Staff: Is Ragnarok Re:Start Here to Stay? Or is Something Else Coming? - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Staff: Is Ragnarok Re:Start Here to Stay? Or is Something Else Coming?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 oromoro

oromoro

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 04 December 2017 - 07:33 PM

Gravity/WarpPortal Staff:

Could you provide some clarification please? This isn't about how bots are ruining the economy, large guilds are discouraging other guilds from trying, etc. It's a very honest question that I think we, as your loyal players, deserve. In light of Gravity's recent announcement about Ragnarok Zero and Ragnarok M, is Renewal and/or Re:Start going to remain? Yes, all good things come to an end. But the way we're so often kept in the dark with these things, we don't even know if there will be drastic changes within the next year. Having players invest time and money in the current games while potential replacements are looming in the near future is really not fair.

So, I ask as kindly as possible. Please provide us some sort of update.

Thank you,

Your long-time player since Comodo episode was released

P.S. - This has also been posted in Re:Start Community Chat. I'm only posting this here in case Renewal players don't check that section. I really think this should be brought to the attention of both communities. I understand if this will be closed.

#2 VModPassionFruit

VModPassionFruit

Amateur Blogger

• VMod Retired
  • 443 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 04 December 2017 - 07:58 PM

You already made the same post here

Please do not make multiples of the same.

Topic closed, discussion can continue on the previously mentioned thread.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users