[Destroyer] Vulcan 300 Level 10 Experiment - Archer Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

[Destroyer] Vulcan 300 Level 10 Experiment

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 xM0nst3r

xM0nst3r

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 10 November 2017 - 12:12 PM

Hello all!

Since i wanted to reach the Limits, i tried to reach a lot of ATK and get the highest Damage output.

I used Monster Cards to upgrade my Vulcan 300 Skill to Level 10, which should use 850% of my Character Physical Attack Power.

So, when i have 50k Attack, it should deal 50k * 8,5 = 425.000 Damage. So after reaching the 50k Attack and getting Vulcan to level 10, i tested my Damage on Elga Monsters.

I was disappointed after seeing it deals same Damage as my Snipe. Of course, Destroyer is one of the Classes with the highest Damage-output, but the Description is not right. My average Value of Damage is 220k. That's not even close to 425k. So my favor would be to fix the Skill description of the Vulcan 300 Skill to the real values.

If any player has other values, please post it as well.

Thanks for your attention!

#2 Vossel

Vossel

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 404 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Overlord

Posted 10 November 2017 - 12:16 PM

This is a problem on many skills, they mostly show weapon physical attack or other things but its not quite obvious what the real dmg in the end should be. I dont want any changes to the calculation but i would like more clarified descriptions.

#3 easykill1215

easykill1215

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 223 posts

Posted 10 November 2017 - 12:55 PM

other skills say "weapon physical attack power" so it's legit if it's low, but vulcan 300 says "character's physical attack power" which means the total atk, not only the atk from weapon.

Edit: but the 220k sounds legit because the atk u see on ur character is only the max atk, theres also the min atk which is much lower, and so your dmg output is somewhere between the min and max atk so u cant expect to get the max 50k * 8.5 dmg output xD and I believe monsters have some defense also

Edited by easykill1215, 10 November 2017 - 01:04 PM.

#4 Vossel

Vossel

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 404 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Overlord

Posted 10 November 2017 - 01:07 PM

there is barely a dmg difference if there is even one between high end normal monster and windia plains monster. Besides, saying Weapon physical attack power can give you the thought of the enchanted attack power and not of the base attack power, those skill descriptions with that calculation is just not reasonable. I would love to see better skill descriptions

#5 xM0nst3r

xM0nst3r

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 10 November 2017 - 01:24 PM

True, that it isn't always at 420k. But it's not even close to it.

My Sniping says it takes 5 times my Physical Attack Power, which means 500%. That is 50k * 5 = 250k Dmg and * 6 crit = 1.5mil Critical Damage. I get that number often enough and non-crits are always 200k or above that.

But Vulcan 300 is at the same rate as sniping, so my theory is that it takes same multiplier as Sniping does.

As i said, i just want the description to be right, my dreams are already broken  :p_cry:

Thanks for your attention!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users