Rogue leveling/farming with sightless mind - Thief Classes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Rogue leveling/farming with sightless mind

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 nitaantsingha

nitaantsingha

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 05 December 2017 - 02:58 PM

I use like 300 straws per 45 minutes its too much with sightless mind spamming.

rogue set not possible yet coz no wickebine tres.

What could I do? eggyra shoes make no difference i am out of sp and need to pot up before it can do anything. Earth deleter works to decrease pot consumption by about 30%, but i need my pantie+undershirt combo and wildcat pantie for damage and flee.

wat do?

#2 Morlord

Morlord

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1433 posts
  • LocationOver There-->
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Odin

Posted 05 December 2017 - 03:12 PM

Intimidate Bowling Bash, or depending on your build, level with traps at Anolians or Anubis.

+9 Amistr Bag helps out a lot too, restores 3 SP with physical attack, I think that also counts for skills.

Sightless Mind is just not the best for leveling, uses 30 SP total due to Hiding and it will be cancelled too often even if you spam Hiding and SM super fast together.

Edited by Morlord, 05 December 2017 - 03:15 PM.

#3 nitaantsingha

nitaantsingha

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 05 December 2017 - 03:44 PM

i thought intimidate removes the spell you copied if you get hit with another spell?

#4 Morlord

Morlord

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1433 posts
  • LocationOver There-->
  • Server:Odin

Posted 05 December 2017 - 04:02 PM

It does, either look for maps where no monsters will overwrite your current intimidated skill or where it's less likely to happen.

I have an AGI build so my RTB is rarely overwritten by Smite or DS at High Orcs.

Traps are easiest to maintain, as you will never want to get touched by the monsters, just have them follow you while you lay down the traps.

#5 Chisami

Chisami

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 930 posts
  • LocationCali
  • Server:Transcendence (currently)

Posted 10 February 2018 - 01:03 PM

​If you can afford to put any Kafra points on your account, you can't beat the woe pot boxes at 5 KP each.  P.S. At 80 AgI and a whisper card, my flee is more than enough to spam Sightless at Juperos. Keep any and all sp items you find while leveling around the world and get the WOE pot boxes if you can afford too.  I also will have approx. 30 int at 99, which is actually pretty adequate.  There are times when Bowling Bash is better, however, I don't use a gutter-line thingie, so I'm just kinda learning the areas of the map by playing. When I'm in a spot that Bowling Bash won't work well, I'll whip out Sightless. The stuns you get from Sightless also help keep the mob from whacking at you and reducing the flee. (Of course, you won't stun them all, but it does reduce the number eating at your flee).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users