Support team that actually respond instead of just closing threads they dislike - Proposals and Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Support team that actually respond instead of just closing threads they dislike

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 OllieTennifing

OllieTennifing

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 04 December 2017 - 08:10 AM

I’m just wondering, what’s the point of suggesting anything at all, they are not really going to care about the suggestions? Honestly there are easy solutions for things that can be done regarding the bot problem, but none has been done.

The only real way to contact a GM, is with everything directed to the “support page”, wonderful, initial response can take up to 3 days, they will give you a very generic answer, most of the time they come back with responses that make you think “No -_- Sherlock, why would I need to go to you for that?”, but that isn’t the main problem, the main problem is if you you respond to that, they pretty much ignore it, because it seems those who are running the support is somewhat, or completely disconnected from the ones who actually have anything other than google answers.

Perhaps have Q&A from time to time, perhaps set an expectation for response time, perhaps actually tell people what is wrong with their suggestions before closing it, or what’s right and expectation of time to get things implemented!

I know this is more of a rant than a suggestion, and I apologize for offending whoever is in support team, but it’s getting ridiculous.

Thank you

#2 OllieTennifing

OllieTennifing

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 04 December 2017 - 08:11 AM

Honestly VMsomething Cinnamon is the only piece of help I’ve ever really gotten.

#3 theRagnarokDude

theRagnarokDude

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 328 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Odin ReStart

Posted 05 December 2017 - 11:23 AM

Lol don't reach out to Xealot either because he's just as useless apparently. GG CinnaMod for taking care of his ONE job for him for me today, certainly the star elephant in this circus.

#4 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 05 December 2017 - 11:48 AM

Lol don't reach out to Xealot either because he's just as useless apparently. GG CinnaMod for taking care of his ONE job for him for me today, certainly the star elephant in this circus.

Good Morning!

Xealot is out sick today and is not able to take care of your PM. However, when he gets in he will be able to handle it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users