I won't use SP reset :lol: ).
I recently made this build, idk but it looks good for me :) (I'm not really a pro...). Anyway pls tell me what you think about it.
Thief~Bandit build

With nothing more to say I appreciate the time u ppl spent reading this :lol: and I'm sry for the ones who lose their time doing it :( .
Take care everyone :D .

Edited by Gerulphos, 27 December 2010 - 10:35 PM.

#2 Rimmy

Rimmy

Too Legit To Quit

• Dragon Saga Moderator
  • 2354 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 23 December 2010 - 04:34 PM

If you're going to focus on PvE (which is killing mobs and bosses), especially solo, I'd say you're probably better off playing a bandit (AKA trickster/harle).

#3 Gerulphos

Gerulphos

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 December 2010 - 06:35 PM

If you're going to focus on PvE (which is killing mobs and bosses), especially solo, I'd say you're probably better off playing a bandit (AKA trickster/harle).

Great, thx for the help. I'll make the chac tomorrow then :lol:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users