Returning from years ago - Party & Guild Recruitment Hall - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Returning from years ago

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 7204170726093503273

I am New.

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 November 2017 - 07:31 AM

Hey everyone,

Don't mind the name of all numbers - I can't seem to figure out how to change my nickname.  IGN - Sandstorm

​Anyway... I use to play RO on a private sever many many years ago, and I friend of mine told me about this "restart" server.  So I joined up, and finally had some time to play last night.  I'm lvl 51 archer, going hunter/sniper, and looking for a guild that is active in WoE, MVPs, and might help me get my gear going.

I will at least be having one friend joining me, and going to see how many of my old RO friends I can get back in contact to see if they are interested.

See you guys around!

#2 Stephcake

Stephcake

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1041 posts
  • Twitter:stephstiel
  • LocationUK
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Odin

Posted 23 November 2017 - 09:34 AM

SideQuest would gladly take you (and potential friends) in :)

https://forums.warpp...ive-on-discord/

#3 heyitsAJ

heyitsAJ

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 222 posts

Posted 23 November 2017 - 10:48 AM

We would love to have you here in Team GG.

https://forums.warpp...-gr-knightswiz/

#4 KobayashiUke

KobayashiUke

I made it Off Topic

• Banned
  • 82 posts

Posted 23 November 2017 - 12:24 PM

Hey everyone,

Don't mind the name of all numbers - I can't seem to figure out how to change my nickname.  IGN - Sandstorm

​Anyway... I use to play RO on a private sever many many years ago, and I friend of mine told me about this "restart" server.  So I joined up, and finally had some time to play last night.  I'm lvl 51 archer, going hunter/sniper, and looking for a guild that is active in WoE, MVPs, and might help me get my gear going.

I will at least be having one friend joining me, and going to see how many of my old RO friends I can get back in contact to see if they are interested.

See you guys around!

Since you are a Steam player in order to change your forum nick you need send a ticket, that is the sad problem with steam users (and some promos lol)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users