You have been disconnected due to a time lapse between you and the Server. - Technical Support - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

You have been disconnected due to a time lapse between you and the Server.

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 GraceyK

GraceyK

I am New.

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 December 2017 - 09:53 PM

I need help :(

I keep getting disconnected with the message 'You have been disconnected due to a time lapse between you and the Server.'

I've tried the Ping Plotter with no success. there is no Lag.

I have figured out the problem but I do not know how to fix it.

When I am in the game my clock on my computer falls behind in time. For example when I start playing it will be 4:50 pm I will play for approximately 10 minutes before being disconnected (this changes each time) but when I look at my clock it says 4:57 pm so it has fallen behind 3 minutes and is no longer in sync with real time.

I synced it through the 'Atomic Bomb' but is there a way to permanently sync it?

Sometimes I get 6 minutes of play in sometimes I get 15 minutes. If I'm really lucky I get 32 minutes.

It disconnects no matter where I am, whether I am fighting creatures or standing in town.

Please help me :(

#2 lmmortaI

lmmortaI

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 203 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Odin

Posted 04 December 2017 - 12:46 AM

I think it's an internet connection/traffic problem between your ISP and the main server in California.

#3 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 04 December 2017 - 01:30 AM

Hello,

PC clock falling back is hardware related from your description, such as CMOS Battery going bad will give that.

There are quite number of guides on Google's search that can help you find out more about the CMOS Battery issue.

Before checking that, please go over the system's internet settings to make sure they are properly synced, changing the update time server may give good results.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users