Change Class Or Job Scroll - Proposals & Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Change Class Or Job Scroll

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 MeralcoSan

MeralcoSan

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 21 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Arua

Posted 16 November 2017 - 05:00 PM

I have a Suggestion that Put a change class or job scroll on ROSE 

It will become easier if u regret becoming ur class then u can change ur class or job to u want right?

I have a suggestion that players would love this cause it will become easier if u regret ur build or JOB also i suggest if u change job its auto reset skill so will be helpful right? Guys What do you think about my Suggestions??

IGN=InquisitorLeonix

#2 Snuwfer

Snuwfer

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 573 posts

Posted 16 November 2017 - 07:01 PM

I'd love my change my scout to a raider

All the runes I have... yeah.. I'd definitely switch my scout to be a raider in a heartbeat if it was possible.

#3 yoob

yoob

I am New.

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 November 2017 - 08:42 PM

I don't think it should be a scroll you can buy because that ll be abused a lot, but having it as a one time use thing like the skill/stat reset from mayor would be amazing. I support thisss

#4 Phish

Phish

Bourgeois & Champion Representative

• Members
  • 3564 posts
  • LocationU.S.A. New York
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 16 November 2017 - 08:45 PM

Don't agree. On exception would be if you still level 100 and you accidentally chose the wrong class,but it should be something the support team would take care of, not something you should be free to do on your own.

#5 Vaztus

Vaztus

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 17 November 2017 - 08:33 AM

Strongly disagree with this idea. But on what Phish said, i agree with him. If you accidentally picked the wrong 2nd job for your character, there should be a way to reverse it on the spot. But if you already maxed your level and you're not happy with the job you chose, create a new one. This is just a poor excuse for players who are too lazy to invest on a new character.

#6 KatsuraKujo

KatsuraKujo

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 744 posts
  • LocationPotato

Posted 18 November 2017 - 09:07 AM

Agree on this, cuz it takes time to get a character to a high level (or max if you want to). Won't even mind if you are able to since the time you are a visitor (maybe limit it to only 1 time job reset for this since its bloody far). Also i agree that you shouldn't make it a scroll cuz it can be abused.

On a side note, Sorry vaztus, i see what you mean, but there's a lot of time spent on just one character alone, especially if you're new to the game to level that character up to max (which is basically where all the "fun" content are) and then farm for gears and stuff. Think of it this way, its the same amount of time if you mess up from that level to max, but you still have to work hard for gears for that character for that specified job. 

(Sorry for targeting you directly but yeah, its ma 17 cents)

#7 MeralcoSan

MeralcoSan

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 19 November 2017 - 07:16 AM

Well Guys I just picked the wrong job of mine i thought this scout is good :3 so i have in mind this suggestions

#8 MeralcoSan

MeralcoSan

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 19 November 2017 - 07:23 AM

I have suggestion U can only change job in 1 times not 2 times or so On so how about this??

I made a huge mistake creating Scout :3 

#9 MeralcoSan

MeralcoSan

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 19 November 2017 - 07:25 AM

Katsura I agree on u 1 times only can change job,also it takes time to lvl up char's and will spend zulie again gears or ETC 

#10 Truesdale

Truesdale

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 19 November 2017 - 06:26 PM

I disagree with this. One tendency is to play the easiest class to level at first then job change to the class you want when you get maxed. A lot will be lost in terms of experiencing the gameplay of a specific class from start to end. You also learn more how to use that specific class as you play it more often.

However, the job change scroll can be feasible if you can only job change based on your 1st job tree. Meaning, if your 2nd job is based from a soldier tree, you can only switch between knight and champion. For muse classes, you can only switch between mage and cleric. Same goes with the hawker and dealer tree.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users