• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Solaire16

Solaire16

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 23 November 2017 - 07:35 AM

I was leveling at geographers until I got to lv 65 and job lv 25 and the exp started getting quite low. I wanted to mob alarms but I took lv10 jupitel thunder and my SG is stuck at lv 7 which freezes the mobs frequently. Also SG takes me a long time to cast and sometimes an arrow from a skeleton archer just cancels my skill and I end up getting killed by the alarms. I tried glast heim prison and it wasn't any good either. Should I just buy a neuralizer to reset my skills or is there any place that I can go that doesn't involve chugging pots whenever I try to mob? Also I don't have any cards on my equipment, should I get those first?

#2 Morlord

Morlord

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1433 posts
  • LocationOver There-->
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Odin

Posted 23 November 2017 - 07:51 AM

You need a party to level up.

Porcellios (1 down, 1 right of Einbroch) will work until level 70, use Level 5 or 6 Fire Bolt to 1 hit Porcellios, you can get around 1.3m/h there, especially with the 4 days free VIP event.

Other than that, find a CTHO (Al De Baran) party, you either cast SG or LoV only there, however they mostly start at level 70, sometimes lower around 65.

#3 mattaangel

mattaangel

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 81 posts

Posted 24 November 2017 - 09:38 AM

I have the same problem... forget about porcellios (the map is so crowded by bot 24h/24) and finding a party (none wants you if you aren't atleast 70)...

Edited by mattaangel, 24 November 2017 - 09:40 AM.

#4 Morlord

Morlord

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1433 posts
  • LocationOver There-->
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Odin

Posted 24 November 2017 - 10:49 AM

I have the same problem... forget about porcellios (the map is so crowded by bot 24h/24) and finding a party (none wants you if you aren't atleast 70)...

You can pretty much almost instant cast with Lv 5 Fire Bolt and just use Fly Wings, noone will be able to ks you other then those selfish archer classes.

Porcellios are good, especially with the exp event to get you fast up to level 70+.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users